Voting for this braindead scumbag because her opponent "said mean things"

>voting for this braindead scumbag because her opponent "said mean things"

why are americans so stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=033pctltIwk
nytimes.com/2016/07/20/magazine/how-donald-trump-picked-his-running-mate.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dunno fam, it's probably the fluoride in the water.

He doesn't say onlu mean things but idiotic things, for instance about national debt.

Well look on the bright side OP, when she wins it will be the last presidential election we'll ever have to vote on. This will be the end of the country as we know it when she wins. Fucking Americans are so stupid, they don't deserve what we have.

maybe thats what her supporters are doing, just trying to finally kill us all off in some sort of mass suicide pact

Almost all mainstream media is owned by 6 entities. They can push whatever narrative they want, and people will just lap it up.

Its funny how noone is voting for her yet she represents 40% or so voters. She is clearly rigging the elections.

her opponent is even worse, why are even they the main candidates?

youtube.com/watch?v=033pctltIwk

the leaked DNC emails show they were going after to make sure Bernie didnt get the nomination. Its so fucking corrupt and none of the major news channels are giving it any real attention.

The hell he is. I lived through that cunts regime in the 90s and this country cant take that again. The Supreme court is already hanging by a thread and if she gets in it is over. It's not just about her or Trump, it's about the Court.

/thread

Take comfort that the GOP will block anyone she nominates to the court.

It is pointless to fight (((them))). I've made my peace with the establishment and now seek to live a peaceful life. You honestly can't beat them. It is pointless and retarded. Just move on and lead a happy life.

Judgement comes...if she gets it, i know the nation is about to be divided

Uh, what? Have you been in a coma for the last eight years? The GOP bends over and takes it up the ass from a Democrat president every chance they get.

If you don't understand why trump is an awful choice, even worse than clinton, terrible as she is, you are part of the problem.

And no, it's not because he "says mean things;" although that is a symptom of the bigger problem.

Yes which is why the Affordable Care Act passed so quickly in Congress and wasn't taken to court to try and declare it unconstitutional and why it's going to last for years and years.

daily reminder that they are in collusion and it's all just a big show

Can you even explain why he's a worse candidate? Most people who say things like that have no follow up.

How cute :)

>why are americans so stupid?

its their culture...like a sugarcoated orwell state...

also what do you expect from a country with that short history...

If they can rig an election then they can control the media. When 2600 or so television channels, radio stations and newspapers are owned by like 10 people you just have to suck up to those 10 people.

You have to remember that the "people" who came over here were basically religious inbreds that were kicked out of England.
That's why Americans are so fucking stupid.

Better to have an idiot president than a corrupt one.

>

I'd rather hang out with Trump and play some golf, eat some KFC, get rejected by Ivanka... but I don't want the man running the country

not just england basically the whole scum of europe and some rich fags settled over...

I don't know if I'm alone, but all my faggy friends would lose their minds if they knew I was voting for the racist bastard Donald.

Even if they talk bad about him, there is probably a 20%= chance of them voting for Donald.

I probably won't vote for either of them but I will vote for all the GOP candidates for Congress. Gotta have some sanity in government.

It's been divided, user. It's been divided for decades but this has a strong potential to be the spark that starts the second civil war. There will be states seceding and a new country declared.

Mike Pence will be "in charge of foreign and domestic policy", not Donald Trump (as he will be "making America Great again").

nytimes.com/2016/07/20/magazine/how-donald-trump-picked-his-running-mate.html?_r=0

Job creators "eating" KFC is for a different kind of consumption.

because he's completely clueless about how politics, or anything else for that matter, works. His popularity is only BECAUSE he says "mean things" that people agree with and are not used to hearing from anyone running for office. He has no tact, and the form in which he lacks it is not in a good way. None of his suggested policies have a chance in hell of working out well for anyone, save maybe himself. Namely, I'm thinking of the tax plan (there are many deconstructions you can find which show it's a totally unworkable crock of shit), the "wall" (which hasn't been mentioned in months, because even he realizes how stupid it is. Penn & Teller covered the in-feasibility of building such a wall and its lack of effectiveness in "Bullshit!" years ago), his idea for a muslim / arab ban (pretty pointless, in my opinion; you're thousands to millions of times more likely to die of preventable disease in this country than a terrorist attack), his stance on fighting ISIS (we've been fucking around in the middle east for decades and it's done nothing but piss them off more and throw our money down the drain [admittedly, I think clinton is a war hawk as well]).

He's a literal meme, but that's all he's good at. To flourish in that regard does not say anything about how capable, intelligent, inept or unintelligent he is; the memes just have to replicate and stick in people's heads.

No, I don't think so. That's essentially the difference between Nixon and Bush, right?

Bush was a complete fucking idiot that somehow drank his own koolaid and though invading Iraq was a good idea. That was DISASTROUS.

Nixon was corrupt as hell and got caught spying on his political enemies... But how much damage did he do? He actually had some pretty big wins under his belt, like helping to open up China, founding the EPA, and ending the draft.

Listen, neither of them wanted to hurt America. And I don't think either Hilary or Trump want to burn it all down. But they certainly have different views about what's best. I've no doubt they'll BOTH look after their own interests first, but I don't think Hilary will drag us screaming down into the the hellfire like Trump would.

I agree 100% but the media is pushing for Dems and so we she will win, simple as that.

People are so susceptible to cultural brainwashing and our society has produced weak-minded people who easily bend when pressured. Lets say you're a Trump supporter for the reasons you wrote in your post, but then you find out your friends, co-workers, girlfriend, parents, etc. are all on Hillarys dick, you might start to question your judgement, or even if you don't question it, you might still change your opinion just to fit in with everyone around you. That's what happens but on a much much larger scale. The media pushes an agenda, the idiots hear the media and take it at face value, and then it spreads like a plague from there, converting the moderates until all but the most extreme (groups like us that are generally the least "PC" type of people) are all that's left, which isn't enough to matter.

I disagree. A corrupt but capable president will at least keep the country from turning itself on its head. You can't squeeze anything out of the system if you destroy it.

>you're thousands to millions of times more likely to die of preventable disease in this country than a terrorist attack
Ya man youre more likely to die from x than you are from y so why are you so upset about me trying to raise the odds of you dying from y?

Nigger please.
We brain drained Europe once this place got going.
The 6th generation inbred rich fucks of Europe gave everyone such a hard time they just wanted to get the fuck out of there and go somewhere where intelligence and ingenuity could pay off.
Never mind the mass exodus due to Hitler and that whole shit-fest.
That's why Europe is a shell of it's former self, sitting there rambling about how smart they are while being at the forefront of nothing while under American protection.

nice dancemove

www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

It's over

I seriously cannot fathom how anyone would think that trump is qualified to pick a supreme court justice. It can only be some kind of reaction to clinton's stance on gun control, I think, but I really doubt trump gives any more fucks about the second amendment than it requires him to get votes. He's a new york businessman; he doesn't give a fuck about guns.

>muh rich cultural history of failures
>muh progressive liberal thinking
>muh hardcore absolute obsession with America and Americans no matter what

Eurabians are very entertaining at least.

In Bush's defense he was hoodwinked hard into the Iraq war by Cheney and Rumsfeld. It would all come to a head when Bush finally realized (and it is leaked) that Dick'n'Don had basically pushed us into the war by lying to him (and everyone else not in on it) and had overreached their powers to force our hand into war. Rumsfeld is pretty much immediately fired as secretary of defense and Bush becomes all dark and brooding while shutting Cheney out of any position to do any more damage. I doubt he ever spoke to those men again.

Granted Bush was dumb enough to let it happen, but it was some cloak and dagger shit by Dick'n'Don and they are truly to blame for the mess.

You want examples of why I don't like Trump, SURE THING! There are SO MANY. I don't actually know of any homophobic behaviour, but I'd say he's more of a racist, lying, anti-intellectual asshole with no regard for the truth. The majority of his entire shtick is a confidence-man con game.

He's suggested immigrants from Mexico are drug dealers and thieves. "They’re rapists And some, I assume, are good people.”

He's supported the idea that vaccines cause autism. Seriously, he's an anti-vaxxer.

Even more laughable is that he's a Birther: “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud". And I'll bet my ass that he's simply lying about his source. It seems to fit his character.

He's simply lied about John Oliver inviting him onto the show. That's a petty little thing, but it shows that he simply lies off the cuff.

“It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!”

I didn't know about him particularly being a women-hater, but a quick look yields plenty. So HEY! feeding the trolls turns out to be an educational experience.

"All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."

“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

Some harsh digs at a media CEO, calling her ugly. Threatening Cruz's wife. Saying Rosie should be fired for being fat and ugly. He goes for the low blows.

He's also suggested we defund/pull out of NATO. You might as well give Putin permission to reform the USSR. I'm sure THAT'LL go down well.

And he's generally a braggart. He likes to call himself rich, a winner, and truthful. I have my doubts. And I would never want to be lead by someone who lies so casually and so easily. The bullshit threshold has been exceed, the bozo bit has been flipped.

The issue isn't about raising the chances of dying from Y, it's about wasting time and money trying to lower the number of deaths from Y when a similar investment in preventing death from X would save many more times the number of lives as an investment in Y.

Or investing in neither and balancing the stupid fucking budget for the first time in a few decades.

>new york businessman

Makes you wonder why people think he gives a shit about the working class, blue collar yokels he is riling up to vote for him too.

They've basically been a mass murder disaster area dotted with brief periods of peace where they rant about how wonderful and advanced Europe is before sliding unawares into their next horrific mess.

Kek

>He's suggested immigrants from Mexico are drug dealers and thieves.
This is true though.

why would Hillary care any more than Trump? The Clintons are worth hundreds of millions.

That's only after she signs the next deal to give the Russians 65% of America. Uranium leaving nothing for us.

Nowhere did I imply that Hillary cares more. She obviously doesn't give a shit either.

It's just that an overwhelmingly large portion of Trumps voting base are a bunch of dumbass impressionable provincials who think Trump is their savior. Clinton is not in the same position, she doesn't need to pander to those types nearly as much because her voter base is a bit different.

They are both obviously petty, worthless, greedy cunts. They are both unfit to be president.

Donald Trump is a poor man's idea of what a rich person is

This.

A lot of them do steal dirt from inside my house, and grass from my lawn.

>In Bush's defense he was hoodwinked hard into the Iraq war by Cheney and Rumsfeld.
That sounds like a pretty idiotic thing to do.

>Granted Bush was dumb enough to let it happen,
That was kinda my point.

It's not like Trump would operate in a vacuum.

All of them?
Most of them?
Some of them?

Some rich boys from the Hamptons are drug dealers and thieves.

Gold Sharpie

>They are both unfit to be president.

Thanks, I agree completely. It's fucking disgusting that our political system is such that we end up with two shit candidates and it basically becomes a struggle trying to decide which is the lesser of two evils.

I think my 75 year old retired next door neighbor would make a more fit president than either one of them.

>Americans are stupid

Nice schema, I'm not voting for her and I am American.

Check your logic before you call something or someone else stupid.

Most of them.

>It's fucking disgusting that our political system is such that we end up with two shit candidates and it basically becomes a struggle trying to decide which is the lesser of two evils.
What did you do during the primary? How hard did you push for a different candidate?

Did you even fucking vote?

Quit yer bitchin about how the system treats you if you refuse to participate in the system.

Vote third party. Everyone should at this point

Didn't these candidates win by a huge margin? That's what's wrong with the system. If you believe in random chance or in "the power of the people" in our political system you're a naive retard.

Reminder that Hillary had to spend 1 million (1,000,000) dollars for people to pretend to like her on the internet

Yea everyone *should* but hardly anyone does. How do you get that message to people? Our perception of freedom, choice, and influence when it comes to politics is an illusion.

Reminder that even Bernie sanders agreed with Trump to some degree about illegal immigration.

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

if you are for more immigrants, you are a useful idiot

Nixon was corrupt in that he bend the rules and sometimes broke laws to accomplish what he thought was for the greater good. Hillary is corrupt in that she is making backroom deals for her own benefit. Not to mention if you look at her campaign funders, there's a ton of shady people on that list. If you look at Hillary's history there's a pattern of scandals happening around her and she has escaped justice on technicalities or strange decisions by the judges.

god is bernie right about literally anything?

I think people already know this, but media bias makes it look like she's winning by a landside to discourage people from voting for Trump

No, the fact that most of the polls show her winning by a landslide show her winning by a landslide

Fucking New York times claims Hillary has a nearly 90% chance of winning

If it looks like a landslide, people are less likely to go and vote. And considering republicans generally vote more than democrats, I guess that means the media bias will help Trump come election day.

They're right about that.

what's wrong with her? It seems like she is barely able to walk unassisted

I just can't wait for all of this to be over. 2 months left.

I love this meme.
All that the alt-right has to begin with is internet slacktivism, a vehement opposition to the idea of "political correctness," and poopoo pants memes. The idea that Hillary Clinton would send people to THEIR image boards and pay them to post is a real fear for you basement dwelling white nationalists. You're actually terrified of "paid shills" because reddit and Sup Forums are your only avenues where you can push your ideals without blowback (because nobody fucking cares).

10/10

Notice how I posted an article where she literally admits to doing this, and your only response is memes?

Yeah, its because you dont have an argument.

go shill somewhere else

>alt-right

did your masters send you an email telling you to start using this term to? lol

The convenient beneficial deaths didn't hurts over the decades either.

We hardly have a choice.

Sup Forums has been mentioned several times, shill. It's known to mainstream liberal propaganda outlets.

You paid shills are a waste of life.

so, i really hate this guy but lets face it if that was a black person and a gorrila its considered racist? this is why i hate liberals, i agree with them on a lot of things but PC has to go, that and take away voting rights for women