This girl comes up to you and tells you to "give her your lunch money or else she'll beat the shit out of you" (with...

This girl comes up to you and tells you to "give her your lunch money or else she'll beat the shit out of you" (with this expression on her face)

What do you do?

Probably drag her by the hair to the bathroom and do this to her instead

giver her my lunch money
then tell on her

Wonder what the hell type of zoo this is supposed to be

Inform her that I don't carry cash at the zoo

ask if I can take her on a date marry her and continue to give her my lunch money every day for ever. Have beautiful caramel children

kek
kekek

Wonder what the fuck i'm doing back in a High School and end up like in this webm

lick her pussy and fuck her?

Tell her to fuck off

"I bring my lunch and trust me, you don't want that."

Mods?

give her the ol' "cunt punt" and go on about my business. :)

Give her my fucking money obv. I don't need to deal with her 6'4 previously imprisoned brother Jamal.

I'd pull out my cock and start punching her in the face

It looks like our star girl has come across this thread and she's not happy!!

How do you apologize to her? You don't want to make her cry ;(

Wonder why I'm on Sup Forums asking that during summer and not back in school doing what she tells me.

I can't tell if this chick is South Asian or Black.

She's indian (South indian)

>I know

bumping with another pic

lewdest responses are welcome!

roundhouse kick that jew nose into oblivion

Tell Chewbacca to fuck off.

I'm sorry meant to say tell TeenWolf to fuck off.
>pic related

Play a game of "What Did The Hand Say To The Face?".

I tell her "here's your lunch" *unzips*.

here's your lewd comment prize!

Is this you, or is she your gf and you're posting here? I want to know so I can structure my lewd responses properly.

She's my sex slave that I'm humiliating on the internet for everyone's pleasure (but mine mostly)

oops read this

Alright. I'd fuck her in the ass while whipping her on her back with a leather whip. I'd call her a nigger and tell to twerk on my dick while she squeals "fuck me daddy".

lol one of my favorite things to do is dress her up in a dog collar and fuck her mouth in front of my house. She'll do anything to please her master ;)

Nice. Do you have any vids or pics?

Do you wanna see my dick up her ass or a POV facefuck?

POV facefuck please.