twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whitey BTFO by Asians and gypsies.

>Australia
>MUH CAPITA

>Japan and South Korea on top

Yaay

Western Europe totally BTFO.

i do too now

Japan will stop getting medals once Judo and Swimming is over.

Me Tooooooo

d-delet this ;_;

Why are east asians good at olympics?
kid slavery?

Japan has a good economy and emphasizes extracurricular activities.

>Japan beat us at Rugby
>AT RUGBY

>beaten by Japan at Rugby
>beaten by China at swim swim
>beaten by US at every event
>beaten beaten beaten

DELETE THIS!!!!!!

DELETE THIS

>mfw combined American and Asian Century

EUROPE BTFO

>Japan has a good economy
Haven't they been in a recession since the 90s?

When it comes to track and field, China is useless. So they win all their medals in gay meme sports like gymnastics, ping pong and diving.

how come you guys are so average at rugby 7? is that much different from the standard rugby?

i don't think we're going to be invited bro

why european are so btfo in this olympic?
i cant believe japan and korea too stronk.

Damn, the first white nation is only 6th. That's rough.

We don't need no stinkin' invitation.

yuropoors are overrated fags, especially those that brags too much about football like: Spanish, Germans, Portuguese

Asia > Europe t.b.h.

>weightlifting
>meme

They have the best Men's Gymnastics, thats a ton of medals right there

recession ya, but still the third largest economy which is pretty good....
>per capita

>police chase
>not a meme nigger sport

>on top
U wot

Hungary is white

friendly reminder japan has great death marchers who will get athletics medals for Japan

i thought japan had no young people

>tfw the good asians take golds away from the chinese

>Kosovo has more gold than Canada
CURRENT YEAR

They're buying chinks

Damn son we doin good for such a small country.

Hungary and Russia are Mongolic

Japan also has good wrestlers.

I don't care what anyone else says, in my heart you are Best Korea.

Holy shit, I started laughing my ass off. Was watching thinking the nips were going to get fucked, but instead I got a surprise.

South Korea is bros. Much respect.

Oh so when they per capita post it's fine but when Aussies do it you're all up in arms?!

Fucking weebs.

I'd rather associate myself with a weeb than an aussie tbqh

>Doing good for a small country

>We're the best because per capita!

One of these things is not like the other.

Aussies are drunk faggot retards, South Koreans are hardworking manlets who have natural disadvantages

>retard American can't comprehend why it isn't as impressive for a country of 300million + people to get only slightly more golds than a country with a population of 20 million

its a shame the population of the worlds superpower are generally so fucking dumb

South Korea gave us k-pop qts. Australia gave us giant spiders and shitposting. Guess which country we appreciate more.

>retard Aussie changes the subject when he can't comprehend the difference between two statements and goes right back to repeating the same shit that pisses people off.

It's a shame you got BTFOed in god damned Rugby of all things by the fucking Japs of all people.

The Koreans are known cheaters and should be hated more desu

This Olympics is gonna be a landslide for USA once track and field starts

>retarded Ausfalian can't comprehend that a country with 15x your population is not allowed to send 15x the number of athletes you sent in each event, and therefore per capita is utterly irrelevant

Go home you stupid Aussie drongo. I think I hear a dingo eating your baby.

I'd bet my life that at least half of those "girls" are trannies

would still smash them all tho

3rd from right is best grill

MONEY

Here's hoping that GOAT rivalry Japan vs South Korea comes down to the wire. SK BTFO'd Japan last time in golds, not sure why they've fallen behind now.

This.

Japan is doing well in the Rugby, I can see them getting a bronze if they lose to Fiji, Gold if they win.

But you already sent your best athletes, how would sending 14 worse ones help?

They will not beat Fiji.

Is her coaches face fucking photoshopped?

yeah, we can win against South africa.

gymnastic and chink chop babies.

Did you not send the All Blacks to the olympics?

I'm not so sure about that. The fact Japan reached the semi-finals at all, and not through a bunch of soft teams either, means I'm not going to rule a Japan win out.

The all blacks play a different sport.

NZ are not the world beaters in sevens.

damn, wrestling needs to hurry up. Too bad I sucked at it.

>NBC airing the nippon anthem

No only America sends all blacks to the olympics.

B-b-b-b-b-bbbbut muh per capita!!!!

China >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Japan

Fuck weebs.

Asian-Americans are the most perfect human on Earth?

kek

phelps is white and he's our whole team

last on right
second from left
third from right

kek it looks like crying wojak

>phelps
>white
Dark eyes, dark hair.
Might as well call Brazil white with that notion.

>When it comes to track and field,

When it comes to track & field, whites are useless also. East Asian countries dont have to import blacks to win their medals for them.

Does anyone else like the japan national anthem? it sounds unique.

kim taeyeon
tiffany hwang
jessica jung

Why doesn't China use their blacks?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africans_in_Guangzhou

Do they compete in the same sports? Their golds are in archery (always have been) and shooting (crapshoot who's best)

No track and field culture, it's considered uncouth

Which is why they focus a lot on skill-based "small ball" sports

Although you have exceptions like Liu Xiang

When you have a nation of 1.5 billion there are bound to be outlier freaks

USA had the top 3 female gymnasts by a large margin but they skipped the third place. We aren't allowed to win all three medals.

Just imagine how beautiful the podium would have been with 3x stars&stripes

Reminder Japan will take over the Asian Century and will lead to the Third Renaissance.

Japan is indeed the future for Earth

>ping pong

fuck you man, that shit was hype as fuck

No, pretty sure they're girls

Also pretty sure they're 90% plastic

it sounds like a funeral song desu. (´・ω・`)
i like the Star-Spangled Banner more, especially when women sing.

They shoehorned in a bunch of all blacks and all they managed to do was fuck up our previously strong sevens team.

We honestly would have done far better without meme shitters like SBW

fucking weeb

So Phelps is Asian?
Shinsuke Nakamura's not competing though

its fantastic.

Japan, the masters of the 3rd place. Most bronze, currently third at Olympics, currently 3rd in GDP.

>why doesn't america use illegal immigrants

>is that much different from the standard rugby?
A 7s game is 14 minutes instead of 80. For some reason we seem to get the bulk of our tries in the later minutes of a game, which is why we're getting pwned at the Olympics.

Based Japan

East Asia shall dominate this year's Olympics

Their economy has not been in recession for 25 years. It has, however, been growing at a slower rate over that period than in the 40 years before due to a bunch of socio-economic factors.

Japanese people are richer (per capita) than Brits, for example.

>modern country
>130 milon people

Expected desu

I don't think per capita is utterly irrelevant. You send similar numbers of athletes, however due to your population, you also have a much larger talent pool to choose from in the first place, and therefore, statistically have a higher chance of your country producing a top level athlete.

I absolutely think the US has one of the best sporting infrastructures in the world, and I'd assume it's better than the Aussies to be fair, I just don't think per capita is totally irrelevant.

>inb4 I'm just mad because the UK are shit.
I'm not. I'm Scottish, I've grown up accepting our country is horrendous at sports and that half the country would rather eat deep fried batter in chocolate and drink Buckfast than pay attention to being a sporting god.

Memes aside, and trying to be genuine here, could it have something to do with the heat?

I'd assume sports like Swimming etc. wouldn't really be affected by this, but athletes might find it slightly more challenging doing any outdoor sport in the Rio heat, compared to what European temperatures are often like.

That might just be nonsense and they could just be terrible this year, but I was thinking about that when they were talking about how hot it was in Rio the other day on the BBC.

Seriously, what would the US do if their swimming program went tits up, considering roughly a third of your medals tend to come in the pool?

I still think you guys would top the medal tables, but swimming is such a big medal taker it would probably have a serious dent on your performances.

The whole GDP thing is a lie, it is pretty much a way of spinning population growth as a good thing for the people. Standards of living are very high in Japan despite slow 'growth'. I'm no expert on this shit but it just seems it the western worlds way to cover constantly growing debt, just get more population to pay it back. Asset growth encourages more debt and gives the poor more to give incentive to give to the rich