S/tronk sunday

s/tronk sunday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAkfazw0aAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

copyright by Draka

Sure.

Where's his neck and why is his cock half way up his chest?

You're blind if you can't see his neck, and his dick is placed where it should be.

Stronk!

stronk?

Stronk.

user's got a point though. The proportions are all sorts of fucked even for a stronk.

Yes.

Nope. Dog cocks are placed higher than humans because of their anatomy. The have a penis bone called a baculum, and because of its rigidity it is placed higher. They use muscles to become erect rather than blood flow. Trust me, I'm an expert on dog cocks.

Oh and also while i'm at his - his lower leg is fucked lol..... unless he has some kind of degenerative muscle disease...

You must be a tard if you can't see that his cock is way too far up his body...

Yeahhhhhh except this isn't a dog is it.. it's an anthro dog...

And why are you an expert on dog dick? Do you suck them all the time?

You are the retard, user. Do I have to post pics of dog cocks to prove you wrong? If anything it shows just how good that artist is. There's a reason that pic is my favorite of all time.

That isn't the point. And it has a knot like one therefore the anatomy of the penis is obviously supposed to be that of an actual canine.

No, but I wish I did. I'm a zoophile. I thought everyone knew that already.

Oh god the autism is strong with you.

Not really. Give me a minute, I'll show you why you're retarded.

The blue lines show the bones in his legs. His foot is bent backwards, and part of his calf is obscured by the girl. I outlined where his leg and his hips meet. I already explained why his penis is higher than normal. It's basically all just an illusion, but everything is right.

In hindsight, it doesn't make any sense for his foot to be bent backwards. But it can most definitely be bent forward.
I'm very tired, but my point still stands.

I'm already too far into analyzing this shit but it's worth noting because you said it was a personal favorite of yours. And that's pretty sad.
>thinks that artist is good
The only thing you have going for you in that description is that this is anthro and thus any anatomy and (for the most part) proportions can be thrown out the window.
The girl's overall torso is fucked in comparison to her head, the dude's neck is drowned out by the pillows which aren't even following proper sandbag technique utilization. His chest and ribcage DON'T EXIST as it stands. His groin is just milimeters below where a person's belly button would be.
And the composition as a whole is just executed severely poorly. The lighting is off on nearly everything in the foreground for the sake of presentation. All of the textures in the background are cheaply put together with terrible rendering shortcuts. The point of view is off.

Whatever, dude. I honestly don't give a fuck. If you want to keep being stupid then that's fine.

How about some dragons?

Are we talking about this picture? Alright, then I got a question. Why the hell does one see his balls there? Are they above his dick or what the hell is going on there?

That's a knot
canines have them
they lock the cock in the female after orgasm
youtube.com/watch?v=BAkfazw0aAo

That's his knot at the base of his penis. Dogs have different anatomy than humans. That goes back to why his dick is so far up.

this
unlike pic related. which is a cock you're used to.

Those side windows don't open...
Or, well, they do, but only once. And you'll have to sweep them up afterwards.

that bunch seems like the type to take the second option

also those transporters ususally don't have an opening in the roof.
maybe it's a custom built, made for draconic fun?

when will we get to see your glorious amazon body??

Openings in the roof indeed are not common, but retrofitting a sunroof wouln't be too hard. In fact, the "factory" sunroof is often only put there at the dealership, after shipping. At least Hyundai used to do that.
The hump on the roof also indicates that the roof isn't stock. It isn't as much of a structural component as for a normal car anyways.

yay thread

Hey Charles.

Hey dash. What's up?

Nothing. Tired but can't sleep. Thinking about visiting my family because I'm that fucking bored. And I want to see my doggo.
You?

you know, sometimes I wonder what Draka looks like irl. but then I don't really want to know.
I chose to believe in the idea of an amazon woman with a dragon fetish instead of having to deal with the probably ugly-ass human behind the character...

I've offered to give out my email and have her show me a pic in private, but she won't do it. I really don't care what she looks like, I just want to see. One day though.

That might be a good idea, it'll get your mind off of things and who doesn't want to see their dog?

I woke up early today so I could work on my truck. Had to go to the hardware store and get a security torx driver set (like one of the fold up ones) so I could get the mass air flow sensor off my truck. Then I rode my skateboard from there to the O'riley down the street to get MAF cleaner and throttle body cleaner.

So I cleaned the MAF sensor and throttle body. The throttle was disgusting and was probably the cause of my woes but all the other parts and cleaning I've done have only helped performance. Engine is responsive, no more stalls and my idle is back down low again.

Thought about going to the gun store I like in the town over but decided against it because I don't need another gun, unless it's the trade I'm waiting on.

So, I guess that today was pretty good. At least so far, only half way done.

Might put my fursuit on just to wear it. But eh the feelings I get about wearing it so I dunno

That's great, man. I'm glad everything is working now. I hope it stays that way for a while.

Sounds like a good day indeed.

I've always wondered what the story is behind the fursuit.

according to my experience, you usually don't want to see the human beings behind furry characters.
the more fancy and extravagant a char is, the more likely it is its owner looks hideous...

>the feelings
is it heat exhaustion?

Meh, I really couldn't care less. I just want to know. I already know that most women in the furry fandom are landwhales, but I don't really care.

Me too, I'm happy to have my truck going the way it should be. I hope I won't have to do anything besides the brakes and an oil change soon. And replace the rear main seal and I think my trans my be leaking too.

Yeah, it's been okay today.

It's long and involves heartbreak. Like my comm professor said it's a "three beer conversation". If you want the short version, it was owned by someone I had/have feelings for and it was their OC they no longer identify with. there's a lot more to it than just that and why I feel the way I do, but three beers.

It traded hands before it got to me but it was to another friend.

Well, its 105 today so probably

damnit

yeah I don't miss living in places that see hundreds

It's not so bad. It's just that this place is punishment for man's arrogance.

It'll cool down soon.

Well that doesn't sound good. But it doesn't sound like too big of a deal, but what do I know.

Ah, gotcha. I remember you mentioning some part of it once. As someone who is very inquisitive and loves to listen to people, it makes me very curious to hear the whole story, but some other time I guess. I can see how it would be hard to talk about.

you;re living in DC?