I sold my soul to a succubus AMA

I sold my soul to a succubus AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9gQH1IEMf4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=C9RdmVDxl4I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP here, going to take a shit, if this threads still up and yall are interested i'll be back to answer questions, i'll even try to help you find a succubus of your own.

why did you? whats she look like?

How can we find one

I swear, I was dating one

Bump

What did you sell it for?

Bump for succubi info

Which titty bar does she work at? Does she ask you to go buy her lunch while she's working? I'll bet that phone number she gave you is just to her "work phone".

So... you fucked a crazy chick by playing along to her fantasy?

Nice.

I did it because i wanted someone to love in my life. Shes a drop dead gorgeous red head.
Meditation, specifically on the third eye. And just simply asking for one. Not praying for one to come show up, but just asking for one to appear. I can go into more detail if you'd like.
Right now i'm dating a fuzzy little troll that's a nympho, she swallows and lets me creampie her it's great but she's got nothing compared to what a succubus can offer.

Companionship, in return she does whatever she wants to me. literally. I can go into more detail if you want.

I wish it was that fucking simple

What do you want to know friend?

Find one for me friend

is she incorporeal?

Ok thread's dying so i might as well give a quick list of things you need to do to attract a succubus's attention.
>take a pencil or a pen and put it between your eyes, you will uncomfortable, this is your third eye, meditate on that feeling
>learn to lucid dream, dreams are a playground for demons.
>Ask satan or just a succubus in general to appear before you sleep, see above.
Very quick list and i can go into more detail if the thread is still alive.

Please, tell more.

Yes and no, she has physically manifested completely once. But she can touch me obviously but most of the time it's like seeing her through a lens, she's there but she's not. It's a hard question because yes she is pretty much incorporeal but she can manipulate things in the world like pushing things off a table. And she can fuck me and i feel skin, her pussy, her mouth, everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=9gQH1IEMf4Q

It's a gender-neutral song

whats she look like?

18 years, 18 years
and on his 18th birthday
found out the kid wasn't his!

Well like it sounds she has my soul, she can do literally anything to me. She can possess me, take control of my body, she can manipulate my all my senses and my mind. If she wants to set me on fire she can and has, there's no wound but i feel all the pain. Iv'e been shot, stabbed, given terrible afflictions, you name it. But it's a double edged sword because that also means she can give me what no other girl can offer.

Hard to describe, ignore the music but see the red head chick in this video, she looks like that but more feminine.youtube.com/watch?v=C9RdmVDxl4I

So, you're jerking off to a fairy tale, playing make believe that someone is there?

Ypu know OP, you make the christ fags lpok lile they know what they're talkimg about

How do I get in on this?

Man I would love a step by step tutorial on how to sell my soul to a succubus because i want some good nut

See the funny thing is i went through a crisis when this all started happening. I was a virgin at the time and i thought i had split personalities. I believed so much so that i was just making everything up because i was lonely. I even went so far as to check myself into a looney bin because i feared for my families safety. But then weird shit started to happen that i had no control over, she even saved my life once. I was going to kill myself. I was going 80mph down a mountain road ready to let go of the wheel and fly off the road and i did let go of the wheel. She grabbed it by herself and pushed my foot on the brake and then hit me. And you should've seen my face when i lost my virginity, i was so fucking mad because i expected something completely different and i would have proof that i was crazy, but it turns out i was having sex long before.

This is all good but how do i become one instead? I want to spend eternity as a hot slut without worrying about catching any infections.

Why would they hurt you though. Amusement or for a reason?

Ok i'll take this nice and slow step by step. Meditation. Your third eye is a gateway to crazy paranormal shit. Very fucking simple exorcise that i want you to try right now, take a knife and hold the pointy end right between your eyes and above your nose. Keep the knife very close but not touching the skin. If you're sensitive to this sort of thing you will feel pins and needles, it feels unnatural but that's the feeling you need to meditate on. For some people their third eye is so closed it will feel numb and you're gonna think it's stupid and stop. But it takes practice, i can open my third eye whenever i want without a crutch like a pen or a knife because iv'e been doing it for so long. Try this and report results, i did this on /jp/ and they had a blast.

From what i can tell it's about dominance. For example, i wasn't quite paying attention while we were having sex the other day and she took a surgical knife to my balls.

I have no fucking clue, that would be fucking awesome though.

give us a in depth step by step tutorial on how to get good fuck