Hey be can you help me figure out what this dream I had meant?

Hey be can you help me figure out what this dream I had meant?

>be me
>be with grill I really wanna fuck but has bf
>decide to drink 2 cups of glue
>each cup being different type of glue
>grill ends up leaving the room
>I realize im a retard and just drank 2 cups of glue
>start to freak out and choke and die
>try to call out for grill but cant
>hear my roomates music playing from his room
>know grill is in there with him
(they kissed a while ago even tho she was still with bf)
>realize no ones gonna save me
>try to stumble over to my mirror to look at myself
>for some reason my eyes are closed tho
>get to my mirror and open my eyes
>see nothing there
>wake up

dreams doesn’t mean anything it is just a dream

I just realized I said be instead of /b
I actually a fucking retard

dreams are like farts for your brain, they don't mean anything retard

Dreams have to mean something, they cant just be meaningless

no they dont. Yes they can, and are

well fuck dont know what else I expected from Sup Forums, just assumed there would be one cunt who had and opinion on it

To me it sounds like you really want this girl and in a way its kind of like the end of your world if you cant have her. As soon as the girl in your dreams leaves you begin to die.
Also dreams can tell alot about your current mood,being, fears,etc. They dont mean nothing.

Bump.

Bare with me, here comes my opinion.

I keep having a dream of drowning, also alot of dreams of impending doom. What do you think it means?

The thing is alot of guy want this girl, shes like 11/10 even in personality. I ended up being in this group with her where we did alot of various drugs. from acid to mdma to valium. but know ive felt the full effect of doing all these drugs and i mostly stoped but then I saw her again and we got really fucked up on grass and alcohol to where I had know idea what was going on. so maybe the glue represent drugs in a way and when im with her i take them and it leaves me worse off and shes not there to help me

I keep having dreams that im abouth to fuck my ex but instead i always end up fucking my current gf anybody know whats it all abouth?

You are feeling urge to fuck her brain out, but your consciousness is giving you signal to shut you whore mouth and don't screw the other guy fun.

Also, you are feeling jellousy about your roommate for whatever reason.

Either way, kill yourself and make a better world. Dreams are bullshit made up by the brain.

I had a dream last night that i was in a Japanese inspired hunger game and everyone had katanas, In the dream the most vivid part i remember was having to brutally stab people in the chest. Whats that mean?

maybe you subconsciously still want your ex but you know you cant have her so it just reverts back to reality. Or maybe your a greedy cunt who wants them both

Guess you;re stuck in your room

your a fucking weeaboo with an anger promblem?

>Be chink you
>Have edgy katana
>Commit sudoku
>???
>Profit

To me it seems like you mostly experiment with drugs to hang around with this girl/group of friends but you subconsciously know you shouldnt/dont want to be experimenting with all these drugs and when the girl you want so badly leaves you, its just gonna be you in a room all by yourself dying from drugs.

Thats true since I stopped taking drugs with those guys i've just sat in my room all day feeling sorry for myself

No thats the weird thing though, i dont really have interest in japanese culture and it seemed really out of the blue.

shit maybe your right

but the thing is I dont really have anyone at the moment because when I joined that group motly to get close to her I ended up alienating myself from my other friends and now it dosent feel the same when im with them mostly because im in a different mind set because of all the drugs

have you watched battle royal recently?

www.dreammoods.com

It did 4 on 4 on the dreams i had 3 nights ago

This shortly represent's what i dream'd and what it did represent by that website:

This is the order that i got'em:

- atomizer that i bought for an electronic cigarette on the local store of my country where i live after i dared them to give me the fuck i wanted

- was in a school. blabbling with the teacher about "womans beauty" when she dragged me onto the principal office (was female),called in 3 over-beauty female students and asked me "pick one and get a date"

- an LG L5 (the one with the rly big screen) that i've found on the backyard of a tennis field,always where i live

- a truck of firefighters that where about to turn off an conflagration,but they did stopped 1 minute to laugh at a joke a friend of mine made

It literally doesn't make any sense,but usually one of these happend 1 or 2 months laters,because it did already happend in the past. I just want to know the interpretation if there's any (?)

also general dreams of Sup Forums thread

DREAM INTERPRETATION IN ORDER:

-Buying V

To dream that you or someone is buying something represents your acceptance of an idea, condition, or situation. Consider what item you are buying for additional analysis. Alternatively, the dream means that you are lacking something in your life and are looking for some form of fulfillment.

-Force V

To dream that you are being forced to do something indicates negative feelings that are being pushed out of the subconscious. Feelings of hate, aggression or anger which you may have suppressed need to be addressed head on.

-Find V

To dream that you find something suggests that you are coming into contact with some aspect of your psyche or subconscious. You are recognizing a part of yourself that was previously repressed or undeveloped. Alternatively, it represents change.

-FirefightersV

To see a firefighter in your dream represents your higher Self. You are experiencing a period of cleansing and purification. The firefighter is the symbol of a true hero and of hope

It did literally got'em all and i'll explain you why:

Buying: i actually lack on a gf even tho i had one 4 months ago,i'm still a total shit at talk to them

Force: i actually feel hate,aggression and negatives feelings since 2 weeks

Find: im actually trying to be in contact with other supresseds parts of me wich are cause by my illness (anxiety,discontrol of impulses,0 tolerance to frustrations)

Firefighters: i always loved to protect the weak,since i got bullied when i was young.

@OP

Your dream could mean something very important,try to use that website that i linked you above,it might help

You need new friends.

Tis be bs

Psychologist here
There are two options
1) OP is a faggot
2) smoked too much before sleeping

Someone facefucked you while you were asleep.

OP dreams are just things your brain does with memories when it gets bored. If you can make sense of shit in your life either seek a therapist or just get up and do something about it

Do you seriously expect a bunch of loli and trap loving cucks to have any sort of genuine understanding of Freudian psychoanalysis and a single fucking clue about the interpretation of dreams?

Right ok so what Ive got

Glue:

To see glue in your dream indicates a fear of being trapped in some situation and not being able to get out of it. You have a fear of partnership or commitment and a general distrust of people around you. On the flip side, you may be too clingy. Alternatively, you are holding on to some false hope.

Mirror:

To dream that you do not see your reflection in a mirror implies that you have lost your self-identity. Perhaps you have changed for the benefit of others that you don't know who you are anymore.

Room:

To dream that you are in a room represents a particular aspect of yourself or a specific relationship. Dreams about various rooms often relate to hidden areas of the conscious mind and different aspects of your personality. If the room is welcoming or comfortable, then it signifies opulence and satisfaction in life. If you dream of being in a dark or confined room, then it denotes that you feel trapped or repressed in a situation.

No but I aint really got anyone else who could give an unbiased opinion so its better than nothin

Also this I guess

Choking:

Choking dreams are often a fearful experience and it is not uncommon for dreamers to awaken from them. To dream that you are choking on an object suggests that you may find some advice/remarks/situation hard to swallow or difficult to accept. Alternatively, you may feel that you are unable to completely express yourself in a situation. In particular, if you are choking on food, then it may be an expression of self-guilt and unnurtured feelings. If you are choking on smoke, then it indicates something you are unwilling to confront.

To dream that someone is choking you indicates that you are suppressing your emotions. You have difficulties in expressing your fears, anger, or love. Consider the phrase "being all choked up". Alternatively, you may feel that you are being prevented or restricted from freely expressing yourself.

To dream that you are choking someone signifies feelings of aggression. You may be trying to prevent something from being said or revealed.

Jokes on you fag, I know both Freudian and Lacanian psychoanalysis.

OP's dream is clearly about how various stages of his childhood have been only partially successful. His mirror stage (which gives him an Ideal Ego and an Ego-Ideal: how he sees himself symbolically and imaginarily) had some shortcoming hence not seeing anything in the mirror. Also, the emptiness of desire (not having any desires before identification with the parent figures) scares him since he opens his eyes and sees nothing (the nothingness that causes anxiety and is prevented by desire) after being unable to open them.

His symbolic stage, when he learns language from the parents, is also in difficulty, hence being unable to speak (to properly articulate his desire) and hence the glue down the throat (two types of glue might mean that several Signifiers, several key words that he hung unto as a kid, are clashing in his Unconscious).

Maybe there are some other points, but overall OP suffers from a neurosis that is preventing him from fully going after his desire so he chooses to suffer by pursuing a girl that's already taken and cannot move beyond that to a different girl or fight for said girl in some way.

well fuck
if it helps my dad was a major drug addict and he hung himself when I was 7, not sure what that changes

Well in Psychoanalysis the father plays a key role in childhood development as he fulfills several roles: as a "lawgiver" (making the child aware of the fact that not all his desires can be fulfilled and leading to a normal development - even if just by being by the mother to show that the world is constituted of more relationships than just the child - mother one) and also as a possible role model (symbolic and imaginary identification: what you aspire to be like and look like when interacting with others on an unconscious level).

For the most part these processes are concluded at about the age of 4 as far as I know so if he treated you well (not abusing you, but also not being so lax that you don't feel his presence) until then, you should be ok. Besides, if you are merely a neurotic that has girl troubles you're pretty normal.

If im being honest I knew that this girl was in this group and they where taking a whole load of drugs, i had only really smoked grass at this stage but I want to experiment, I also want to get closer to this girl, I think I want to do the drugs because I felt It might make me understand my father point of view and maybe I be closer to him that way then I more or less fell inlove with this girl and now my life is utterly fucked honestly. The only real thing stopping my from killing myself is my mother because I dont want her to go through that every again.
But then agian I think thats only an accuse I give my self to justify not doing it but in reality Im just too much of a fucking pussy

What do you mean your life is utterly fucked? If it's just loving someone who's already taken, you can get over it. Just don't produce all sort of depressive scenarios in your head and try to move on.

well my mind is fucked from all the drugs, the friendships I had have dissolved, I do nothing with my life, Im living with the very guy who fed me all the drugs, he got kicked out of his house because I OD'd so he moved in with me, hes a controlling manipulative cunt who convinced the girl I was bod news and he was the fucking best person ever, then basically fucked her about.
so yeah the glue makes sense I feel very stuck and I want to move on but I cant because of all the people who surround me and its fucked

Can't you kick him out if he's causing you trouble?

It meant you were asleep

/Thread

No man cause he has literally no where to go, his entire family has abandoned him. so no matter how bad it might be I couldn't do that to him cus he is still a person after all

also it was more or less my fault he got kicked out

dam son, can you do me too?

dreamed last night that i was standing outside my house and looking up at the moon (like i always do) and each time i took my eyes off it and looked back it got bigger O.o

what does it mean???

Well you shouldn't let him guilt you into letting him stay with you and then backstab you.

Maybe that's why there were two types of glue there: you feel like you should say something to him, but can't commit to kicking him out if he doesn't make things right with you (or between you and that girl).

Well that's a bit vague. The reason I could do OP is because he gave a detailed account of what was happening.

Besides, psychoanalysts don't just produce interpretations, they usually first ask you what you think it means and proceed from there since how you talk about the dream is just as important (and part of the same symbolic process) as the dream itself.

To go off of just what you said, maybe something is impending on you (a deadline coming up or a drive to do something forbidden is building up) and you can feel it?

Yeah I do honestly need to talk to him but its hard too hes really not very good at communicating, when who try to have a serious convo it just feels like hes trying to be a certain way to prove himself or hes trying to sell you some sort of idea that suits his needs, but hes like that cus hes been rejected by so many people so he feels like he needs to be a certain way of youll not be his froend but by doing that he pushes people away, so ino deep down hes really just an insecure scared person like me but he never lets it out

HOLY FUCK! This makes so much damn sense with what has been going on in my life.

Are you an oracle/wizzard/god?

Well you should make it work rather than just accept it since it might cause even more problems in the long run. Don't try to make him vulnerable if he's trying to avoid showing that side of him, just have a serious discussion about what he's doing wrong and try to solve your problems.

what is the sub conscious
what is dream therapy

Im not going to go out and say that a cloud in your dream means youll be rich in three days and that this is not a scam, but dreams originate in the human mind, meaning that dreams do in fact have some meaning to the individual. Figuring it out, however, is far more difficult.

Havent really studied the dream side of psychology. I've been too busy looking at physical neuroscience, cognitive psychology, and various forms of therapy including EDMR, CBT, DBT,and the like. The center of my research right now has to do with extreme cognitive restructuring because lol thats extraordinarily powerful.

How is it over on that side of psych?

To be fair, Freud is kind of guilty of overthinking dreams without clarifying the process, giving people the impression that every little dream they have will give them access to their "true self" or whatever. It's not that dreams don't have meaning, but that meaning depends on the particular dream (not all dream communicate the same thing) and can be quite fragmented (bits and pieces of meaning here and there that have to be put together into a coherent picture).

Sadly it's very politicized. Psychoanalysts are still very isolated and still treat the fundamental texts as sacred despite being called out on it for decades now. Fortunately, there are a few leading analysts who cooperate with cognitivists and actually avoid politicizing the issue (pointing out the worst examples from each school and other cheap tricks).

Our whole field is politicized and economized at this point I can hardly get any data that references psychological elements, forcing my understanding to become heuristic, and Im not a fan of that. If you have any sources to help me with that, id love it. Especially if it has to do with the elements of consciousness itself since consciousness is at the core of cognitive restructuring. If I can manage to get the elements, im pretty sure i could break it down into formal logical symbols.

Just thinking about the power of the human consciousness excites me. I've been using it on myself. Its quite fantastic.

Yeah your probably right thanks for the advice, never would've though Sup Forums would actually give me a net positive out of the situation

Yeah not all of us are callous shitbags. There are loads of different people here.

Well outside of psychoanalysis I've mostly been working with philosophers (phenomenologists to be precise) and cognitivists that work on embodiment (going against computational models of consciousness) so I'm not so sure about the formal logic bit.

I can't be very precise here, but if it sounds interesting you should search for articles and studies by Narayanan, Zahavi and Barsalou.

As far as cognitive restructuring is concerned, there was a famous humanist researcher by the name of Gregory Bateson who influenced the authors I mentioned as well as a philosophical tradition that works on that sort of thing, but which might be a bit esoteric (I'm referring especially to Deleuze and Guattari, but semiologists influenced by the Palo Alto school also liked Bateson a great deal).

Hopefully I'm not being too vague and just throwing names at you.

No problem, hopefully things will turn out well.

True, sadly too many see the freedom provided by anonymity as an excuse to be assholes.

>you never woke up

Thanks psychebro. Ill look into all that data. This field is kind of strange because of its center point between the philosophical/subjective experience and the physical. I just hope we can bridge this gap well enough before the ignorant fedora tier guys show up and try to destroy everything because of richard dawkins syndrome (nothing outside of my understanding is real philosophies).

Sure is fascinating though.

Or at least understand the gap as well as possible since there's always the possibility that it can't be fully bridged. Anyway, I have to run. Good luck with your work!

Good luck with yours as well. Personally, im of the camp that believes we can bridge that gap, and i bet something very fundamental to human life, and perhaps life in general, is at the center of it.

Ok im curious about the rest of your fuckers dreams