Rough as fuck traps

Rough as fuck traps.

Other urls found in this thread:

okcupid.com/profile/transjessi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

moar of that trap?

more recent one

i'd love to bash ur fuckin brains in u nasty little faggot

looks like he has AIDS from sharing needles and taking meth dick for money when she was homeless

this one has such a gross blocky man body..... what a gorilla....... its a monster

Are those five head lines for real or an insane shop?

Fairlady31 on reddit

okcupid.com/profile/transjessi lmao

they're shopped but the un shopped ones are kinda even worse because he looks spot on like the feels guy meme
a fucking wrinkle in time, if i do say so myself.

heres one that hasn't been edited by a jealous ugly yellow skinned beast

Just asking to be trolled.

another one that isn't edited by an ugly ass gorilla

iggy fuckin' pop

>curvy
Fucking how does it think it's got curves?

More upskirt. That's my thang.

/r/crossdressing is full of delusional wannabe traps

dat bubble butt

only boy-pussies are this hot!

anyone remember that really hot trap that used to post, potatochan?

her girlfriend is posting live right now on /lgbt/ as proof that I'm not making this all up.

this weird gross skrillex looking alien nintnendo64head thing stalked potatochan for years harassing her with pre transition pictures, fakeposting toxic hate towards her, and it's trying to do the same thing to me.

its a really insecure and horrible monster of a person who spends over 140 hours a week pretending to be multiple people on Sup Forums

go to /lgbt/ for prof

no shave november

what the fuck i used to work with this guy

durrrrr

remember how you said she was banned

guess you were a stupid pile of shit

Seriously?

any other meth addicts here?

WTF

these are all very nice pics, but it seems that you have some trouble grasping the idea of this thread my autistic friend

Potato chan is a beautiful fucking person and you are dumb if you cant see that. I mean like if you think she was ugly id be with her, that sounds shallow bit idgaf cuz like seriously shes banging and you think she could get me if she wasn't. This skrillex looking bitch needs to leave my fucking girlfriend alone, you are a mean and hurtful person to a lot of trans people and this need to stop

yeah, canada bc.

MODS crossboard spamming

funny, she looks like a fucking hideous man here

Was it male when you knew it? I read in some of its posts that it fucked most of its "straight" friends.

Look at this ugly monster this disgusting gorilla body blocky man ape
this is the loser making fun of beautiful traps ljke freyja and potatochan with their old pictures. its pathetic.

We weren't friends, I just saw them there. I could tell they were transitioning when I saw them. Don't know much about their personal life or anything.

well this picture suits this thread perfectly

two extremely hideous man faced idiots

what a disgusting gorilla. you can see how broad his shoulders are and what a disgusting man ape he is. you can even see what a shitty person he is on the inside from his actions. he's human trash, the blockiest gorilla ape to ever live

sauce?

Leefy/10

This is very backwards and ill-informed. People like this are generally extremely self-centered as well as shallow. Here is how that would play out.

>Tested negative: continue to live like a human toilet.

>Tested positive: cry and then continue to live like a human toilet, infecting others by hiding that you're infected because that's what feels good.

I take it you're into traps cos you're in this thread. Would you fuck "her"?

whoops, you meant to post in response to this guy

>as if you aren't him, you're so shallow and pathetic, i honestly feel sad for you

If you see him tell him I want the money back for the gifts I bought him. He'll know what you mean.

Not into traps. Just was surprised to see a face i recognised on here.

>tfw im a fat loser who will never be attractive to anyone
>fap fap ffap oh god yes traps
>wtf this trap isnt my ideal female form I'll never be able to touch
>one handed hatefap while typing hate post

By all means user, please post yourself, im sure you're the epitome of human attractiveness.

Fair enough. I guess, it's hard for traps to change their faces unless they already look feminine.

HAHAHAH, you're in for a surprise, hes this guy

the yellow one on the right, not the left, i know they are very similar

the resemblance is truly striking

file name implies this is you, am i correct?

not sure if everyone is just being contrarian for the hell of it but the one on the left is legit passable

still manly face shape, but looks like a girl

10/10 hot would do the sex

Perfect trap

I'm sure you would say that about yourself you dumb fucking gorilla

Would suck girl penis/10

Got me diamonds

Best in thread

are you retarded?

Im an actual girl, not the trap. You sound like a 14 year old though, you sure this is the right site for you?

are you mad because you have a blocky manly body?
thats pretty sad bro

reminder that all the toxic hateful garbage being spilled in this thread is all coming from the skrillex looking thing. it's an evil and scummy piece of shit and also a coward. a complete coward who will never face his own insecurities.
according to him, this is a blocky gross gorilla man body that you should feel ashamed of

im 5'8 tall
134 pounds
hrt for over a year
my breasts are 36B
27" waist
44" hips
if i lose 5lbs i can go from a pear shape to a perfect hourglass.

and you mean to tell me that this is a blocky man gorilla body?

but it's not. I'm beautiful and I know it. and it's a shame more trans girls don't feel the same way about themselves thanks to evil and disgusting monsters like the man in this thread who is insecure about going bald, looking like he has late stage cancer or some shit.. extremely socially isolated. girls who may not be passable like me see the hate i get from this goblin man and it discourages them from believing in themselves, and that's what he wants. that's why he's always pretending to be multiple people.

just tell me skrillex goblin, are you "Kiri" is this why you lash out at me?

Tits or gtfo

why are you making memes of your own posts, gorilla skrillex bald baldie bald man

What a fucking moose.

how many times have you spammed this today?

8?

9?

you are so fucking sad and stupid

no one cares about you dude, seriously, i wish mods would perma ban you for being such a stupid ass spammer

go back to 9gag

damn single moms are the reason we have so many of you faggot.

zero you fucking man ape

Didn't realize my twin was ugly. Or maybe you're just dumb Skrillex.

Tits or gtfo

All those shit tats and piercings, and it's the yellow teeth I notice first.