Weed is for niggers

weed is for niggers

discuss

its not

i bet you have a ponytail you fucking hippy racetraitor

Weed make you leftist 3/10 would not recommand

I smoke weed like 3 days for week.

Buuut i am Italian, so i am not a real white i suppose.

if you have anglo saxon blood and you smoke "ganja" you should be embarrassed...

faggot hippies

it's the only thing that prevents me from having seizures a couple times a week. fuck off with that stupid shit

Try a little harder cupcake

Anybody read that story about that kid who was going to die from his seizures and nothing worked so they just started getting him hella baked with hash oil? He apprently hasn't had one in years.

maybe if you didnt have shitty fucking genetics you wouldnt have seizures.... this why we dont reproduce with retards

romper stromper?

Doesn't matter. Due to Italy's location in Europe you can enjoy your rich cultural heritage. Even if Italians are massive faggots nowadays you guys stem from people who build the greatest fucking realm in the whole history of mankind. Even if your skin would be black as shit you are not even close to the degeneration of the average American.

Weed is for relaxing

Not white people's fault if niggers just want to relax all the time instead of working and taking care of their families

Weed is nothing special and fucking overrated it's nice when used properly and not too much but we have all those faggots with weed tattoos that smoke all the time and suck at life i mean smoking that much is not even fun

italians are lucky they were even included in the axis they dont fit the prototype.

don't even get me started on the mixing that is happening in America... disgusting... i have 80% scottish blood and the rest english. one time back in the plantation era one of my family members raped a slave and she had a child... we don't associate with that branch of my family.

If you genuinely give a shit what anyone else does, you should be embarrassed.

just drink whiskey and snort coke like a good white man should.

And bacterial excrement (alcohol) is for ignoramus' like you.

whatever

I agree.

Haha yeah right. There is no medical proof smoking MJ prevents seizures. Sorry fag.

You got me wrong. It's not about color of the skin but about builing a civilized culture plus the ability of creating something noteworthy in the history of man. Let me reiterate: Italians are usually decent human beings (as almost all western Europeans) whether they are black or white. However a shitload of Americans (not all obviously) are worthless degenerate niggers.

I smoke weed everyday. And I believe in a lot of Nazi ideologies. Soooo

Like ..... ?

This, weed is overrated.

don't hate weed. hate niggers fag

"soooo" you're a fucking racetraitor nice job hippy

Any white person with any care or brains about the health of society can see our problems are because of other races. There used to be a time when blacks would run and hide from white people. Respected them. Now they're robbing and punking on whites. And whites just take it because blacks make them feel guilty. It's fucked up. So I do believe each race should live their own kind. Whites just need to run everything again like the old days. Where life was so much better. Not jews. Not niggers. Sorry I didn't give a whole list of ideologies but that's just what I think.

And I don't see what going to a party and getting shitfaced is accomplishing.

And you're an idiot. Where you are from? US? Some East European shithole?

No

No...no..... The niggers made for the weed...and the cotton.This plants got feelings.In contrast the negroes

go back to africa olivenigger

DUDE WEED LMAYYOOO

Face the facts, weed is for niggers.

Just like everything else that can be found on the floor and prepared with minimal intellect and skill. Mud huts, spears, grass skirts etc.

Alchohol, is for white people. It requires skill, fermentation, purification, distilation and complex knowledge to make it good.

Just like agriculture, mechanics, mathematics and science!

The only white people who use cannabis are dorky little fags with braces and greasy hair and faggot hippy/music fags. The rest of us indulge like adults.

I'm white and I inject cannabis.

i smoke weed every fuckin day and im not black. im am, however, a slav.

>Drinking poison because it requires more skill to make. By all means continue user.

>Alcohol

>not greentexting correctly
>not killing yourself
Time to stop

the absolute worst part about what is happening in america right now is the shaming of white people, in mainstream media whites are supposed to be ashamed to be white, apologetic, and "want to be blacks"...

last week a black kid at a party said "bro you're alright even tho you're white" punched him in the fucking neck right there

Oh I'm sorry are you the Sup Forums police?

not quite doing it right.. but good effort.

want some more weed?

sure kiddo

don't assume other people arent complete pussies just cause you dont have the balls to stand up for yourself "kiddo"

black necks are made for noosing, not punching.

their noses and lips are made for punching. They are fat, doughy and large, making them soft on the knuckles and easier to hit more frequently and on target.

Niggers & hippies

and your occasional middle aged white girl who misses being young.

neck hurt more he choked on the floor for a while

I am alredy in my native country, were i should go? I am in Italy rigth now fag.

Then you should go to a party, get shit faced and see what it accomplishes