My girlfriend is 6 years younger than me and is, sadly...

My girlfriend is 6 years younger than me and is, sadly, one of those people who only listens to what they liked when they were in high school and whatever is contemporary.

So that means she listens to bad "indie" music and emo revival shit, or Drake and Beyonce. It makes me want to kill myself. I introduce her to lots of quality stuff, but there's just no way to change her taste and that sucks.

Is that her?

Oh also fuck off for thinking your shit opinions are better than hers. I like emo

It's not really an opinion, but okay.

Is it an opinion that Moby-Dick is better than the latest issue of People magazine?

You have nothing with your girlfriend in common other then "being in love" with each other. Music taste is a good indicator of a persons character and your gf is clearly immature and shallow probably due to her age or just general vapidness. But she is also the best you will ever get because you are actually pathetic enough to date someone 6 years younger then you just so to not be alone anymore and because it needs someone really inexperienced and hollow to find you attractive or impressive.

this image explains Sup Forums better then anything

yeah i guess you're right, pepe

Found the woman in her 20s

One could argue that. What's your objectively better taste like?

age is literally a number

t. R. kelly

>you are actually pathetic enough to date someone 6 years younger then you

what's wrong with that, you miserable cunt?

wow you hit the nail on the head their mr armchair psychologist. He's going to kill himself because of your insightful post now.

also ur a virgin lmao

Once you're both adults shit doesn't matter you niglet.

The girl I was the most compatible with in my life was 6 years younger than me too.

Yes, it is an opinion.
Everything is an opinion. There is no objectivity in art. Moby Dick isn't any "better", it's just popular consensus that some old works are great. Over time people started to form a kind of standard of what "good" is, but that standard can and WILL change over time.
Just enjoy the stuff that you like and don't act like it's superior to the rest.
You don't know everything, no one does. Everything is just opinion.
Some people dislike Moby Dick, nothing wrong with that, it's all just opinions.
You can still dislike others opinions, just don't act like your taste ia somehow better. It makes you sound like an elitist prick.

Found the Pedo

Found the 25+ year old woman

Listen, if you had more of a young, free spirit and didn't act so "mature", guys your age would be more interested in you. You catch more flies with honey ;-)

>The girl I was the most compatible with in my life was 6 years younger than me too.

Kek think about what you just said and what is says about your character.

Someone who has 6 years less of life experience then you is on your level

Well it's his problem if he choses to be pathetic and stay in his unforfilling relationship with an idiot.

Also I had lots of sex with women and I didn't even have to lure them into my van with candy like you did :^)

>Sup Forums - music

I am of course assuming everyone here is 25 or younger because its Sup Forums and if you are over 25 its time to get out.

Dating a 24 year as a 30 year old is totally fine. But dating an 18 year old as 24 year old is just pathetic.

i'm 72, leave me alone

Maybe it says he's young at heart? As I've gotten to my mid-20s I've noticed that women my age tend to seem less happy and carefree than the 18-23 age group, and are more serious - both in general, and also you can just tell that a lot of them are thinking more about marriage/children now.

Marriage and kids are totally not on my mind and I consider myself young at heart, so as a result, women who are a bit younger appeal to me more.

If I could find 25+ year olds who were more like 18-21 year old's in spirit I wouldn't mind that at all.

>He thinks a 25 year old women is old because he will never ever be able to be attractive to someone who is as emotional mature and intelligent as someone who is older then 17

This

young spirit = stupidity and naiveté

I am 24 and If I look at 18 to 20 year olds including myself at that age I just roll my eyes and can't take them serious as people. There are some exceptions of course.

Just think back to yourself 6 years ago and tell me you don't cringe hard

My dude I just was in a relationship with a woman my age

I don't feel sorry or bad for having no desire to be "attractive to someone who is as emotional mature and intelligent as someone who is older" if those types are already thinking strongly about marriage and kids and are less fun to be around regardless because they're too mature for their own good

>where in pakistan do you live that women the age of 25 are thinking about kids?

hello scaruffi

I thought you was going to say 6 years old, I was going to say, fuck that's edgy.

yeah girlfriends don't like music much, they tend to only like it for the social aspect not for actual music

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't know my man. My girlfriend is really into music. That's why she is my girlfriend. I could never date someone who is a pleb. Maybe it's because I am not desperate.

>he doesn't think older women aren't just as stupid and naive
The main difference is the older women are more stubborn and set in their ways about it, the younger ones are at least more willing to learn/change

Also if you find the right girl then the naiveness isn't a problem, because she's naive in cute ways rather than naive in "lol I can totally drink 5 beers and be fine :-)"

Who are you quoting?

Women are always thinking about kids but at 25 and even a little sooner it starts to hit them that they're now closer to 30 than 20 and their biological clock is ticking and the market is getting smaller and smaller and so is their window. Most women with good heads on their shoulders want to find the right man, and that's a process that takes time.

I'm not a woman but I think that 30 is like a magic number for them, that seems to be the spot where most want to be married by then and pregnant with their first kid, at the latest.

Where are you looking? Wherever it is, it's obviously in the wrong places.

I want a partner, who understands me as person, who can support me emotionally and discuss serious topics with and who stimulates me intellectually and artistically. Most young chicks don't do that for me.

I cute little dumb girl you can fuck missionary is a neat thing I get it. But it makes me depressed after a while.

My 25 year old ex didn't want marriage and kids right then and there, but she wanted to know there was a possibility of that in the future. She even admitted, a few years ago she wouldn't have cared, because she was younger. I think it's this way for most women. It makes sense I guess. If you want kids there's a window of opportunity for you, and why be 25 and waste the prime years of your life on a relationship that might not end up in marriage or kids?

But it sucks for those of us who want a committed relationship but who don't want marriage or kids, at least not any time soon.

There's more to life than music, and you dont need to share every interest w yr partner. Like if its that important to u godspeed, but i dont see why thatd be essential for most people

I dated a 28 year old and the earliest she wanted kids was after 30. Most of my female friends think so too. And most males want kids before 40 too. 30 to 40 is the usual age to get kids. That's still a lot of time for me until then. So theres no reason for me as a 24 year old to date an 18 year old.

Being pleb is mindset in general. If you don't care for good music chances are you probably don't care for art and literature and only follow trends and mainstream sentiments. Being ignorant and having no culture really is a turn off for me.

>Fuck you David, get your head out of your ass.
Your music taste is shit, we are THROUGH

Same.

I'm not an autist who needs someone who listens to only the same shit but I have to be able to respect the person on an intellectual level in order to carry on a relationship.

So? just get out when she wants kids at 30. There are still 5 years between 25 and 30 and most relationships only last 3 years tops anyway.

Fuck off subhuman. There is a difference between a opinion and being destroyed by logic and reasoning which is your whole ideology

Yeah, man, I don't know who you were talking to that made you think that but most of my female friends don't want kids or don't want them until they're 35-40. It makes no sense to have them at 25-30, they're not established in their career yet.

wow, how did you find this thread? how did you know it was me?

>I want a partner, who understands me as person, who can support me emotionally and discuss serious topics with and who stimulates me intellectually and artistically. Most young chicks don't do that for me.
I guess it all depends on each person and what their needs are. I want someone who can do that, but can also stimulate my fun-loving and carefree side. For me, women who are slightly younger are a closer match to that than women my age or slightly older.

I briefly dated a 21 year old at 25 who was far more intellectually and artistically stimulating than my 25 year old girlfriend. And I've met 19 year olds who I wished I could have dated who were plenty mature enough, but were also younger and more carefree, without being the stereotypical stupid vapid high school girl types. Yes there's obviously some cringey stuff they do that I remember I used to do, but if they're a good person, I'd rather take that than the alternative. Nobody is perfect anyway and everyone grows up and matures, and quickly at that age too.

>I cute little dumb girl you can fuck missionary is a neat thing I get it. But it makes me depressed after a while.
That's got absolutely nothing to do with it for me.

And numbers dictate the law faggot.

You guys must be more interested in the more liberal, career-women types, I go for the slightly more conservative girls who aren't (necessarily) as interested in being career women, don't go out to bars frequently, and aren't interested in getting all their wildness out before they're interested in finally "settling down" sometime in their 30s.

Mods bls delet bread

Because if she knows marriage isn't on your mind, but she knows she wants it at some point, and you know she wants it at some point, then neither person is happy

I know women older then me who are also more fun loving and outgoing then me.

There are always exceptions. But those are rare. Most of a time the age paints a clear picture

I guess the conclusion here is that I shouldn't be so judgmental based on age and every person should do what makes them happy individually.

But still OP is a massive faggot who dates a pleb gf that probably listens to twenty one pilots unironically

So you are going for literal whores who do nothing with their lives until they find
>a successful man who takes care and
provides for me :3
neat

I work in a dental office, I wouldn't exactly call my female co-workers and friends "wild". Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Oh god do I have autism?

I really want to disagree with you but I have a friend who's 26 and exclusively goes after 18 year old girls and it's kinda creepy

>most of my female friends don't want kids or don't want them until they're 35-40
lol how old are these women? it's common knowledge that the chances of having children drops and the possibility of having a child born with retardation or other issues increases starting around 30 and at 40 is pretty high. So either your female friends are really young or really dumb.

>So that means she listens to bad "indie" music
Except Indie isn't a genre.

Maybe you should listen to her (and her music)

>logic
You mean selective logic

The risks don't increase drastically until you're 40. Even then, it's still not that high.

No, I am going for the exact opposite of that.

Dating younger women... oh you mean what men having been doing for centuries?

You're not totally wrong, but age literally is a number.

My gf is 4 years younger, yet she's more accomplished than I in almost every facet. I do know more about music (as I'm a songwriter myself), so I'm able to share stuff with her and she appreciates it. Her taste apes mine now to an almost hilarious degree. She gets tickets for concerts I actually want to see, and buys me records I actively want to listen to.

Just keep sharing music with her OPEven if it's not her favourite, sharing is an essential part of any relationship.

>Dating younger women... oh you mean what men having been doing for centuries?

Nice goal post moving. I was talking about much older obviously like 6 or more years. Not 2 or 3 years like most men do.

>My gf is 4 years younger, yet she's more accomplished than I in almost every facet

That could just mean that you are basement dwelling neet kek. Seriously how can she be That much more accomplished when you are not loser or she is not a start-up millionaire

everything about this thread is retarded

They may be lying to you in the hopes of not scaring you off. The median age of marriage for women in the USA is 27. You mean to tell me all these women are waiting 8-10+ years after marriage before having their first kid? Give me a break. Obviously there are exceptions but married with kids at 30 is very normal. Though perhaps less normal if you live in a big city and date city "modern girl" types.

hello R. Kelly

You're a fag

Yeah, I'm not a marriage candidate for them. They have no reason to lie to me, so I doubt they are. Maybe I'm a modern type? And so is everyone I know?

median means including all the the hillbillies that get married off to their cousins at age 16.

>median means
don't do that

I do what I want fagoo

you probably shouldn't

But I will bitchboy