Hey Sup Forums, any anons or femanons advice would be appreciated

Hey Sup Forums, any anons or femanons advice would be appreciated.

>meet 18 yo qt
>family oriented
>claims to only have sex with 2 people, not many times
>very believable after hanging around her for a while, met her family
>very family oriented
>strict parents
>etc
>eventually fuck
>literally loosest pussy ive ever fucked, made my dick feel small, and ive fucked atleast 50+ different females (I'm 26)

Is it possible she is just made like that? It's completely unenjoyable. I have to fuck her ass or do something else. The pussy is literally nonexistant. It's like she sleeps with a giant dildo inside.

pussy is pussy. think of us lads who cant get any

Put it in her pee hole

>>made my dick feel small

is it possible that you just have a small dick?

Nah, you really are the third guy she's been with. After Tyrone and Jamal, she decided she wanted to try a white guy. Your small pecker has lost us another one to the coons.

Some guys have big dicks. Some girls have huge pussies. There is a range of penis sizes, and there is a range of pussy sizes. They aren't all exactly the same.

Loose pussy is an aroused pussy. Take the compliment

and yep, she did date a black guy. And he was my age. Fucking nigger dicks man. ruining it for the whities. for the TRUE freaks, if they like the color black they will always win

is this actually true?

This

It is. Vaginas are muscles; not silly play-doh. You don't just make a hole in a girl's vagina. Some vaginas are bigger than others as well. You might get a little stretch eventually, but it's not gonna be like a fucking cave from a dude's dick.

Yes that is true that the a loose pussy means it's aroused, but I don't know how loose it actually can be when fully aroused

Even after many dicks pussy barely stretches unless fisted or had a baby.

bitch just needs to do some pelvic floor exercises

trouble is, if you tell her this, you're never going to reap the benefit

So the best way to get a selfish nut is not to eat her out a shitload before I fuck?

When I start fucking girls, I usually eat them at for atleast 10-15 minutes before I fuck them so they keep coming back. They usually do this way. But the thing is, they're still usually tight when i fuck them, and i'm really good at eating pussy. So maybe this chick is just really turned on and ontop of that is different, and tyrone left his mark

how come this is the only girl out of 50+ that's felt loose?
fucking true, she will lose feelings hard

This. Contrary to the belief of the cucks around this board, pussy doesn't get loose from nigger dicks. It's having babies or something that size repeatedly jammed in them. All girls are different man. This one is apparently turned on by you, which i don't understand because you sound like a massive faggot.

Kekekek
Good man

>>which i don't understand because you sound like a massive faggot

i keked

Even my wife's pussy is the same after having our kid (29 yo)

My AP's pussy is freaking tight though (22), it's very much the girl. Also helps if they're into excercise.

Did you mean to say, your Apes pussy?

Dubs O truth, mane.

>which means, you do fuck a 22 y.o. ape

She gave birth to a 29 year old?