Be honest

be honest...

Femanon here. Call me a racist.
That old bat can go to hell.

im racist

Tits or gtfo. Lrn to Sup Forums bitch.

I'm the worst there will ever be! Dats why i support feminism. In the end ALL it will accomplish is making rape and woman beating legal. CAN'T WAIT!

another femaon here

fuck Hillary, Trump FT(epic)W

rather be a racist/bigot/sexist at this point.

ITT: cancerous newfags.

speaking as a woman, anyone who doesnt vote for hillary is a sexist. so stay in your basements losers your not wanted.

fucking racist nazi, do you know what happened during the holocaust? #ImWIthHer

Sage

That guy sounds like a massive faggot.

There were good feminists like sarkeesian but gamergate butthurt fags had to portray her as a feminazi because she helped zoe.

Now all your women are going to keep acting like boxy and niggerlovers

Tits or gtfo

I'm boxxy

even better.

Guess I'm a racist then, I refuse to vote for that goddamn mental witch.

Anyone who doesnt support women is a neckbeard nerd, probably white, probably likes anime or scifi shit. Losers like this should just kill themselves, if they want to start being respected then they need to start spreading memes about how cool Hillary is to us millenials.

Check the trips, this is now a get thread.

Trump is a racist who hates women because he wants to ban muslims and his wife doesnt wear a hijab in public.

Just stop it.

its dat Hillary

I am racist but I don't want my president to be

checkmate atheists

its true Trumps refuses to respect Islamic traditions and ideals.

good for you user, maybe you will get laid if you get off this pathetic site by continuing to support a real candidate for president like Hillary Clinton who I support as a Sup Forums member because of her strong economic policies motivating growth in the blue collar sector for everyday Americans like me.

Oh sh*t waddup

This is the strawmaniest strawman to ever strawman past the strawman parlour.

we need more #DealMeIn memes to really get social media trending more positively towards Hillary Clinton for President and show the world that Sup Forums is a respectable website and not some hidey hole for dickless losers.

With good reason too fucktard. Don't play with a snake and then complain when you get bitten

Literally what the media does on a daily basis

>With good reason too fucktard.
your justifying being a racist nazi, whats next another holocaust with the deaths of over 7 million jews? Not on my watch thats why Im a Hilldog!!!! If you cant bark with the big dogs go back to your loser waifu threads since you will never get any so it doesnt matter anyways.

>Literally what the media does on a daily basis
You mean be honest by proving how anyone who doesnt support a woman is a racist because its true? Look what happened to the recent ghostbusters all because of virgin losers.

spoken like a true racist, did you type that while wearing your KKK robe? fuck off and die!

Speaking as a woman who isn't a total fucktard, you can go to hell.

Racist by world experience. FUCK your dumb bitch!

tell us how racist you really are? Im in anonymous I could dox you and tell your employer all the racist filth your spewing here. Your probably white anyways so kill yourself, your the scum of the earth!!!!!

Gamergate is winning, faggot.

It took a while, but everone is waking up to you, Zoe, and Anita's bullshit.

Today I learned that Islam is a race. If you don't like Islam, you're racist. Left logic. Thanks for enlightening me.

Hitlery did nothing wrong

Nice trips newfag but thats not how Sup Forums works you tard