Just found a diamond and 2 emeralds in my grandfather's old wedding ring box that my grandmother gave me...

Just found a diamond and 2 emeralds in my grandfather's old wedding ring box that my grandmother gave me... I have no idea if I should give them back to my grandmother or sell them. Weigh in /b.

why did you get the box in the first place?

Nice bait.

Saged

He died and she thought I would want the ring...

if you have to ask you're already a shitty human being.

please kys.

Not bait... need help

I am a very shitty person.. I admit it... but I still like oppenions.

No joke, go to pawn stars in Vegas.

bro, its yours now. Do what you want with it. Keep the ring at least, but the extra emeralds dont hold any special value to your grandmother.

Alright then I will sell the emeralds and get an engagement ring made out of the diamond.

WHAT THE FUCK A FEMALE???

Dont be a greedy dick, Show your grandma the jewels. She might not have known about the diamond and emeralds.

I own a pawn shop and 99.9% chance the diamond is fake, the emeralds are trash. Literally jewelery stores (and pawn shops) do not buy stones (other than diamonds). Ive had numerous "diamonds" come in in small black bags, the back has like a velvet lining type deal.

seriously, what a stupid whore you should really kys.. now what you'll buy a new bag? fucking slut i wish you rape

that sounds like a solid plan fam. Good luck

at least you could have sold the DIAMOND, idiot

Yeah that's a cz that was in the original ring. He replaced it when he could afford it. Tell her and when she dies she'll give you money. It's a test.

I love you guys. You always have the best advice.

kys op

The ring does not have a spot for a gem. It's a titanium ring with the lords prayer on it. But I will get it checked to see if it's cz.

Shove them up your ass

I am telling you you wont get a dime from the emeralds. When I scrap Jewelery I literally bust emerald stones out of rings with a hammer because its easier than trying to save them for no reason.

>being this baity
This is their website, they manufacture fake 'look alike' diamonds, yours is no exception

Fuck off, moralfag, why don't you give us a better reason not to sell some dumb rock than give it back to someone who will die in the future as well, therefore returning it to you in the first place

Op is a faggot

Sage

Fucking blood diamonds

Check

Do you like letting your fingernails grow that long? It seems so retarded and annoying/impractical.

Or if femanon, post tits for my honest assessment of the situation

you're a piece of shit

>>>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEĖĘĒËÈEEEE

give them back asshole, its your family.

You had to think/consult us on this moral delemma? You're a shit human. Even for Sup Forums

OH THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING
YOU'RE A WOMAN
THAT IS WHY YOU'RE SUCH A SELFISH PEICE OF SHIT, HOW COULD WE HAVE MISSED THIS?!

bet your a fucking SJW feminist peice of shit. Please kill yourself asap.

bitch nobody is going to marry your sorry fat ass so you had to steal a diamond from your senile grandparents?

fuck you feminist princess, just wanted to get what you want? fuck you.. you'll never get what you want or be happy because you're a white woman and a feminist and a wanna be princess

ASfji;has\
FUCK YOU
sage sage sage sage

Notice how uneven the nail is on the index finger and howe much longer the pinky is?

OP could very well just play classical guitar. Still a fag.