Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf7YpEfpYwI
youtube.com/watch?v=l_pSxcd0uHA
youtube.com/watch?v=askoHvhjEhk
youtube.com/watch?v=oAclFDnQXDc
youtu.be/8-MagTRL6ro
youtube.com/watch?v=dKn-lk27QaI
youtube.com/watch?v=fZoQSThtD6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

here

It's sad how most trannys are all about being trans instead of being themself. And because they want to be trans they want everyone else to accept that and they're being dicks about it.
Being nice is the only thing I'm really good at.

>Done it by accident before
holy kek, I think when I first called a faxing machine I nearly wrecked the headphones I was using because it startled me that much.

And what do you mean you're blessed with too much "EEEEEEEEE"?

Tomoko

>

You can cook a lot of things right out of the fridge.
Frozen pizza isn't always the best solution, but I resort to it often enough myself.

How do you manage that?

Not your place to decide, but indeed, it is accurate.

Kagame?

Whats up tomoko
Sleep well?
I was kinda joking but fine, you're probably a bit too drunk to see irony through text
I'm also pretty sure the way you flirt on here wouldn't be appreciated in the real world kek
>If only it could
Well I don't think youre boring so I'm calling bullshit
Isnt that the porpuse of a tranny?
You didn't even answer my question, so I'll ask another. Why was he sleeping with you? I thought males and females were separated

Image limits shouldn't be a thing

mandatory cc claim

that is troublesome, have you tried being nude as often as possible?

EEEEEE is just /k/'s way of referring to tinnitus. Long-term exposure to command voices, extremely loud music, gunfire, and the simple act of being a musician will give you tinnitus. It's basically just a permanent ringing in your ears.
It really wouldn't be. I suck at being a flirt.

I'm anyone and everyone

I'm even Kaga-san

D.Va

these words are what makes us cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf7YpEfpYwI

(C.C.)
I thought you would've already known that I was a new poster? I've lurked since March, but only ever started posing since early July.

>Legacy.
I don't know if that works on mobile.

>youtube.com/watch?v=l_pSxcd0uHA

chara
not really. still feel tired

About the same, Im very boring but at least Im fuckin pleasent.

I like her as a concept, I wouldnt sully it with sexual ideals

Online and reality are two very different sides of a coin.
Americas wierd thats why.
They allowed him/her into the room to allow her to hold her beliefs.

a cute

you aren't me

>do it
>i fuckin dare you

mother fucker can keep up with all the new-er people since i took a break.

your all 7th gen to me

oooh, that, now I know what you mean.

Good morning then. Any plans for today?

Not sure about the boring part, we haven't talked much before. I do remember talking with you once or twice but my memorie is terrible.

I guess you really are different online then
Or my people reading might be worse than I thought
I always give the tip just do it but I dunno not feeling in the position to give advice right now
You up to anything?
Oh sucks, too cold? Too hot?
Perhaps a nap later?
Shush I was giving you a compliment, take it you mug
Fucking sjw, America is pretty cucky atm

Claiming Felix

It's a bastard.
Lying in bed trying to ignore the screaming retards outside my door.

nope not today. you?
i dont know. dont feel rested and no i normally cant get back to asleep after im up

Wasup Gentleman?

Wait what, what kind of neighbourhood do you live?
Why are they screaming?
Oh that sucks, well I guess that leaves you with one thing
Our lord and saviour, coffee

As long as you can sleep, right?

I'd sully her concept alright.

Best girl coming through.

Eh, is what it is chara.
Im just very simple is all

I appreciate it you numpty!
Youre damn right it is

do you remember rei using scythe?
youtube.com/watch?v=askoHvhjEhk
i fuckin dont

that doesnt fix discomfort but it would be nice.

Obviously. So your household is very loud? Or what's the reason why you have it?

Nothing either. Probably going to bed soon

Simple as in you enjoy the small things life has to offer?

Cute!

>7th gen.
Enlighten me please.

Come on now, we have to watch Re:Zero, remember?

dude is that cc?

Also that guy in the video has a fucking one piece mouse pad. Fail

and no rei didnt use a scythe im pretty sure she just stood around being autistic.

When is it on?

youtube.com/watch?v=oAclFDnQXDc

Oh, it's specifically my house. My family are idiots. My mother can't stop screaming about stupid shit or CONTROL HER OTHER FUCKING SPAWN by means other than violence, nor can she be bothered to mete out punishment the same for each of the little snots instead of giving the middle two preferential treatment. I HAVE SPENT TEN YEARS ON MY LAST FUCKING NERVE. TEN FUCKING YEARS THISCLOSE TO ACTUAL FUCKING MURDER.

Sorry folks, but this fine explorer belongs to me.

Youre getting very filthy

I suppose so, yes.
But simple in personality as well.
Easy to wrap a head around.

>Restrain myself

I'm pretty sure it's up on croll now, I just checked. Let me make myself a popcorn bowl first.

ah well hope you sleep well

Your waifu shouldn't be a thing.

So you up to anything?
Or have anything planned
I'm not sure how far into the day you are
It's probably just morning drowsiness
Any plans for the day?
Uh I kinda want to laugh but this sounds pretty serious
Perhaps put on some beats and zone out?
Does this mean she beats your siblings?
Maybe it's time to move out

me and the other originals are first gen
(tenten, shiki, vigil, most others left)

2nd gen is after us
(hand-kun, tatsumaki, ehhh others)

3rd gen after them
then 4th i took a break, and i call everyone 7th gen now because icba to keep up with it.

yes it is.

his cat, i mean, flight simulator give no fucks.

rei was very important, as she's god, or basically is god.
fuck i dont wanna explain evangelion

not at all. anything for you?

This really doesn't sound good at all

What are your hobbies then?

I think I will. In two hours

renge

Just eating more fruit and watching more competitive league
Hey dong

Well, there are reasons she's not my waifu. I couldn't do that.

I'll listen to the songs now by the way, I didn't get around to it earlier, sorry!
Don't think I forgot.

youtu.be/8-MagTRL6ro

UMARU CLAIMED

My household is extremely loud. See .
But nah. I played trumpet, listen to my music real loud, talk even louder, and also my one brief exposure to gunfire made it much worse.
If only one had money. But yeah, I've literally been thrown at walls, had answers beaten out of me like some kind of fucking CIA interrogation under extraordinary rendition (I literally ended up confessing to something I didn't even do, because pinning an 11-YO kid and beating him until he answers you will fucking do that), and been dragged by my hair. Shit stopped some fucking fast when I hit back. I didn't even land a square fucking punch, but now she doesn't touch me, because she's a coward and won't fight anything that'll hit back. She's cooled off a lot recently but she will absolutely still beat a kid closed-fist if you push her. Can't even call services because she's GREAT at hiding shit and also the kids are dependent on her.
She is incapable of any form of actual leadership or discipline and resorts to violence and scare tactics to get her way, scum that she is, ashamed be I to have dropped from between her fat fucking legs.

4 pm right now, no plans.
Pry just gonna rest up for my first day

Bars and vidya.
I like getting cocked, Im an easy lay.
No lie

anything to do till then?
thats about the same thing you were doing 6 hours ago

moogster
What's up with you today?

Heyo Yuno
What's good dude?

Hey hey Shiro, how's your day going?

I suppose thats where we differ then

g a r d y claimed.
What's up lads?

eh, no fucks given cuz
A FUCKIN MOTH JUST LANDED ON MY SCREEN.
FUCK NO, IMMA THROW THIS SHIT ON THE GROUND.
youtube.com/watch?v=dKn-lk27QaI

an autistic god.

Come hang out guy!

Long time no see, you memer

first day back to school tomorrow. i hate the "talk about yourself" shit that you do on the first day so i'm dreading that.

Yes, certainly

mother fucker just might.
or mother fucker might sleep
or you will see

Jesus fucking Christ
I'm sorry man, but don't you have any other family to move with, perhaps take your siblings with you
This is fucking sick, I can't believe you haven't already beaten the shit out of her
Im sorry man
Sounds nice, being unemployed is quite the feeling right?
When do classes officially start again?
I wasn't watching league then, but I'll admit I was thinking about it
My life is quite mundane I admit
I'm fine living the neet life
Yourself?

I've missed you too, user.

Checked

I hate that bullshit, too. I don't care what anyone else did over the summer and nobody needs to know how I spent mine.

Wishing for that at the moment. Reading for next week's classes, then I need to do some more reading for classes, then I have some work to do for classes, and then I should sleep because I've got work at 8 tomorrow.

>noticed

here mai waifu yarr

That's horrible to read. But don't worry. Things will get better for you. And hey, I don't know if it's worth something, but I'm proud to say that you're a better person than your mom. You're doing great in life and teh hardship that's been dealt to you. Believe in yourself. You can make your life better.

Vidya sounds like a conversation we can have and cooking, I like cooking. Made some nice Gratin today

Watching bad shows for entertainment purpose

youtube.com/watch?v=fZoQSThtD6s

That shit sucks.
Going great. Being a little bit bored though. Playing some Poker. How about you?

Are you me, although the moths tend to land on me eventually or I feed them fruits and whatever, sometimes to lure them off me. It's become quite a thing lately.
I think they're pretty cute. Way less annoying than most other insects, too.

Am I me, too? Yes I am.

Still on my team/10

For me? Tomorrow.
Busses dont start yet either, so I cant even go bar hopping

exactly. no one needs to know how i spent my summer and no one else cares either.

it's pointless

Oh, cooking!
I enjoy a bit of that, enchiladas were made last night

nothing much friend
same. we got that in common
like what? or would i not know them

It's not graded, or at least it shouldn't be, so you can just not do it.

i hate all insects.
i hate anything small enough to crush with my foot.

cats are the exception as they get bigger than my foot

Cell phones man. Record that shit. Abuse effects you the rest of your life. If shes abusing your brothers and sisters you need to say something about it.

So many abusers are able to do that shit because part of the abuse is making the victims feel like they can't do anything about it.

There's literally people who by law need to say something if you tell them . Teachers, Doctors, therapists its called a mandatory reporter.

She might be able to cover it up a couple times but if it keeps getting reported eventually they will figure it out.

I like not being charged with assault and not trying to fight two at once- god knows her husband will join her side. I am sorely tempted every day to start shit and push her limits until she gives me a fucking reason, but consequences would never be the same for any of us. And there really isn't anywhere else to go with the kids.
Yeah. At least I managed to graduate high school on time and not have any kids before I even turned 20. So I'm really not half the fuckup she is. She didn't have any post-secondary school until she was over 30 and had 2 kids by then. She's also a failure at being a decent human being. I haven't, you know, woken any children up in the wee hours of the morning and then proceeded to beat them to the point of resulting in a broken toe over a $10 container of ice cream, so maybe I'll turn out okay.

Damn, that sounds like the opposite of a neet life.
Feel sorry for you, but then again you are actually getting somewhere with your life
Oh shit, well then resting perhaps is the smarter option
You enjoy going out much? I'm gonna guess it's not in walking distance
We seems to have a lot in common
Perhaps if there is not much its easier to overlap
No offence though

Especially when the best thing I've got to say is that I was playing borderlands with tomocuck

Just reading and intermittently posting here. Got loads of schoolwork to do. Been really into the poker lately, yeah? Got to play some chess yesterday and that was refreshing.

I'm claiming this waifu.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Thank you for noticing me, buddy
Could never leave my team/10
Hey there tomato, slow day?

I've always been into it, thanks to my dad. I don't even know how to play Chess.

The WLT reminds me a lot of moumoon, which I've been listening to a lot lately.
The Heart Of A Coward singer seems like a cool guy, too; I'll listen in to some of their tracks, although power metal (or whatever it is, sorry genre-fags) isn't what I can stomach oftenly.