Sorry guys, I fucked up. Gonna try again, but succeed

Sorry guys, I fucked up. Gonna try again, but succeed.

I received my money, got myself a hotel room and began to plan for the big event in which I will off myself via overdose. However, I decided I should start getting high while I set up and began getting a little cocky for my low tolerance. I was at a gas station in the bathroom and accidentally overdosed.

I shot up a pretty hefty sized shot before taking a hit of crack before completely blacking out. Don't remember anything until waking up on the bathroom floor with a heavy weight on my back and my hands restrained. I was cuffed and the cops were attempting to get me to the ambulance after giving me a blast of naloxone. I was dazed and didn't understand what was going on and proceeded to fight them as well as I could, took about 8 of them to finally restrain me.

Don't know what charges are coming because of this as they found my stash, but even so, won't matter as I don't plan to live much longer. Just need to go to the station tomorrow and try to get my wallet and cellphone back (or at least my bank cards). Then I will continue with plans to off myself on stream for all of you.

Time stamp or gtfo

why you giving up on life? its very sad that you have to do this. is there a way to turn it around and what could that be//

Sorry, OP. I hope you get the relief you're seeking with your plans.

It's an old pic, but I wouldn't shit you about my legitimacy. I don't have a phone or anything to take pictures with so unfortunately you'll have to do without. I've been posting about this for a while now. Things have not gone as planned and I feel like its some sort of divine intervention, but never the less, I will march onward until the task is complete.

Are you the dude from Philly?

fuck off you sad cunt -- no one gives two fucks about your kind

just go die in a dark alley or a wooded area and leave people alone and stop wasting their time with your pathetic bullshit faggot

People like you deserve more than just a one way ticket to hell. You deserve to live and suffer for as long as it is allowed.

get high instead of killing yourself

I'm a burden to everybody and I'm tired of people constantly worrying about if I will make it or not. I've failed over and over no matter how much I seem to get my shit together. No point in cycling again, just gonna let myself keep falling until I'm either dead or never allowed to see the light again. Preferably dead.

This overdose was actually the second in the past couple days. The first I was with my friend and I hadn't used enough to kill me. I came to 3 hours after it happened with a throbbing headache and began vomiting everywhere. The one in the bathroom I was forced out by meds. Either way, both ODs reminded me how peaceful of a way it is to go. It literally feels amazing, and then nothing. I wish I hadn't woken up.

Yep, that's me. I had stayed a night in center city. My friend and I misplaced the car, so we just decided to crash there.

You're a pathetic loser

CAN U STREAM IT PLEASE

Well duh, that's why I'm going out.

I will stream, no worries.

i was joking dont kill yourselfe

How does it feel to be that much of a failure you even fail at killing yourself?
You're setting a new low OP

put the do not disturb sign on the door next time, idot

good luck bro!

I can't put a DND sign on a gas station bathroom. I wasn't trying to OD this time, I just got cocky and shot more than I could handle. Plus, the shit I got was much higher potency than I was expecting.

Overdoses are painful, dumbfuck.

Dude....go out trying tooff a rothchild or bilderberg....sell some drugs, get a gun....help humanity

I od'd and died twice two months ago....i was revived once in the ambulance nd once at the hospital where my friend kicked me put of his car. God speed user. Dont forget to post live stream