Starting college tomorrow and I'm excited on meeting new people especially some new puss...

Starting college tomorrow and I'm excited on meeting new people especially some new puss. Been in CC for a while and took night classes and hooked up with some girls there. However I'm going to take day classes and was wondering if it's weird that a 27 year old guy is hitting on fresh out of high school girls. I was thinking on lying about my age cause a lot of people told me I look 20.

You're right, lie.

Lie dude

Bump

Are you me??

If it's just to fuck, I would lie. I met a fucking gorgeous ballerina. She gave me her number, we texted, found out she's only 19 (I'm also 27). Said it would be weird, so now I just masturbate to her danceclub's facebook.

What is her dance club on fb?

22 is the upper limit of what you should pretend to be

you did it

half your age plus 5
>18
all set
nah, say you're 22.

what do they need to know your age for? honestly they're not even gonna remember your name dude.

>wondering if it's weird that a 27 year old guy is hitting on fresh out of high school girls

yeah go ahead and lie about your age for the few one night stands you might barely be able to pull bud.

I'm 31 and I'm starting college next week. Age difference is only weird if you make it weird. Or learn to play the guitar, college girls' brains turn off when you play for them.

I can get away with 24 at 29 but honestly women want a savage that will give them the dick.

Seriously don't lie, makes you seem insecure. Why should you fucking care what they think just fuck them

OP here

I'm thinking of telling them I'm 23. I could seriously pull it off. The thing is what could happen if they find out my real age. I would just play it off some how. Girls lie about their age why can't I?

Same story here but not as bad. 23 year old just started college and I love me chasing the young pussy. Truly bro all you gotta say it's your old enough to buy beer and let them wonder. I wouldn't say a set age just because one day they might find out and feel lied to. You know how girls are. If they find out at least you kinda told them the truth.
What's your strategy to get with them? Are you straight up and ask them out or try to befriend them and go from there?

this
all you have to do is be secure of yourself, they will think you know some sex secrets

>Always sucked ass in math
>Can't get my degree without it
>At 29 decide fuck it
>Math 101 bunch of freshly baked gals
>Oldest of the bunch
>Also only one with a house and a semi steady income
>Beeing "old" was hot
>Fucked 3 different girls in my class during the semester
>All fighting for me to go steady with them
>None of them fit the bill Im looking for
>But always crazy in bed to "be the best"

It didn't even matter if I had pussy juice on my cock from a different gal the night before, dudes took their turns trying to be alpha, sadly they didn't have anything on thwir bodies to fight even a rogue rabbit

No need to say your age, and what the heck...27 isn't so god damn old. Ladies like older men.

if you just wanna fuck them then lie, bishes come and go

b-b-b-bump that shit

The rule is half your age plus 7 years , mate.

it's not weird for a 27 year old to get a girl fresh out of high school. they're adults now. but yes, you should lie because they're probably still immature. once they finish college they'll be aware that age is just one factor, and a very far from the most important factor, in a partner.

Young girls like older guys, specially is you have a nice car and your own place.

This user.

Age doesn't matter to alcohol I went back to finish off to classes when I was 26 had no problems.

as long as you have your shit together, belive me, fresh out of hs girls are good. a lot of media today makes people think that girls just want guys their own age, but you're going to do better with younger girls if you actually have your shit together. that's why in almost all cases women marry people older than they are.

Make sure you get that shit on video so I can jack off to it

I'm 26 and on a few dating apps and I usually land the younger ones. I have my own place and stay in shape so I guess seeming successful and independent is something they gravitate towards.

Just be honest about your age at least, and if they question it, ask them if they'd rather be with some fresh out of high school guy who could be a burn out and someone not at your level yet. They might like the forwardness and idea of that. If not fuck it and move on.

You should be fine.

that's the version of the rule when women are in the conversation, faggot
>implying women on Sup Forums

kek

impressive