G/fur femboy edition

G/fur femboy edition

Yes please

Aids freaks

hot

Just got a new phone so lost all my best

Femshit sucks.

I need an ending :
Michael and his hiking companions (Sarah and William) are a friendly race of butt-country in a forest. The couple ahead of him and Michael is left behind. It was then that Blaise wringing ankle against a root. He takes his cell phone to contact his friends returning on their way to rescue him.
During is time, Michael Text Jo who said he believes he slept with Sarah, the girlfriend of William. Michael, who learns Sarah's infidelity, questions the relationship of William and Sarah and ethics announce รข William.
William and Sarah arrive where Michael was Blaise. Sarah door first aid. They talk about the accident and make their way to their cars. Michael, meanwhile, think the dilemma of the situation.
A little further, warn Michael that he should sit a few minutes and starts it application William if he knows that Sarah was unfaithful. William asked how he knows this, and Michael explains. Finally, Sarah does not know who is Jo and the couple says they occasionally attend a swingers club. The couple told her about some experiences they have had.
Michael is at home. He receives a text from William and Sarah who want to know if he would accompany them to the club. Michael takes a few moments to look at the message and thinks.

Sorry I used google translate and its kinda fucked but you get the idea.

That's what SOME gay men believe. There are Straight people who are rapists. There are straight people who are pedophiles.

Something about gay rape.

Straight people dont purposefully give eachother aids.
Gays do

Anyone know what artist made this?

Nu.

So, I let this crippled guy blow me and we hung out for a few days, some time ago and I realized I'm just not into handicapped people at all. Granted, I didn't realize how impaired he was when we chatted before then. It's not that he was a bad guy or anything but I genuinely don't think I could be with anyone like that, long-term. Does anyone else feel similarly about handicaps?

Are you retarded ?

No, why do you ask?

If you dont like him you dont like him. The end.

Of course, but I was asking if other people have the same thoughts about handicapped people as a generality.

Im pretty certain we are a minority here.

Aha! I just noticed the faint watermark. Thanks anyway.

Fucking child rapists.
Yiff in hell furfags

oh believe me, we will.

why are they always drawn so terribly?

because severe autism among the people who like cub art

Go down the bug chasing/girl giving rabbit hole.... You would surprised. Also been an surprising number of men that would purposefully hit up women on Craigslist to give them AIDS.

I'm gonna have to try out a few of those :3