Country gave the world the Renaissance with the likes of Da Vinci, Columbus and the discovery of the Americas...

>Country gave the world the Renaissance with the likes of Da Vinci, Columbus and the discovery of the Americas, the University, Galileo and the birth of Science, Napoleon the greatest leader in Europe the last thousand years, Volta with the first battery which sparked the electric revolution, Marconi with the radio and all modern communication, Fermi with the first nuclear reactor, Faggin with the first microprocessor which is the the brain of computers and electronic gadgets, not to mention Ferrari, good food, high fashion, etc.

>Italians are always portrayed by Anglos and Germanics as dumb brown criminals like they're Mexicans or something

Why do Italians get such an unfair reputation?

Italy used to have white people in it, then the country got swarmed by mudbloods.

Italians have always been swarthy mate, like Iberians and sometimes even more so. In France we've got many people of Italian and Iberian descent, they're always the swarthiest.

>Italians are always portrayed by Anglos and Germanics as dumb brown criminals like they're Mexicans or something

Because Shitalians are dumb brown criminals, you disgusting shit faced shitalian. Your country is just worthless and you have to accept it.

t. Pedro Torelli Sartirio

Once the eternal Kraut became the majority in America, it wasn't long before their Nordicist racial ideology took over. Then Americas rising cultural influence helped Nordicism spread to other countries.

It's a tragedy, even to this day we look down upon our Italian heritage.

Germanics are jealous because because they have no culture of their own, and Anglos are jealous because their culture is shit.

t. Hermano El Negro

I doubt the romans were blond

were'nt the blondes considered barbarians back then?

Yeah nice success and all, but where are the Italian speaking African countries?
Where are the Italian speaking Asian countries?

well they did invade rome at some period of time

>>dumb brown criminals like they're Mexicans or something
I've met my fair share of Italian expats, and that is exactly how they behave.
baka

>posting a british twink
that nigga is overcompensating

There's still a little Italian spoken in Eritrea I think

Italians are good people. Why do you say this?

execute all wogs

My family made the booze these monkeys sold during prohibition.

Hello Tonibler. Are you enjoying Italy? Good.

>Italy used to have white people in it
>Implying the fall of Rome didn't come after the barbaric invasions from the north
Shut up snowmonkey

Because people mix up the productive north italians, who are basically Lombards and thus germanic, and the south italians (true italians), who are brown criminals and leeches

Do people actually believe this garbage?

garbage?
this is historical reality

I'm italian

>germans actually believe this

t. Mohammad Al-Hasem

>the south italians (true italians)
Excuse me but the true italians are central italians (still not white though)

>le Napoleon was italian meme

>Country gave the world the Renaissance with
Renaissance is a meme like the dark ages
>Da vinci
Made one famous painting and some shit inventions wow truly le vitruvian man
the likes of Da Vinci,
>Columbus and the discovery of the Americas,
Some deranged slaver ""discovered" what the vikangz did centuries ok
> the University
Catholic invention
>Galileo
Overrated clown whose theories were largely wrong. Good thing the church dealt with him
>and the birth of Science,
again, christianity
> Napoleon the greatest leader in Europe the last thousand years,
As italian as Garibaldi is French

funny how none of these clever italians thought to build buildings that would survive earthquakes

There are no white people in Italy, you can find brown people throughout the peninsula, from the border with switzerland and austria to the southermost tip of sicily, passing through sardinia and all the islands too.
Brown and short people everywhere, that is why nobody considers Italians white.

And about the other accomplishments...no one of the things italians are so proud of have been done by italians, today italians are just descendants of peasants and labourers...the lowest of the low, nothing to do with romans or reinassance.

i agree with the earthquake part, but the rest of your post is complete bullshit

t. Paulo "Ciambellone" De Rossi

>today italians are just descendants of peasants and labourers...the lowest of the low
Yes, that's the history of Argentina but we were talking about Italy

what's up, my germanic brothers?

nice counter-argument...what a waste of time it was to write my whole post. Fuck you.

stop bullying cute argentina

delet this

t. Mauro "O Fusillo" Bianchi

Central italians are humans
North Italians are Super humans
South italians, Sicilians and Sardinians are subhumans

No there isn't.

The only people who speak Italian in the Horn of Africa are really old fucks. Once the Shitalians fucked off back to the peninsula, the only foreign languages of import were Arabic and English.

Italian in East Africa and Lybia is a relic that's soon to entirely disappear.

t. Actually spent a lot of time in Ethiopia and Somalia.

incorrect, I've been to Bologna and Milano and the people are even worse even though they're richer

It's very unlikely you could find a single italian in either of those cities

Because all the Italians in America are the slum-dwelling Sicilians you dumped on them.

Sicilian-Americans are Deity-tier.

I've never seen a swarthy or brown looking Italian in my whole life tbqh

Modern day Italians aren't the same as the Nordic Romans and Nordic medieval nobles. They are shtskins

>Napoleon the greatest leader in Europe the last thousand years

because? I hear that often?

Implying italy exist

>Once the eternal Kraut became the majority in America, it wasn't long before their Nordicist racial ideology took over.

Read some of Ben Franklin's qoutes, they weren't considered white and viewed as undesirable long before Germans were tue majority. Add to this that one of the first waves of immigration to the U.S. was to New Orleans including a gang who shot unarmed cops leading to U.S. cops being armed.

>were'nt the blondes considered barbarians back then?
I think it was less about coloring and more about culture and being under the Roman yoke.

>t.Varg

>blabla

Actually most of the stuff you mention was done before Italy existed

>dense

t. Luis Di Maio

t. Carlos "Bugiardino" Poretti

>"discovery" of the Americas

>Catholic
It was born in italy, catholic is the italian versionchristianity

>60% white
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>media/education/banks all run by jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was muslims
>tolerates a black domestic terrorism group

>"shitaly"

>Italians discovered Ameica
KEEEK

>muh vikangz
>buttfucked so hard by the natives the world had to wait another half a millennia to know about America

lmaoing

First of all the discovery of America was irrelevant on itself.The real impact came with colonization and conquest.Also there is no real account of Colon being Genovese.He just wrote letters in latin and Spanish, so claiming the discovery of America is laughable as a whole

>meme history

hi /his/, we actually know everything about Colombo and his family,

>Colon

in his letters (the ones you didn't read) he also says he changed his name into Colon from Colombo.

How will the ametiniggers recover from this?

he specifically mentions that he was born from genova. sorry dumb paquito

>In France we've got many people of Italian and Iberian descent, they're always the swarthiest.

*southern Italians.

You're welcome, my not so dear neighbour.

Dont compare us to your shit pizza

>Several Berlusconi governments

And you still ask why the world laughs at us?

We truly are horrible people, most of us, uncivilized, one must prevail over the other every time...ignorants, bigots and arrogants.

You're welcome.

Leave something for the Frenchie to believe in, otherwise he'll end up only with frogs and white flags...and baguette.

t. romanian "not a gypsy" copperstealer

Why are Argentinians so hostile towards Italy?

>Why do Italians get such an unfair reputation?

Because most Italians in central and nordic countries are terroni.

Italians in Germany have even worse educational achievement than the Turkroaches.

And these are really bad

There a A LOT shitalians in my area (south bavaria)

And all come from places like Napoli, Ragusa and so on.

I know only one women from north italy (Venice) who married a Bavarian

No, I'm more Italian than you and also I'm from Milan.

Lo sai benissimo che siamo un popolo di merda, non devo spiegartelo io.

"""Italians""" from Napoli are NOT Italians.

They are equally hated worldwide as we do in Italy, they're the absolute shit tier subhuman scum you can find here if we exclude gipsies and eastern europeans who only came here to steal.

Non la stessa persona, ma la tua รจ oggettivamente una cazzata.

Records dating back to Caesar's time describe the Italians as specifically notng that the Gauls of what is now France had noticeably paler skin than them. While the Carthaginians of what is now Tunisia didn't receive any comments on their unusual appearance, implying they looked like Romans.

I agree, Italy is underrated.
The same goes for Spain and even France.
Anglos and other northern barbarians are ignorant and arrogant cunts desu.

Reminder that this is the kind of people that on Sup Forums are considered germanics