More pics

I would consider you a fag

can't tell,

there some fat girls hands in the way

more!!! instagram?

No, i'm white.

What's her Instagram, for more research

Fap fap fap

Who is this? Those thighs are amazing. Id wife that in a second.

Definitely borderline fatty. Give it a few years and she'll whale up like the rest of them. She just has a creepy body right now with a skinnyish midsection but definitely fatty legs, arms, ass, and face

I consider that a thyroid problem

yes

Her body is ALMOST perfect. Maybe 5-10 pounds overweight. Face is fuckin busted as fuck tho.

She's fat.

literally perfect size and shape. POST MORE.

man I hate social media.
can barely pull ugly hoes nowadays cause their heads are all swelled up.

Come on, she isn't a borderline fatty.

->obese

Her legs are each almost as thick as her waist. Technically I'd say she's curvy, but it looks damn weird

que?

do you notice that thigh gap despite being this thick? this girl has curvy in her genes. If she exercised to tone her body, she'd look even better.

moar

Where do you see her excess fat then?

Are you serious? Look at her legs, man. Each one is the size of her torso and her knees have rolls. She has young person metabolism which is why her fat hasn't caught up to her yet but in like 5 years, she'll probably be fat fat

GOTDAMN!

Dubs speak truth

A bit on the gut, and those legs aren't that big because she does squats

Yo, who is this? IG? Snap? MOAR!! She's fucking incredible.

Would you consider my friends girl curvy?

Post her fb/insta/snap

last pic

It looks like someone photoshopped an average person's upper body onto a fat person's lower body

Fat

Pear-shaped bordering fat. Do not want.

Her dump truck of an ass for starters. Then some in the thighs and stomach. Get her working on core and squats and she'll be a thick goddess in no time.

The white girl is definitely curvy, moreso than the other girl

Okay, I always thought she was chubby but then when we went to the beach she had a curvy like stomach..

White guy thick right here

that's what a pear body shape looks like

Both fat. Left is close, but too much belly and right just needs work all around.

Left same girl same critique, needs work. Right is curvy.

dog is a 9/10
girl is a 6.5/10

her hips are ready to bear my child

She's very curvy and also hot as fuck. She has a very good genetic but she's definitely not healthy.

Would fuck her any day, like 99% of not virgin male who realized how real women look like past 25.

Yep!

no but thicc

Check em, you breed and have healthy kids with that body shape. That is epitome of perfect healthy feminine figure capable of producing healthy offspring. Would breed it myself many times

Only when they've got a bunch of excess body fat