Post pictures of dead people

Post pictures of dead people.

I'll be dumping my collection. Also feel free to ask a mentally ill necrophile anything (that isn't incriminating)

Other urls found in this thread:

nokilli.com/sacto/karen-greenlee.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yummy girl soup.

soup-chan is delicious

Hellom

g657tir6ro6z

Koda

You're not alone user. I am a very dedicated fapper on cute hanged girls. Pic related.

me inside

Alive pic.Would have fucked hard...

Good taste man. I'm a bigger fan of knife wounds and drowning victims, but asphyxiation is hot af.

Have any favorite sites you get your stuff from?

>posting this ancient meme

imagine popping thay belly with a knife and watching the worms spill out while you quicky use your dick to plug the hole up

what happened?

>tfw not fucking a stomach full of maggots
>tfw you will never let them crawl up inside you
>tfw you will never have all of that blood and bile coating you
why do you do this to me user

I agree I can't believe that nigger is fucking that white girl

ForumGoreGrish is the best source for sick fucks like us.

I prefer hanging to anything else because of the suicide aspect (the girls made some preparations for it: choosing the noose; waiting for anyone else to be away; often pulling their hair up, dressing with something nice etc) and for the mostly normal looks of the girls. I also love hanging because it is mostly clean (even if sometimes the girls piss themselves).

that precision stab though

14 years old, had some romantic issues, like this one.

are you located in the U.S.?

Takk!!!

Thanks for the tip, I haven't been on there in a long time so I'll definitely check it out.

Hanging is a little too clean for my tastes. I like very messy corpses. The more mutilation, the better. With a noose all that you have is the marks around their neck, pallor mortis, livor mortis, etc. I also like the idea of the death being unwanted, with the victim being caught off-guard. I don't know why. Hate piss and shit too even though I'm somehow okay with necrotic tissue. It's hard to explain.

Sorry man that's sad to hear.

Reminds me that I was in similar situation and almost did it myself. Glad I haven't done it tho

Yes

florm

This one gets her tits massaged before being body-bagged and delivered to the morgue for further molesting...

The shirt tho ... I swear it had something to do whit it

chek'd

First quads for such a shit post
feelsbadman.jpg

Most suicides of young people are related to such problems. It's maybe easier to survive a terrible war or some natural desaster than a broken heart... However it will go away after some time, there is always someone out there who fits you and is waiting to find you.

Here another sad case: 14 year old teenager gets pregnant, argues with mom, then retreats to her room and painfully hangs herself with a very thin cord.

It looks like it doesn't matter if they are guys or girls, so with the being said, what part of it is your fetish?

Another cutie, what a waste...

She also put a noose around her neck before electrocuting herself to death...

The decomposition. Seeing someone that's obviously dead gets me off like nothing else can. Every single feature of a dead body, from the smell to the texture of their skin to the idea of the person no longer being there, unable to hurt you or judge you or do anything at all to oppose you, it's all so fucking hot I can't stand it. Especially homicide victims. The violence and expression of such strong emotion to result in something completely expressionless gets me. It's difficult to explain fully because there's so many factors that go into the attraction.

Mexican girl, live suicide on FB... romantic issues because of some guy on the internet she actually never met.

You like em young, don't you?

she got fucked hard

Part of the set that OP pic is from, about 13 photos

tfw you will never get to have a bath with your waifu

tfw not scooping up the coagulated fat from the tub and smearing it all over your body

Everybody wants to fuck young girls...

you'd think there would be flies everywhere. the pest control in that building must've been exceptional.

A little too young for my tastes, I like em more mature. 16 is pushing it, 17+ is more like it

"One mortician I worked with used to like to a trocar [a large hollow needle used to suction fluids from corpses] and push it up inside any male cadaver's dick. He'd say, "Oh look, the corpse has got a boner." This guy was really weird. He looked like Larry of the Three Stooges. I think he had some necrophilic tendencies. He'd get real upset if there weren't any female bodies to work on. He'd start pacing. I caught him one time in the prep room. He said he was just taking a pee in the hopper at the end of the table. He was just pulling up his pants when I walked in. I said, "I won't tell if you don't.""

nokilli.com/sacto/karen-greenlee.htm

She had only been dead for a few days. Flies eggs take a full day to gestate, then several more days to develop from maggots into adult flies. As you can see from this pic, there was an enormous amount of larvae, there just wasn't enough time.

Would you eat your own mother?

why

When you guys see pics like this, do you find yourself saying, doesn't matter who "If I had the chance to meet him/her I would have done so much things with her"

Or just the fact that his/her memories,dreams,thoughts,consciousness are most likely just gone forever

Horrifying yet beautiful

Karen Greenlee's attitude bothers me. It's one thing to speak anonymously like this, it's another to publicly come out as a freak and boast about what you've done. The girl has no shame.

I'm a necrophile, not a cannibal. No interest in eating people.

Before anyone asks, no, I wouldn't fuck my mother's corpse. No attraction to family, kids, very old people or the obese.

I am never colelcting images of hanged kids and generally no murders, but I'm quite ok with the suiciders.

Here a weird naked suicide of a mature. The noose quite brutally cut into her neck, her last minutes must have been painful.

Whats up with 90% of the deaths being women?
inb4 - Sup Forums thinks pics of dead women are more edgy.
inb4 - Fap material.

A dead body is an object. There is no person, no identity, no victim. It looks like a human but it's inanimate. It's a victimless crime so long as the family/friends of the deceased don't find out. It doesn't matter who it is at all.

Never seen pictures of dead people before.
I'm surprised at how detached I am to it.

She's still alive, that's iodine all over her torso, surgeons in the back, looks like a car wreck victim. Wonder if she made it.

This is really nice. Why do you think it's weird?

It's easier to find attractive pictures of dead women than dead men. The majority of photos I see of dead men are from east asia or the middle east, have beards, are fat, old, or have been killed in ways that I don't find attractive. The majority of female deaths I find are fucking beautiful, have young and attractive women in aesthetic poses and have been killed in ways that I prefer.

And obviously it's fap material, didn't you read the OP?

They're only pictures. You'd have a much stronger reaction if you saw any of these bodies in person.

Yep. I've got some gore mixed in here, sorry if some of it slips though the cracks. Just uploading from thumbnails.

What the fuck is wrong with you? How many people have you killed?

dropped the pic

Can I ask u guys something?
>Why are u fapping on this and when did u guys started fapping to this?

I just wanted to say you guys got some seriously good shit here, and a huge ++ for the hangings.

I don't fap on this

Honestly if I would ever encounter a dead girl who suicided herself and is still "fresh", I would not miss the opportunity to kiss her. Sounds weird but it is romantic: no man will ever kiss her again. After your kiss she is gone forever, put into a casket and buried...

Girl on the pic was an Indian teacher. She was in treatment for clinical depression. Well, you see how it turned out.

>Why are u fapping on this
I have a paraphilia. This is my sexuality, I can't get off to anything else.

>when did u guys started fapping to this
The first time I fapped, when I was 12. Have pretty much every single time for the last 13 years.

Thanks m8, glad you appreciate it.

Bitch got Skeletor hiding in her poon!

ENHANCE

Southamerican woman at her wedding...