What is this and how long do i have to live?

What is this and how long do i have to live?

Not much longer, that's for sure.

Thats hpv warts

Hives or something

Allergic reaction. Or AIDS.

It's an allergic reaction

Dont scratch it faggot.

put some windex on it, you'll be find

You should defintly consult a doctor, but it may be nothing !

Either allergies or brain cancer can't tell which

Yeah I know but it's hard not too.

if it's itchy put on some alcohol it will sting and stop itching

Don't worry. It will probably just start to wriggle a little then move up through your torso then burst out from the front of your chest before running off

Windex And duct tape

Unfortunately, you'll live.

Obviously skin allergic reaction.

It looks exactly like nettle bites.

Wait 24 hours and go get an anti-histamine injection if it doesn't get better.

Looks like you've been impregnated by The Caretaker. Did he send you to the O'Campa too?

shingles

get the shot

If this post ends in 3,/you kill your mother in your sleep

Those are hives take some benadryl.

its poison ivy you retard

Looks like hives. Take some Benadryl, take a nap, and calm the fuck down

Thanks. Wonder what the fuck I'm allergic too, this is he first time this is happening.

>tfw my big fat greek wedding reference and I get it

nettle sting

you'll have about another 50-60 years left

its hives ur fine just put sudo cream on

OP here, thanks faggots took a Benadryl. Never had an allergy to anything so didn't know what the fuck this was. Thanks again

You're Tyler Durden

Pic related is actual nettle rash.

If it never happens again, don't think too much about it. Human body is a very complex mechanism and we don't know a lot of things about it.

Your skin is trying to tell you that it's allergic to you being a faggot, OP

Kek

*Your.

Alright thanks user

you've got it.

Have you recently taken any medicine? My allergic reaction to penicilline was very, VERY similar to this.

Nettle rash. got it cronic myself. take a benedryl against it. it dosnt harm you.

Nope nothing, currently at relatives home, was in bedroom relaxing and started itching. Noticed this and posted here. I think it might be reaction to some bugs she might have in room. That or food I ate earlier

Already did

Allergies or one of those asshole plants that give you a rash. Ask a pharmacist or a dr. They'll tell you to get some kind of cream. Youll be fine

It's probably something you touched. Start simple. Take a shower and see if it goes away.

Allergic reaction.
As long as you don't develop more serious symptoms (fever, nausea, shortness of breath, difficulty swallowing, etc.) you'll be fine after a while. Benadryl can help. If it persists for longer than 24 hours go see an actual medical professional.

COMBO BREAKER!!!!

For fuck sake dude. Ruined a perfect countdown

I'm surprised it lasted that long

"You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I’m an easy target. Yeah, you’re right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you… but I don’t like to hurt people’s feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I’m not changing. I like… I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. ‘Cause I’m the real article. What you see is what you get."

what did you eat? any new foods?
when did it start, what time?
where on your body is the rash, and how far is it spreading?
what makes the itch worst? what makes it better?
what were you doing when you noticed the itch? what about the days leading up to it? any camping, etc.
any fever, nausea, vomiting, cough, trouble breathing, fast heart rate, or other things you notice

if you can't breath its time for you to go to a hospital

That looks like psoriasis. Go to your doctor or see a dermatologist.

Its hives bro i got that shit aswell its an allergy to something you ate.

Have you had unprotected sex? I know that many people here often reply with "AIDS" to such threads but you should know that one symptom of HIV infection is skin rashes.

Any other symptoms? Like fever, sweating, nausea?

Nope no unprotected sex and none of those symptoms.

it's an AIDS rash. good job bro.

Ok then you're safe.

In my country its called nettle roos, dont scratch and it will subside in a weeks time you dumb nigger

>asking Sup Forums
>not just going to a doctor
Why?

>what did you eat? any new foods?
Some green juice my mother in law made. Had pineapple and shit in there I'm not sure exactly. What
>when did it start, what time?
Started about an hour ago. So 1:11 pm
>where on your body is the rash, and how far is it spreading?
All over my arms and on part of my abdomen
>what makes the itch worst? what makes it better?
It's going away with hydrocortisone and the Benadryl so I think it's just an allergy. The hives are still there but it doesn't itch as much
>what were you doing when you noticed the itch?
Lying in bed
>what about the days leading up to it? any camping, etc.
Nope
>any fever, nausea, vomiting, cough, trouble breathing, fast heart rate, or other things you notice
Not anything at the moment
>if you can't breath its time for you to go to a hospital
And ok will do but I'm fine for now

Change your fucking bedsheets you savage.

Where's the fun in that? Also it's nit that serious yet so I don't feel like I really should go

Thanks

had this too. 2 days started on leg and then moved to my upper body.
went to sleep and the next day it was gone.
dont worry too much op.

Probably that's an allergic reaction. I had the same after a night-swim

you're probably right, allergic reaction, possibly something in the green drink, or exposure to something around you, maybe poison ivy. Sounds like you're ok tho. benadryl and hydrocortisone will help.

about tree fiddy

Goodnight sweet Sup Forumsrince

its a map to atlantis yarrrr

I hate you so much.

As thread slowly dies I want to say thanks everybody, turns out Sup Forums isn't filled with only faggots