What is the ideal height for a man? I'm 5'5 at age 19 and thinking I won't be growing anymore...

What is the ideal height for a man? I'm 5'5 at age 19 and thinking I won't be growing anymore. I know height isn't everything but wondering what is the best height for a guy.

5'6

depends on the height of the woman. most woman are looking for a guy that is still taller than them when theyre wearing heals though.

kek

6'2"

6'3". It's awesome walking into a room an having all the grills look up. Sorry for your loss, manlett.

Dubs confirm post was humorous

If you are 19 you most likely still have 5-6 years left to grow a little bit more.

It won't be as agressive as the prime part of your puberty, but few millimeters or even one centimeter could be within reach.

other than middle girl on top row, the rest are uggos.

fellow manlet reporting; no you're not gonna grow and yes you're gonna have a hard time finding girls who like short guys. they're out there but they're few and far between, they also still like tall guys.

that being said; it seems 6'0+ is the ideal height because girls are silly and like the sound of "oh he's 6 feet tall"

6' + to not classify as a manlet.

I'm only 5'11" I'll sadly admit I'm a pathetic manlet at the age of 20 weighing in at 145 pounds.

longer bones are more easily broken
shorter limbs conserve heat better, will more easily survive zombie apocalypse anywhere outside of the tropics
only ugly tall bitches go for ugly tall dudes
ideal height is average height (5'9")

5'9 is decent but 6'0 is ideal

Gotta be a sorority. But why?

remember that when height is even a factor for her, she's superficial, which isn't the same as shallow
it means she dates/fucks only based on someone's appearance, and she'll make bad life choices based on this
she'll cheat, and she can't pick decent men, but doesn't care and is perfectly happy to live her life as a trailer trash single mom

yfw all tall men get cheated on at a rate higher than short men

keep telling yourself that while the QT3.14s go for the 6'+s.

>What is the ideal height for a man?
bout tree fiddy

sorry, seen too much of real life off of Sup Forums to believe this bullshit

>6'3". It's awesome walking into a room an having all the grills look up.
the average height is 6'1 here, that wouldn't make anyone look up, could you further explain yourself?, I don't understand.

some look pretty old, so probably the roster of a europoor brothel or a white trash strip club. not sorority.

i heard the perfect hight is between 6.1 and 6.2, but i dont know how they came up with that number.

do you live in the netherlands? Otherwise, 5'11 is the average height in the US.

Makes sense.

I think that this might be the skankiest picture that I've ever seen.

I'm 6'2 and never kissed a girl. You really aren't missing much. Just go for a girl your size. Also remember girls ain't nothing but tricks and hoes anyways.

yeah I'm dutch.

seeing people above 6'5 isn't too rare here, our women are like 5'7

5'9"seems ideal in most cases.
Of course you could be 6'2", but doesn't matter. Most women are shorter than 5'9" and not looking for taller than that.

Anything between 5'10 and 6'5 is an OK high for men. 5'5 is a tight ass girls height, sorry OP

manlett detected

6'3"

I fucking love being a real man.

Im 31 and I'm like 6'1 with my shoes on, never measured myself recently in bare feet. I am as tall or taller than the majority of the people I have out with minus a few of my barbarian buddies. If you are under 5'10 you are probably going to have a tough go at things. It does seem like all the 18-25 year olds are all 6'2+ any time I am around a large group of younger dudes I am typically shorter than most of them. They say each generation is taller than the next so I assume that is why.

>Be Swede
>Get called out for being a manlet by superior American
>Feel sad

damn nigga do you eat?

Between 6 and 6 and a half feet is ideal. You get the benefits of height such as automatic respect, attractiveness, and reaching high shelves without being grotesquely tall or the health problems that may come with height, such as back/joint problems.

/me agrees

this is pretty much correct, but i'd say 5'11'' for the lowest.

Sucks being an adult and literally looked down upon by most of the population.

Tall enough to not be a manlet, but short enough to weed out shallow sluts.

>I'm 5'5 at age 19 and thinking I won't be growing anymore.
You can stop thinking about it. You won't grow anymore.

yeah, but shallow sluts often fuck like beasts. They have something to prove. Sorry you'll never experience that, manlet.

the good genetics club representing

Some people can still keep growing up around the age of 25. I suggest doing Yoga.

The two in the back row far left are demons.

I'm 20 years old and like 6'3" or 6'4"

Don't worry about height. If any chick really cares about it that much then she's way too picky. Think back to when you thought you were only gonna get a chick with really big / small tits, or red hair, or the perfect frame, etc. Now add in their personality and shit. It would be impossible to think that most people are going to find the " perfect one. "

Don't worry about it OP. Height isn't that big of a deal in the long run.

Unless you're after a one night stand kinda thing. They only care about superficial things.

Still, if you're worried that much for shit like that, just have some decent muscles, a big dick, and play your cards right, and you'll be fine.

a lot of nice titties attached to ugly ass faces. Definitely strip club trash

6'3" here
ive been lifting and going to the gym since i was 14 as well so im a tall muscular guy and also might i add an alright dick
Feels good man

The ideal height for a man is simply at least 2 inches taller than the woman he's pursuing.

Thanks. Nice post.

Remember OP, Tom Cruise is 5'7, and look what he accomplished.

He's also got a 10/10 face. If you don't have that, then you height does matter

dubs of denial

6'7'' 246 pounds.
Gf is 5'3'' 114 pounds.

I'm 5'4" and latinas love me. White girls don't give me any love though :/

you're forgetting heels. so add 2-4 inches

6'6" Boss reporting in, BTW all these bitches are abominations. new aphex twin cover?

6 foot and up bro otherwise you are living that manlet life

Op here. I wish my ancestors were as tall as yours.

Latinas will love anything with more then 10$ in there wallets

kek

funny fact, my parents are shorter.

>10/10 face
>Front tooth literally in the middle of his face

>wondering what is the best height for a guy.

why do you care ? you have no control over it.

i have both
IQ 170

I'm 6 foot 2. I think i'd prefer being 5'9" or 5'8". Easier on the knees.

Give Tom Cruise a break. He's like in his 50s now.

public transportation is also an hell sometimes. as well as cars

Why the fuck would being shorter be easier on your knees?

>best height
>not subjective

The best height is obviously 7'12"

5'5 manlet, date a former supermodel, who is actually richer than him, 10+ cm taller, 10+ years younger than him.

You just have to achieve things and be interesting and successful, to get girls to date you.

Because you weigh less. Puts less stress on the knee joint. It's not extremely pronounced, because i'm only 6'2", but really tall people have tons of knee problems. If they're at all athletic, their knees will suffer even worse.

Yeah and the only decent movie he has ever been in was about autistic actors in Vietnam

>He's like in his 50s now

and he's still handsome.

Dude I'm 6'3" and weigh in at about 230 pounds and my knees are perfect

How old are you?

matter of time

its not normal being 25 and have cracking knees

5'11 is still good, same with 5'10

fistbump

Pretty sure that's called old age

>This pic
Filename should be "Monkey in the Middle"

That's not true. You ever seen Mission Impossible? Yeah I thought so.

Obviously you have some sort of genetic pre-disposition for shitty joints

You'll start noticing that your knees are acting up by the time you're 30. It wont be like you can't walk or some shit. There will just be some weird pains sometimes when you walk up and down stairs, they wont work as perfect joints.

Yeah and its overly hyped Spy thriller garbage

6'0 tbh

I'm 5'6 rn but I feel like @ age 18 I can grow to at least 5'9. Hella pissed I won't be 6'0 tho

breh I'm 5'5" there's a few benefits like leg room and cheap clothing but you're reaching. Just accept the world for what it is.

I'd take your height. I'm 6'2". Have that extra 7 inches, with my blessing.

Manlets btfo

6'2" /thread

I'll get back to you in five years provided I live that long and will see if I'm having that problem. But the likelihood is pretty low since both my father, grandfather and uncles all where as tall and a few some what taller then me and never once have complained of knee problems

17 years 6'feet3 and i have a bigger beard then most 25-30 year old faggets
Fack manlets

Feels good being 6'2 and 180 pounds

Trolls will say you need to be 7'3 but really 5'8 5'9 is fine

> Caring about what a bunch of Shallow Twitter whores tweet.

Those aren't women, are they OP?

You are so wrong. He has reached his height. Both of you manlets should an hero.

let's compromise I'll be 5'11" you be 5'10"