You're a disgusting sub-human if you clean your ass with toilet paper after you shit instead of using water

You're a disgusting sub-human if you clean your ass with toilet paper after you shit instead of using water.

B

wat?

B!

you are a discusting sub-human if you dont wipe first before washing your ass and smearing your hands with shit.

self reply

i admit thought people over wipe,,,and the motion should not be a dragging one, just contact, then new paper till 90%, then wash,

I bet you're one of those disgusting sub-humans that drop trouser just to piss.

I use baby wipes
Toilet paper is a last resort then i shower and fist out any remainder

B only retards use A

feels good man

Dude, you use a douche bulb, fill it up with water, and then squirt it over your ass will sitting on the toilet like three times and then pat yourself dry with a tissue or something. clean as a whistle afterwards. You dont even need to buy a fancy fountain spraying thingie some people have installed on their toilets

Nasty

B
fuck off achmed

I actually pull my balls out like Butters. Feels good man

i just get in the shower and manually put some water there,, then soap, hence the importance of the preclean

one of these, fill up with water. spray all over shit covered hole three or four times. get a thick tissue. pat around, check for shit on tissue. most of the time theres nothing you feel super good afterwards. less toilet paper waste and more clean

I have mine rotated 90 degrees

i'm super glad to have a bidét.my asshole is cleanest on planet earth and i don't know how i'm going to deal without one later on in life.

do you stick up your ass and fill it up?

So you think your asshole is cleaner than a dogs? A dog who spends most of his day ensuring his asshole is clean?

No, you just spray over your shit covered hole. If you put it inside it just fucks of your colon

B. Unless you have a cat or children obviously.

*fucks up your colon. I think from water pressure or bacteria being in the tap water. basically you use it like a poor mans bidet.

I use my hand, feels good man.

Hand > Toilet Paper
> Water.

I agree, but
first with paper then take a shower

yes

It takes me like 30 seconds to clean my ass with that douche thing. You're going way overboard with the shower bro.

Are you from India?
or just stupid shitty hamburger?