I've heard good stories (probably fictional) about boys and their step moms...

I've heard good stories (probably fictional) about boys and their step moms. I didn't have a step mom so I dont know this feel.

Did any of you have a step mom you messed around with? Or seen naked? Or know of anyone that did?

take my bump user

anyone have a gallery of this lady?

great feet

My stepmom is a gun nut, but we have a lot of fun through the cold winter nights.

she wasn't my step-mom, but my dad had a girlfriend for about 15 years and i always thought she was hot. i visited back home once and she came over to my dads just to see me and visit with everyone else too. i was going to stay at my moms house that night and she said she could give me a ride over there ( about a 40 min drive). the whole ride was fairly boring, but i kept checking out her figure as she talked and drove. i got so worked up, i decided to start jerking off in the front seat to see what she would do. so i pulled it out and just starting playing with it. she didn't do anything at first except drive slower and kept watching me stroke,....continue?

Yes

yes pls

green text it!!

I sniff my step moms panties all the time

so after a little while i was really hard and jerking off. she commented about how big i was and that she had always thought i was kinda cute. i could tell she was getting a little horny. we got near my mom's house and she pulled off to the side of the road. she asked me if i could finish because she would like to see me cum. i asked her for a little help and she said all she would do is stroke it. i asked if i could see her tits and she said maybe next time if we spend some time together. i think she'd fuck me if i went back to FL. i've wanted to fuck her for a long time. she jerked me off and it only took me about 5 mins to cum once she touched me. i blew all over my shirt and had to go into my moms house with a wet shirt.

do it faggot!

>dat pussy
>those repeating digits

I felt my pecker flutter once, like a pigeon havin' a heart attack, then lay back down and remain limp and still.

> i decided to start jerking off in the front seat to see what she would do.
That is omega-tier autism right there

haha, sorry to hear user. i'm the FL jacker. sorry to say i'm sure i've had more sex with plently of women than you have.
about 60 different women. most of them multiple times. do the math.

Why did you feel it necessary to attack me? I didn't attack you.

Cuz he's insecure.