Gather round young wannabe traps!

Gather round young wannabe traps!
I bring to you the greatest contest of all time!

the UGLY OFF 2016!

who will reign supreme hon of them all?

cast in your votes

Other urls found in this thread:

ask.fm/papjeszpolak
instagram.com/rafalala.official/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls no bully

nobody cares about your gay ass faggot trap war

gtfo Sup Forums

I for one can't decide if potatoman or gorilla joe are more hideous

but gorilla joe's raging like a little whiny faggot for days and days is so over the top

i have to give it to him, hes my choice for ugliest sissy ever

these trannies are so autistic
topkek

i know right? hilarious

I win niggers

sorry, you're not hideous enough to be in this contest, maybe next year

we should really desu these threads

THIS JUST IN FROM GORILLA JOE

"if you're such a good troll why don't you have proxies?"

>on an anonymous board
>proxies

I assume hes received a few bans and thats why hes raging harder than ever!

THEREFORE MY VOTE GOES TO GORILLA JOE!

you'd think someone who is making close to 6 figures a year (kek, sure) would be able to afford surgery to fix his everything

trap collector wierdo dude here. the one on the right used to be pretty damn fine.
>tfw that was her

HIV is all the rage these days too

no shave november

its so sad how HIV can ruin someone so horribly

and I kinda knew you would maybe come here.

So far POTATOMAN is off to a head start!
Gorilla Joe leading closely behind

but WHATS THIS?

Here comes the Gobi Desert!? oh no its Skrillex's forehead! Still treading far behind the others but not for long!

when does the lower half of my body get to join the trap war??

>Keep talking kid We Know Who You Are. There's no getting around this now. You can change your IP all you want I still know who the f*** you are 8 head

You sound so young

what's more pathetic than how invested you get in attacking random strangers on Sup Forums is that you act like you're better than all these random people on Sup Forums

you've got a lot of self-reflection to do. frontal lobes aren't quite firing the they should hmm?

>frontal lobes firing
You have no idea how the brain works do you you stupid ass faggot

HAHAHAHA
frontal lobes firing
a fucking brain lobe firing?
god damn your intelligence is low

AND WITH YOUR POST GORILLA JOE JUMPS INTO THE LEAD

leaving poor old ugly ass Skrillex in your trail of dust and tears and a pungent odor of BO and axe

they can do that too but do you got passing privilege?

The question is,

CAN ANYONE CATCH UP TO GORILLA JOE?

Hes so far in the lead

Potatoman is easily the most hideous. the hair is awful and so are his shitty bracelets

Gorilla Joe is next because of his body

Skrillex's only big flaw is his forehead and his hair

you are projecting your own insecurities so hard

>blocky ass manly body

Bust: 36B

Waist: 27in

Hips: 44in

Weight: 134 today (125-140)

Height: 5'8

No man hands

No man shoulders

No man feet

pic related im gorilla joe

WHAT A TURN OF EVENTS!

POTATOMAN TAKES OVER GORILLA JOE FOR THE UGLIEST OF 2016!

Its still a close race though!

>posts block ass man body
>claims to not have clearly visible blocky ass man body

yep. like I said you're not very interesting

get on kik D;

the resemblance is uncanny

gorilla zoe or whatever checking into the creepy serial killer thread to show you the "ugly face of a rapist"

Ahe has a weird collection of photos. Where she looks completely different but has the same tattoos

Oh god this is so insulting and it would be funny maybe if they would not be in the smae fucking thread.

WHAT A TWIST FOLKS

GORILLA JOE IS STUPID ENOUGH TO SHOW HIS STUPID ASS FACE IN THE UGLY OFF!

what

a

moron

tattoos tend to get done over time. and theres things like present and past.

Its a 100% fact that potatoman posted this picture of himself less than 1 week ago

yoyoyo its ur boiiiii yung gorilla gurp

comin at u live with enough greasy hair to supply a mcdonalds for 420 years, or whatever literal brazillian-poster tier garbage half assed insult this retard came up with.

A NEW CONTESTANTS ENTERS THE SHIT
EVEN THOUGH 'HE' CLAIMS 'HE'S NOT A FAGGOT/TRANNY WE KNOW BETTER!
LET'S GIVE GLAMROCKFAG A WAAAARM WHALECUUUM!
THERE'S A WHOLE LOAD OF SHIT HERE, JUST GO THERE, SCROLL DOWN AND BRRRRING SOMETHING BACK AS I'M A LAZY FUCK!
ask.fm/papjeszpolak

dear OP if you would have been paying attention you would know Potatoman is/was in this thread also.

Sincerly Trap Collector

This is me and my girlfriend potato. She has been harassed by the same person for the last three years and giving her a huge dysphoria complex. The mean and brutal things that this person in the first picture has been putting on to my significant other is absolutely disgusting. This is what my girlfriend looks like nowadays period just because you grab some random old pictures that you thought were gross doesn't mean she was grossed ever. She's come a long way in her transition but that's more than what you can say Skrillex b****. I'm tired of this people need to stop this check and these people from being so mean. Just because you're sad about your life or upset doesn't give you the right to be so aggressively mean to other people. It means you need help it means you need to talk to a psychiatrist and figure out what's going on in your head that makes you think all of this is ok.

Skrillez looks like an emo fag from 2000s

WHAT A TURNOUT FOLKS!!!

BOTH GORILLA JOE AND AIDS I MEAN POTATOMAN ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO JOIN THE THREAD PERSONALLY!

>you fucking idiots are literally autistic

oh I see what you mean. And I dont approve to your point. She got from "Id like to fuck reallly reallly much" to "meh"

How does he deal with the HIV?
no no

how does he deal with that man jaw

So is she the one going around saying she has aids or the stalker troll

check again c:

You guys know extra genes aren't a good thing right?

i want to go back to the butts

You are not talking to potato. You're talking to her girlfriend who is sick of your f****** attitude Skrillex b**** this needs to stop. You can work through your problems without taking it out on other people it doesn't have to be like this kid.

you're taking the verbal abuse pretty well. hope you're having a nice day today. traps are known to suicide a lot and I hope you don't. you look like a nice person.

also OP is a faggot

you guys want some aids?

Can't even find a bad picture of her. You got to edit it to make yourself feel better

I don't know what this person's problem is but yeah they've been constantly ridiculing my girlfriend for the last 3 years

>f******
>b*****

you stupid fuck

also you're a giant retard to think that skrillex would make fun of himself like this, god damn you fucking idiots are dense

Did someone post their Facebook account in a previous thread? did anything come from that?

see
all horrid pictures of potatoman

>I bring to you the greatest contest of all time!
Keep it up, I'll give you a week at most, you'll achieve nothing, if you don't like free speech, meh, stay in the rate my dix threads with all the other 'No homo's' or better still just kill yourself..

do you guys like rock candy

>how hard you're samefagging
>how hard you're projecting your own insecurities

also potatochan isn't in this thread you fucking moron it's her CISGENDERED girlfriend.

you fancy yourself the "10/10 best troll" Sup Forums has ever seen and you can barely speak comprehensible english. the only troll going on here is how I'm exposing how ALL the hate in the trap threads comes from 1 OBSESSIVE loser... which whether you're skrillex or not. no matter who you actually are, you're the 10/10 most pathetic person I've met in 12 and a half years on Sup Forums.

hiding your face but still looking like a man
you truly want to win this contest dont you dude

lolz your projection is screaming b****

good rational statement. But she puts herself out here on Sup Forums on a at leat weekly basis and we all know tards like OP frequent Sup Forums and that this can Sup Forums's style and treatment. So if she puts herself out on here by any means you have to take into account that assholes like OP gonna insult her that way. Sup Forums done worse and we all know

waaaaaaa WAAAAA

whys everybody so mean on Sup Forums? the place thats known for being super kind and sweet to hons!?

I'm a hundred and ten pounds you moron. Try again with your shitty insults

Well that sucks, I've talked to her a bit she seems cool. Also you should just ignore these people sure it sucks but fighting them makes it more enjoyable for them.

skrillex is not even here. But if she comes here it will be nice for her to see these insults.

what did i do wrong, i was just eating some rock candy :-(

all of them suck and it's such a shame they think they have right to diss each other as the dicks their lives suck are equal-size

>she
made my night

I'm incredibly confident in myself

my only flaws are very easily fixable and minor. I'm more worried about being a 10/10 than "passing" because guess what? that's never been an issue for me.

I'm the only trans girl on Sup Forums who will post her face without makeup. without blur filters.

so yeah, posting old pics of me doesn't even bug me.

I'm not going to ignore someone when they are the whole reason my girlfriend even has dysphoria. These people and their projections are out of hand they need to get a psychiatrist and get their life back on track. I only hope the best for them but I want them to leave my f****** girlfriend alone

WELL FOLKS, I BELIEVE WE HAVE OUR WINNER

ITS

POTATOMAN!
his hideous man face HIV can't be outpaced by even the ugly GORILLA JOE!

dude i know what made you do this photo. I too see them fuckin annoying.

how on earth did you take that as an insult...

Skrillex's Fb Profile, go nuts, Sup Forums

fb.com /max.lightning

can i win something

instagram.com/rafalala.official/

cock in the asshole is actually what you win.

Hey do you feel better about yourself now that you put down other people because you're too insecure about your own looks. Or we go home tonight and cry to yourself because you're so God damn ugly? Do you really have nothing better to do with your life then spend 12 hours a day on Sup Forums making fun of people?

more of your mouth?

OH its because you're OP! I wasn't talking to you lol
ya you're pretty. glad you're doing well

cheers

You mean IRL? Is op harassing you IRL? Has it been his quest to insult you guys 24/7 for the last 3 years?

this guy thinks hes a 10/10 puppet master troll but ive never seen anyone laugh at his jokes

ive never seen an user save his memes

ive never seen anyone else post my pre transition pictures, every time someone sees them they cringe at you because it's so obvious how my body looks NOTHING like the picture in OP.

discord invite send btw :x

you don't have any razor burn

thats an accomplishment in itself tbh

I don't care if you were talking to me I ask you a question b****

Everytime my girlfriend is all mine she gets attacked as you can see in this thread. She isn't even in this thread and she's getting attacked

Yea but this is Sup Forums. Your never going to get them to do anything. It'll just pass on as a phase. If you keep fighting it it will get worse. She seems like she has a great foundation to rely on try not coming here for a long while and things will get better. Or just keep getting angry and fighting these are just suggestions.

And I'm ignoring you because insecure fucktards that have ugly-contests on the internet aren't interesting people to talk to

better bump the thread all that you can then
>dumbass

What about Danielle Palmer?

Pretty ugly, but far better looking than potatoman

Alright Sup Forums, time to lay this shit straight. I've been watching most of the trap threads after posting those photos with the leather jacket, awful forehead (Looking back I don't know why I made that face, but I was heading out after pre-drinks so that might be it) and there's at least 3 different people posting my pics. I'm okay with that, but not with the impersonation and shit talk they're giving people in my name.

It's an anonymous board, do what you want, but this is becoming a witch hunt over stupid shit.

To be blunt, I would never, ever, talk shit to another trap/trans person, since I barely pass as is. I'm not on hormones, my makeup skills are bad, but I'm trying to get better. Everyone else trying their best has nothing but my support and love and I hope you live a full and happy life, honestly, I really really do.

I am now, I've seen them all, tbh, it was funny at first, my forehead is like the Cliffs of Dover, but people talking shit in my name has kinda taken the fun out of it.

Haven't ridiculed anyone, and definitely not for that long, didn't even know who potatochan was until this shit storm began

Nope, either it's someone else impersonating me (I haven't even been browing Sup Forums for 3 years kek) or it's total bullshit

I was really unsure about whether to post or not, but it's been days and it's still going on, thought I'd try at least to set things straight from my pov.

No ill will to anyone intended, see you guys around

I'm not a hon you stupid faggot.

pic related it's probably what OP looks like

but she sent you here. I mean she was here before you were.
and as I pointed out if you post your pictures on Sup Forums on a nearly daily basis prepare that some Idiot will insult you in the must dehuminising way possible.
>sry for bad english