"The autor of oliver payne"

>"The autor of oliver payne".
What did he mean by this?

good god man, have you no decency?

auteur is someone who makes kino

Op here, relax I just bought this movie right now.

My second fav Craig film.

IT WUZ ME JAYYYMZ

IT WUZ ALWAYS ME

KEKOO

I KILLED UR GIRLFRIEND AND I KILLED JUDI DENCH AND I KILLED UR OTHER GIRILFRIEND

WHEN U WERE YOUNG MY DAD LIKED YOU MORE THAN ME SO I MURDERED HIM AND THEN SET UP AN EVIL CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE ALSO

KEKOO

NOW IM GOING TO STAND AROUND SPOUTING EXPOSITION AND THEN MAYBE LATER ILL DRILL THROUGH YOUR FUSIFORM GYREX SO YOU CAN NO LONGER RECOGNISE LEA SEYDOUX

AS IF IT MATTERS ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU ARE CLEARLY A DRIED UP HUSK OF A HUMAN BEING WHO DOESNT CARE WHICH WET HOLE HE STICKS HIS DICK IN OF A GIVEN EVENING

KEKOO

PLEASE DONT SHOOT MY HELICOPTER DOWN WITH A PISTOL OR ANYTHING

>Kekoo
Stop it! Just stop it!

it was also the slowest helicopter, and it flew along the river

james bond was chasing him in a boat

he could've flown anywhere not a river and got away

fuck that movie

Am I the only one that is starting to hate this guy?

>mfw the end of this shit film is James Bond literally destroying a helicopter with his last shot from a pistol

>KEKOO
I don't get it

Remember that time you slightly burnt your toast? Me, James.

>craig
>bond

I agree, it's underrated.

all the cinematography is the world can't fix a bad narrative with bad action in a film that goes for way too long and has very few redeeming factors

well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

I had fun with it.

i liked belucci in this movie but i like her in everything

Every single movie looks amazing in those grids

Sure, I felt like ripping my eyeballs out and half way through I wanted to walk out of the cinema. This film is another reason why I won't go to the cinema, cause some cunt makes a boring shit film that goes for way to long

How can Bond's main villain just be an author?

>underrated

No it's correctly rated

The Star Wars ones look atrocious.

That's what you get for watching a british action movie attempting to be serious.

You seem upset.

>movies shouldn't attempt to be serious

hello reddít!

the movie triggered me with how bad it was, when they left the desert and went back to London I felt like necking myself knowing there was like 20-30 minutes left of this utter tripe

>kekoo

What is this?

nice blog.

nice face.

redditer spotted

what is it with bond movies feeling like they're about to end, and then turns out there's a fucking 4th act

>movie makes no effort at creativity & wallows in cliché & mediocrity
>somehow it's still comfy

>there goes Blofeld's base in a puff of smoke guess that's i-wait what..

This is the kind of cinematography you find impressive? It's literally just the subject in the center or some unremarkable shots of vehicles and a guy's ass. Holy fuck you're a massive pleb

>he likes wide-angle shots
>this easily impressed...
Go see the revanant or something.

>wallows in cliché

a Bond movie that doesn't do that isn't a Bond movie

Touche' , but Spectre seemed like a meme of previous Bond movies. A half-hearted attempt at that.
>le tough guy but no gimmick
>le mastermind but really a likable, normal temperament guy
>le hard to obtain gurl

>but Spectre seemed like a meme

what does that mean?

It was also the last bullet Bond had that downed the helicopter

Thing is, as long as the rest of the movie is ok I can forgive stupid plot points in Bond, like that exploding pen in Goldeneye

But the rest of Spectre was just as dumb

Fuck you, explain it or go back to choking on your own cum.

the wordfilter, you can't capitalize cuck because it becomes KEK, so cuckoo becomes KEKOO

Spectre seemed like an impressionist painting to previous Bond movies' photographic realism...so to speak. It was dumbed down & rushed...no polish like previous movies. Maybe I should have said 'formula' instead of meme.

>knowing the weeb codex
*my sides