I have used Vyvanse and Ritalin to no avail

I have used Vyvanse and Ritalin to no avail...
Now im using Adderall
30mg XR am and 20mg IR with lunch.
I have a board exam in 3 weeks, not seeing my Dr. after the test and I am still not focused even with such a large dosage...

Any tips to improve focus/concentration/learning?
Plz Sup Forums You are my only hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

modafinilcat.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scream as loudly as possible throughout the exam

Dats nice, except ill get kicked

remove all distractions from the area. no joke,if you have a clean work space with no distractions, that adderall will take you a long way.

also earplugs work wonders

I think I will buy them. No joke, a cat meowing or someone walking distracts me.

>Vyvanse
>Not working
What dose were you taking?

buy a watch, and keep track of how long you take, the more you dose off the more you wont finish

50mg

I have one but I cant use a watch on the test...
Only a timer and the timer makes me nervous

Find a new doctor, he's giving you placebos because he doesn't believe you :^)
What country you in?

Modafinil

medsforbitcoin.com
modafinilcat.com/

Used both. Fuck Ritalin, for the plebs. Modafinil, cheap, safe, and not speed.

Sounds like your abusising it without knowing that you are. What really helped me stay stay on task back when I used to take it is to study sober and then take the adderall so you all your focus goes to the homework. If you take it before and then try to study while the effects are on you'll just want to something else that feels more rewarding like going out and not studying.

This. Start doing what you have to do until you're at a semi-good pace. Then take stimulants.

I used to take my meds as directed by my psych. Pop one each morning. My focus was great but I was worse off than ever by focusing on everything I shouldn't have.

Lol west coast. And they are not placebos, I feel the increase in blood pressure and pulse but I just can't focus on reading anything.

Thanks, will try, i feel like money is being wasted.

Yes... I feel like i am becoming an addict, from what I've read I am on the high range of dosage and I'm feeling there is something very wrong with me if these doses do nothing.

In which countries does this happen?

I feel exactly the same...
If I decide to hit the gym I get PR's
If I decide to have sex my oral is on point
If I decide to clean/organize everything gets showroom ready

BUT if I decide to study its impossible!!!

I'm a fucking sage.

Modafinil is how I get through the day. Wakeful agent, Nootropic, and is a huge motivation and focus boost. Adderal and friends just speeds you up, and you crash. Moda doesn't accelerate you up - just prevents tiring - and lets you do more with your hours.

Air Force studies say 40hours on Modafinil before performance levels drop below requirements. I've done numerous 35+hour days (VERY SPARINGLY! You sleep for 16+hours and feel awful, but you can do it!) and crushing 9-12hour drives is commonplace now, so long I can rest after.

Wish I could send you some OP. It takes a while from overseas.

>modafinilcat.com/
It's ok I will order tommorrow. I really hate what I'm using... The few times i've gotten anxiety sucks, I feel like my body is on overdrive

heya true story here, ive gone on a lot of drugs and switched up, and now only on adderal 50 mg, Not every day is a "buzz" which i think ur looking out for, the concentration comes from you, the drugs helps it out. If you dont motivate/do anything, walk/workout/eat right/hold routines, you are bound to fuck up at everything still.

Let me guess, u dont take care of yourself, waste ur time mostly infront of ur PC or on the couch and expect the drugs to "cure" you

Dude I work 25-36 hours a week, usually have 15 creds per semester, workout 3-5 days a week resistance and cardiovascular.

I'm not looking for a "buzz" I just want to be able to concentrate on studying without distractions, I get everything done in 10-40 minute blocks various times a day but it's impossible to sit a whole hour studying because I get thirst, I hear someone walking, the dog wants food and barks, someone texted me or a damn and decided to walk in front of me.

You are right on the pc thing though...
How did you do it?

Holy shit fam, you just brainfucked me, gj on your shit, and how did do is just like i told you, workout, eat healthy and just determination(Just looking at what i get as reward if i do it), but i dont work nearly as much as you do. And the 50 mg feels a little a few days and some days its perfect. I Have no answer to help you, maybe your getting burnt out from all the "good" shit you do, so you might not have any inspiration left, you do alot of good shit if what you state is true. And in my head i was so sure you were a lazy bum.

Pro tip, talk out to someone close to you about, dont ask them for advice or so, just talk to them and say how you feel about it.
good luck with it and you shouldnt take anymore (imo) cus then your body will want it more, your mind will get number, and as well as they go out of your system in the evening and ur sleep will get affected etc etc.

I dunno fam, good luck