General dreams green-text stories

General dreams green-text stories
>just any dreams that have maybe stuck with you your whole life
Maybe we can help each other figure them out

I usually dream a lot, but now I cant for the life of me remember any dreams that stuck. Apart for nightmares I had as a child.

I don't have any dreams that currently need figuring out. They usually mean I need to get my shit together.

What annoys me however is that I have long periods of time when I forget what I dreamed about and sometimes I remember things I dreamed days maybe weeks later and it is very hard to tell of it is a memory of a dream of something that really happened, But this is very rare.

well lets here your most significant nightmare you had as a kid

bump

this one was last nights
>going to rodeo with grandparents to do some rodeo shit
>get there and am told im not wearing proper cowboy gear
>so im on the side of the stadium changing, and i somehow lose my clothes
>walking around in my pair of red-striped briefs that i was actually wearing while i was having this dream lol
>im getting yelled at by old people and security guards
>security guard offers to buy me something to wear
>cool, its not that im embarassed, im just catchin a lot of shit.
>he buys me some red white and blue onsie
>so im looking for a bathroom to change
>cant find one, so i just stand in a hallway and proceed to put this ridiculous thing on
>get stuck
>some cute ass red headed chick comes up to me and says "you wanna come with me to my office and we'll have a little chat"
>fuck yeah i do
>try to get the rest of the way back in my pjs
>cant
>wake up

that is a silly dream

thats the way alot of my dreams are now, thank god. just a bunch of random ass shit.

couple years ago all my dreams were about my family finding out a i was a heroin addict, and trying to send me to rehab,and me running away. also id have dreams id somehow come up on alot of cash and could afford to do as much dope as i wanted, never ended up getting it though

My depression is worse at the moment and I dreamed that the girl I "love" kissed me. It was just an innocent kiss but I was so happy/excited that I woke up and was crushed.

It is not that I want an girlfriend (mostly because I don't think I could be 'there" for her) and it wasn't about the kiss as an sexual act or anything.

You can help me figure out why I instantly trust that person and would share everything with her even though we don't really know each other. The worst is feeling numb all the time and then feeling something "real" when I go to sleep. It's like fucking reversed

Nice dream user

Also bump, I'd post something myself but t. nondreamer

>I go into an elevator and find my sister and she's trying on clothes I never saw before. >Specifically a big black top with a white cross on it.
>Press the 'up' button
>When she sees me she asks how my exams are going and I say 'exams, what exams?'
>She says the end of life nursing course
>remember and say 'oh yeah'
>Then the elevator floor shrieks open and I start falling down.
>Land on a big mound of red raw meat which somehow breaks my fall
>There's a wooden door
> I go through only I suddenly see a lion and it starts chasing me. I realise it's night time.
>When I'm running there are all different animals like dogs and cows watching and it's a forest.
>There are also babies who have somehow climbed the trees holding on and watching me.
>Most of them have blue eyes reflecting moonlight
>They start crying.for some reason
>It's really loud
>The lion isn't there any more
>I reach up to one of the babies to try to help it
>I wake up

has it been awhile since youve had a gf user? or ever? i use to have that same dream all the time when i was depressed, doin drugs. i convinced myself i didnt want a girl cause of my problem.
after i quit, i went and got myself laid for the first time in like 4 years. i dont have those dreams anymore

i dunno, situations a little different but i know that type of dream for sure

thats alot of imagery, couldnt begin to understand what thats about lol

I'm not greentexting this as I am just copying and pasting it, but here is a dream I have had several times, and only thought to write it down after the last time, a year or so ago.

I had a dream where it is the not so distant future, and something has happened where all the people are gone, and only the remains of the cities and towns they once lived in are left. (Like, imagine an even more decrepid Fallout like setting for the ruins.)

This child is wandering the ruins of what remains, looking for clues maybe, trying to figure out what happened. He is maybe ten years old or so. He might not be alive, as in the dream, he seems to be some kind of sentient hologram. He is powered through an armband, some kind of future technology that he wears on his upper arm.

There are other holograms of people that are now long gone with these same pieces of tech on their arm, but for whatever reason, theirs are limited in how far they can move. The holograms seem to be sentient, kind of like digital ghosts, forced to a constrained area, maybe based on their movement during their last days. I am not exactly sure.

In the dream, he meets the hologram of a woman while exploring the remains of her long abandoned house, and he sees part of the last night for her and her husband, who maybe didn't have one of those armbands to become a hologram. She is excited to see the kid, as she hasn't interacted with anything or anyone in a long, long, time. She is also very impressed with how advanced his armband is, as it allows him to move freely, while she is bound to a certain space within her house, perhaps what her armband last recorded.

1/2

dreams with brains, crashed planes, serial killers, dead people and floods.

I am fucking amazing

ok here's mine, from 3 days ago

>I was in this place something like vacation resort for groups of kids
>there were friends of mine around but i didn't give a fuck about them
>more like i looked for an excuse to start a fight
>eventually the dream turned into a shooter game with me versus them
>I had problems, handled my gun awkwardly but didn't feel fear at all, it was strange

>eventuallly my surroundings changed to a peaceful place again
>we were still on vacation, in fact we were about to go back to our homes
>but it was sunday and we first had to go to church
>we were supposed to pack our stuff and carry bags with us
>I tried to do that but failed miserably - i couldn't pack it all on time, my road was like an obstacle course, my things were falling out of my bag into the mud
>when we got to the church i silently went away to pick up all the stuff i lost on the way there

>i don't remember finding anything on the way back but when i arrived the place wasn't a holiday resort but changed into my primary school now
>there was a little girl i didn't know, she wanted to race to the playground
>i managed to get there just before her but she claimed that the finish line was elsewere and she won
>fuck you, but whatever
>it's time to have some fun
>i climbed a tree up to the highest branches, some other kids watched me and told me it's dangerous
>yeah? fuck you, i'm having fun
>the tree started to bend and was about to spring me into the ground
>i'm pretty fucking scared but i manage to walk down safely

I woke up soon after this
I can add that holiday places are a recurring theme in my dreams

In the dream, he meets the hologram of a woman while exploring the remains of her long abandoned house, and he sees part of the last night for her and her husband, who maybe didn't have one of those armbands to become a hologram. She is excited to see the kid, as she hasn't interacted with anything or anyone in a long, long, time. She is also very impressed with how advanced his armband is, as it allows him to move freely, while she is bound to a certain space within her house, perhaps what her armband last recorded.

The Kid sees a vision of the couple watching TV, and some important event is on the evening news, something to do with tensions building. Maybe a war is about to break out. They have a pet, something that looks like a genetically modified ferret, with six legs for some reason, and it has some significance in the dream. Maybe these things have something to do with the people being gone? Either way, the ferret thing acts sketchy in the vision the kid has, like something is wrong with it. Maybe it is sick, or maybe it is actually some kind of biological weapon prepping to activate.

The husband has been drinking heavily, and has some kind of argument with the wife. The wife ends up going upstairs to bed, and the vision ends at that point.

The wife hologram is very concerned about what happened to the husband, as he went into the bathroom, and never came out. Maybe she doesn't know that she has been stuck there for many years. Maybe they aren't as sentient as real people. The boundaries of her device mean that she can't go far enough down the hall to see what happened to him.

The kid, with a more advanced piece of tech, goes past her boundaries, much to her distress, and goes into the bathroom that she can never reach. He sees the remains of her long dead husband laying in the bath tub, now just a sad pile of bones and tatters of clothes.

2/3, correction.

Okay then.
>Be about 2-3 years old (This is also one of my earliest memories)
>Dad just finished reading for me and before he can leave he is trapped between my bed and wall, he also looks a lot smaller than he used to and is in visible confusion/panic
>He disapears in a flash of light like a when you turn of an old tv
>Moments after a monster slides out of the wall at the foot of my bed.
>Its completly covered in darkness apart from two small glowing white eyes. Kinda looks like a mix of the groke and a panther.
>It moves its arms and says in a raspy, almost mechanical voice "Din dusting (You idiot(if you use idiot as a verb))" I found it strange as a kid too.
>Cover my eyes for the entire night and dream of a boy in a lab of some sort with pots and moving clay. There is also a theater of some sorts.
>Acually wake up. Eyes still covered, and I make sure my dad is there before i open them.

I dont think there is a deeper meaning behind this tbh, but I find it interesting that the scene with the boy in the lab dream is almost identical to a scene in Jan Švankmajer's Faust. Which could have aired on tv around that time.

yeah, I had a few girlfriends and the last relationship ended because of my depression/behavior.

But the girl I talked about is real and I know we will never be. I want to feel the same way about my girlfriend and not just be with someone. Maybe I don't feel the same way about all this when my episode has ended.

Fuck man I wish I had dreams that fucking abstract most of mine are just me trying to fuck some bitch but always waking up before my peenor goes in her vaggoo

I don't think the kid reveals that her husband is actually long dead, as it would devastate her. Either way, he takes his leave to continue searching for the answer to what happened.

There ended the dream.

I keep thinking about how sad the wife's situation was. To be stuck for an eternity by herself, haunting the ruins of her home like a spirit, wondering what happened to the person she loves, and never being allowed to see for herself, and never being able to die/rest.

3/3

On a side note, anyone here tried lucid dreaming?
I really like the whole dream subject

>Can't sleep
>Have this girl on my mind
>Don't want to think about her because she ignored me and shit
>Eventually go to sleep late at night
>Suddenly dream land
>In my middleschool and I'm walking with headphones in my ear
>Crush at the time walks up next to me and takes one out
>puts it in her ear
>"Hey user you got any prince?"
>Livingthedream.gif
>Walk to this grassy garden area outside
>She asks me if I want to go with her to some dance thing
>I just stare at her for a couple of seconds
>She stares and smiles
>Say sure
>Ask for her number
>She starts walking to her bus before I could finish
>Follow her onto her bus and sit with her in the back trying to write the rest down

It get's kind of fuzzy after that. When I woke up I had a pain in my chest, I never had something so strong before. Like I lost something very precious to me, but realized it never existed. At least It helped me forget the other girl.

heres another one, it happened a couple days ago so the context isnt quite as clear to me anymore.
also i think it might have been inspired from the Rekt threads i lurk

>in a hs classroom for some reason, even though im 27 years old
>nig nogs are chimpin it up, picking on people
>class gets over and out on some sidewalk they try it with me
>"this is our neighborhood" or something like that i dont rem
>battle begins
>managing to stay on feet trading blows
>i run to this outside bar, that for some reason my old martial arts teacher is working at
>he throws me a small red pitch fork
>i stab and kill
>then say "this is my teacher"
>point at my old MA school "thats my school, and this is my hood"
>we were in vegas's china town by this point

this sound like child's fear of losing his parents
I also had a frequent dream when i was about 3-6 yo with a monster and nobody there to defend me

I once had a series of several explosion related death dreams over the course of a few months. They were all really weird.

I can't greentext, but one was myself spreading peanut butter on some kind of bag, then it blew up and I died after hitting the wall.

The second was opening a bunch of boxes of controllers of fucking Gamestop and the last one was booby trapped.

The third was climbing into a cabinet outside my old elementary school and doing SOMETHING which caused it blow up with me inside.

The last was running outside my house and watching the Moon slam into the Earth, taking everything with it.

I wish I knew what it meant.

I have this one where terrifying reoccurring nightmare where I wake up in my room and everything seems normal except my clock is usually red and the numbers drip off onto the floor. Everything is all dark and dingey and there are no windows. Then this creepy little girl thing crawls from under my bed and tries to attack me (but never really does) and i try to fight back but I can't ever, so I run. But I run so slow and I can't yell or cry out for help. I run to my parents room or try to but they're never there. Then when I try to run downstairs it seems like it's 5000 miles long. Everywhere in my house is like this. That girl is always chasing me so I can never stay still but it's so hard to move. Also when the girl gets close sometimes i try and punch her but I just can't hit her. She kind of reminds me of the girl from the Ring except she has a face and not such long hair and she's not wet. Kind of like Tuesday Adam's from the Adam's Family.

*In fucking Gamestop

At least there's some meaning to it

Probably different kinds of people have different dreams. Maybe I'm abstract and you're more grounded / aggressively sexual

That's both sad and interesting
It sounds like you were just a passive observator. Didn't you identify with any character? Did any of them resembled someone you know?

You're a closet pedo and can't escape it
Seek help

WILD is a bitch. I could easily pull it off a few years ago but I'm actually falling asleep all the time now.

every time ive ever had a dream about fighting, its like im trying to punch through water, like my blows have no effect. theyre slowed and difficult

Sounds like one of them faggot cartoon Asian people watch.

to me it seems like you felt your dad maybe wasnt always constant in your life and that was represented by his size, maybe you feared him being gone from your life and the darkness it might bring and you might only think it would be your fault hense the calling you an idiot

Hmm yeah I am a pedo. That's it?

kek

Yeah, that's the feeling I got out of it too, sadness and nostalgia at the absence of people, and the unanswered question of exactly what had happened.

No, that's part of the weirdness of it all. The child didn't resemble me, and the couple were strangers as well.

I remember she was east Indian looking, and the husband was white, your average Canadian/American blue collar type of guy.

The dream played out almost like watching a movie.

An interesting pattern I've found in my dreams is a combination of high up, wobbly places, like a giant ladder.
I've also found that most (like 80%) that I remember, are on a giant boat. Like I'll be driving on a road, with grass and everything on the sides of the road, and It'll be on a giant ship in the sea.

Anybody? Google is no help really.

Yeah, I can see that. It wasn't really animu trope filled or anything like that though.

Some of them sound like traps made by someone to kill you
Maybe it's about you feeling that someone in your surroundings is plotting agains you? idk
also you greentext with a meme vector on your keyboard
>you newfag

Either way it sounds like a basis for a really cool sci-fi movie.

You're trying to run away from your urge to fuck a little girl that looks like, or is, Tuesday Adam's user. Its a dream, so fuck her, just don't fuck little girls in real life, that shit's wack yo.

I always find that sad when you have something or someone in a dream but the you wake up and you realize thats not the case

Bus stopped. We all get off. We all have scissors. Tyrone cuts himself. I start looking for an old lady to sew his hand up. I see one and yell. She starts running we start chasing. Old lady is running towards a grave. I yell "get her before she goes to the grave" I start laughing and wake up confused as to why I'm laughing. Then dream hits and wonder why the fuck that was funny?

From what I can tell
>you desperately desire to bang your sister
Because
>sister is half nude
>raw meat (cmon man)
>babies
Then again I am high as fuck but that's when our brains really start working
Also forget about the lions and stuff

maybe you wanna hurt your friends in some way or you want to be away on vacation where even your friends dont mean shit to you

Maybe she symbolizes some particular person you hate and want to get rid of but you aren't allowed to hurt him/her or even show how you're feeling

That's weird. I don't know any girl that looks like Tuesday and I'm usually attracted to blondes more.. cool though. I have had dreams where I've fucked lolis (shit was cash). Also, I'll fuck all the lolis I want, thank you.

Yeah, it definitely makes me want to see more. Answer the nagging questions.

Maybe it's a mishmash of different scifi stuff with some of my own memories and the mental hangups we all have.

but IF you'd fuck her in the dream it would be dope too
i dig goth chicks

I often have dreams that have an identical setting. The only difference is that I remember the last time(s) I had that dream and act based on that, changing what happens. Another thing I often have is that information from one dream will leak into another. As in, information that I obtained from one dream (and that never happened in real life) goes into another dream even though they can be years apart sometimes. For example one time I had a dream where I was dating some girl (who then dumped me). That was months ago, maybe even a year or two. Then yesterday I had a dream (completely unrelated setting and events going on) where I remembered her, visited her and figured out why she dumped me. Then I woke up and was thoroughly confused because I genuinely thought I knew her and that there had been something between us when in reality I don't even know a girl like that. I even completely forgot about the original dream where I dated her until I remembered her while inside the dream (I know definitely that I dreamt about her before though). Anyone have similar stuff happen?

>intradasting

Is it reoccurring?

So I have to bang my sister bareback and make babies

www.dreammoods.com
Try looking up key words like ladder or boat or height to piece something together
>post results

Cause it's very possible it's a mash up of movies, literature and or current life events, but then again the people don't represent anyone you know, so who knows? I'm not a doctor. Not even a pretend internet one, at least not today.

To greentext just add '>' before the sentence you wish to greentext and voila
>there's a first-time for everyone and hey, I'm still a virgin

>quick! get her before she literally gets into a grave
but that is legit funny

I've only really ever had a few movies that have been like that, oddly cinematic, its always very interesting to dream about

>I can't greentext

Why not famjamavalam ?

A few times over the years. I can't exactly remember when I first dreamed it though. I think I first dreamed it in highschool, which predates the 3D Fallout games by quite a few years.

Some of the imagery is very similar to what you would find in abandoned houses in those games, the piles of bones and tattered clothing and decrepid interiors mainly.

> I run to my parents room
What are you 10
Also check'd

>I am high as fuck but that's when our brains really start working
just don't become a weed zombie user, i've seen some

I've had it on multiple occasions. One time I was pretty mad. The rest of the morning felt weird because I felt a great sense of loss. These dreams are not fun user. They're like little videos of what could have been, or what has happened in a better world.

Bam bam da bam da bam famjam bam avalam mods are so gay they can't even ban me

Yeah, a good chunk of the dreams I remember are in the third person perspective, but about me, so this one stands out.

Well when you get caught tell the cops "Yeezy taught me" so we know its you.

I'm 44

Right on
Shit'll be cash dude

Same, it's scary when you don't realize it's a dream and you can't do shit.

Okay user but I already did and nothing came of it. Doubt they'll waste their time again. Who knows.

to be honest i don't even have anyone i can call friend right now

I easily get mad at people but i'm not even sure if it was me right now or if they represented someone from my past - i think one had a face of someone i long forgotten about

also there was that part about losing my things - they were only some rags but i felt like they are extremly valuable for what they were. I had an urge to pick all of them up

I've had some others. But that's by far the most stand out weird one. So stand out it made me wake up laughing.

So many dubs
Check'd

recurring dream I have every 7 or 8 months since I was six:

an old man with a pet bear on a chain. man is like this kind old grandfatherly type dude and the bear is totally docile.
I have conversations with him like I'm speaking to an old friend, like he really cares how I am.
In one dream he saved me from a car accident. I'm always happy to see him.

for some fucking reason, whenever i have a dream and there's a houseplant nearby, some fucking freaky paranormal demonic shit always kills me. it started as a kid. i could be dreaming about familiar environments, but the second i see it, i get this really bad feeling of impending doom, then some demon thing kills me. idk man its fucking weird.

Fighting and running in non lucid dreams are often stressful and seem ineffective, due to your brain expecting to feel the normal feedback from your muscles performing those actions, but not getting them due to being in a dream state, so your mind interprets that as your punches being weak and slow, or being unable to escape the pursuers.

Well that's just maddeningly unhelpful

I used to have a recurring dream that Carmen Sandiego would kidnap the hold me against my will and violate me sexually. I'd have them a lot around 96 or 97. When I was 13.

just a hunch but did you ever see Little Shop of Horrors when you were young?

It has both sexual tension and death threat in it, really powerful emotions

btw do you actually study nursing or what is your occupation right now?

Do you maybe resent church or did you go to it as a kid?
Maybe you feel like you want to revert back to a simpler time where you didnt care as much because at the moment you feel like your trying to pick up the pieces of you life
>just spit balling

the best dream ive ever had
>it starts out bad, drug deal gone wrong
>i get taken hostage
>get shot in the back of the head
>fadin' fast
>before i black out completely i find myself on an escalator with other people
>girl at the top handing out t shirts
>put it on
>theres a mirror in front of me and i see the word "what is happiness? on my new shirt
>we come to this big open sunny space that looked like the place where those kids lived in the movie Hook.
>all my friends
>all my drugs
>shit is cash
>i see a girl getting made fun of by a bunch of people, which bums me out
>that kinda shit shouldnt be goin down in heaven you know?
>while im doin my thing i catch a glimpse of my shiirt in the mirror again
>now the words are unclear, random nonsensical arrangement of the letters, they keep changing
>iwvfiuoubqs
>so i says to my self "what IS happiness?"
>i was a heroin addict so my first idea is drugs
>nah i know that i aint right, use to be buddhist after all
>running through my head
>i had a thought of just flying and all of a sudden im floating and flying all gay like peter pan, then i start to take off goin all superman style. then i think "Goku" and i just blast the fuck off.
>wake up
>but i do a false wake up
>im on the couch, open my eyes and my best friend is chillin on the other couch
>"dude i just had the best dream ive ever had in my life"
>then i actually wake up, and no ones there
this dream is one of many things that started getting me thinking about quitting

as far as i remember, no. but if i somehow blocked it out, it would explain a LOT.

>www.dreammoods.com

>To dream that you are sailing the high seas in a ship denotes that you are still standing tall despite the emotional turmoil occurring in your life.

>To dream that you are in or see a boat signifies your ability to cope with and express your emotions. Pay particular attention to the condition and state of the waters, whether it is calm or violent, clear or murky, etc. Are you "smooth sailing"? Alternatively, you may be ready to confront your subconscious and unknown aspects of yourself. The dream could be telling you not to rock the boat and to stay out of harm's way.

>To dream that you are at a great height signifies that you have reached one of your highest goals or objectives. To dream that you are afraid of heights denotes that you are striving for goals that seem beyond your reach.

>Being at the top of a ladder suggests that you have reached some goal or accomplished some important task. However, you lack confidence in your achievements as depicted in the shoes your are wearing and your fear of descending from the ladder. You feel that your position at the top is a shaky one. Even though you have made it to the top, that does not mean that the challenge and hard work is over. The metal ladder symbolizes growth, and the process of individualization. You need to learn to stand on your own.

Thanks user that was pretty informative. General, but it seems logical. I'll take it with a grain of salt of course because dreams may signify extremely specific emotions. Neat though.

heres one i had a while ago about the up and coming zombie apocalypse. not greentext cause pasta.

I'm on the streets of a city. There is a full-fledged zombie apocalypse going on and the city is in lock-down. Quarantined. The affliction is caused by an illness, it's some kind of disease. There are a couple of different types of zombie. In the early stages of the disease victims are apathetic and lathargic. They don't really do much, they just wander around the streets or stay in their homes. In the later stages of disease people become agressive and hostile. They will attack for no reason, they are just wild. They are a blackish grey and they run on all fours. They are skeletal but they are fast, strong and lean. They don't really look human any more. There are security guards all around the city making sure healthy people don't congregate in groups, as groups of healthy people attract these more ruthless zombies.

However, healthy people are revolting against the quarantine as it is very obvious who is healthy and who is sick. Basically, healthy people can be identified because they are animated and actually care about getting out of the city. Infected people don't, because the disease makes them apathetic about the entire situation. And so healthy people are meeting to discuss how to get out of the city. These meetings attract the hostile zombies, and so they are disbanded by the guards as soon as they are found, or otherwise attacked by the zombies. This is all information I just instinctively know when the dream starts.

cont

Male nurse

The dream starts and I'm with a group of healthy people on the streets of this city, and we are discussing trying to find a way through the quarantine. All of a sudden we are attacked by a hostile zombie, and we scatter. I'm running throgh the streets, and up ahead I see a police officer. This is not one of the guards, and it strikes me as strange because I haven't seen any police around anywhere. The policeman is positively shining, radiating a bluey-silver aura which glows all around him. He tells me he can get me out of the city if I follow him. I trust him innately, so I follow. He leads me down an alleyway, and as we continue on it starts turning into a grassy path. At this point the officer says 'this is as far as I can go, keep following this path and it will take you out of the city'. I follow the grassy path and the city becomes less dense, until I finally come to a low stone wall with a park on the other side.

I climb over the wall, and up in a corner of the park I see some woodchip gardens. I go towards them. There are magic mushrooms growing all through the woodchip. At the sight of them I become incredibly excited, as I instinctively know that this is the cure for the disease that is plaguing the city. I know that the aggressive, ruthless zombies are too far gone, and you could never get them to take the medicine anyway, but this will cure people in the early stages of the disease.

I am picking mushrooms to take back to the city, when I hear a voice behind me say 'Hey, you can't be out here!'. I turn around and standing behind me is the ugliest looking nurse I have ever seen. Overweight, smelly, warts all over her face, and stuffed into an ill-fitting nurses outfit. In one hand she is holding a taser, and in the other there is a syringe full of a foul looking liquid, a mucky greenish orange colour. She has a man with her that looks somewhat like a bull-dog, and I can tell he is very stupid. He is literally like her guard dog. He will just follow her orders.

I say to her 'Don't worry, it's okay! I've found the cure! We can just take these back to the city and everything will be fine!'. At this point she lets out a low, slow laugh. Like she is laughing to herself at my hope, excitement and naievety. She tell me to drop them here and come with her, and I reiterate that this is the cure to the disease. She has to let me talk to someone. A scientist, a researcher, anyone that can verify what I'm saying. Again tells me to come with her right now, or she is going to inject me with the disease directly. I try to argue again, but now I am visibly terrified. I don't want to be like those zombies. I am still stammering away about how we need to take these mushrooms back to they city when she laughs again and zaps me with the taser.

I wake up.

Huh, that makes sense.

Also, I'm

damn. have you ever taken magic mushrooms irl? if so, what was it like?

some time ago i felt similiar and couldn't stop thinking about it, nowadays i just treat it like my brain is fucking with me on purpose and i forgot about it quickly

why i can never have dreams like that?

it happened to me a few times - i found something unlogical or funny and sheer stupidity of it made me realize i'm dreaming and i woke up

>checks dubs
>almost gets godly quints

Last night's dream:

>be living in some kind of colourful dystopian world with weird flora
>see two girls that have various packets of drugs taped on them
>suddenly we three and some other guys are taken to jail
>be taken to this tall wooden house
>police interrogates and offers tea
>after this i move to some kind of forest to live with a bunch of outcasts
>one night people with orange hoods emerge from the forest
>they don't run, they just walk towards us and we flee down a flowery path
>make it to a mountain
>climb the cliffs, remember feeling really scared of the heights
>on top of the mountain sits a wobbly, creaky old wooden mansion
>some kind of cult lives there, they have a charismatic leader and shit
>they hire me to do some work
>someone says "you better go to sleep"
>i agree and go to this harem full of women
>sleep

Then I woke up and felt strangely good and very relaxed. This whole day has had a "magical" feeling in it which also lingered throughout the dream. It's weird because I went to sleep quite worried, anxious and sad about my girlfriend.

whats that like?
>being a heroin addict

>want to revert back to a simpler time
maybe
don't we all?

last nights dream
>down in some sand nigger country dont know exactly why
>setup little tent to stay in to keep away from heat
> boy(16) gives me a bag of salt so he can stay in my tent
>whatever let him stay
>dream instantly transitions into some halo like place
>dafuq
>setting up for some laser tag shit
>kicking ass in laser tag
>find kid who was in earlier tent
>other team but for some reason i dont shoot
>hes hiding(im hiding too) not posing a threat to me
>SPOT COMPROMISED
> dip out of there
>see a bunch of kids playing around
>get yelled at from captain
> wake up to girlfriend telling me its 2:00 in the afternoon

it would make sense if you were in some emergency related job i guess

yeah i'm a huge advocate. if i could only take one drug in the world ever again it would b shrooms.

they completely shuffle your priorities, some things that were the biggest deal in the world can cease to mean anything and things that you usually wouldn't think twice about can become extremely important. you can become very objective about your thoughts and emotions (not always, sometimes you just feel them a lot stronger).

plus cool colours and walls breathing, things melting, light trails.

thats a hard question to answer my man. the feeling? cant describe it. but being an addict as a whole is alot similar too having a really shitty girlfriend. takes all your money, is emotionally abusive, but you dont wannt leave her cause the sex is bomb af.