What does Sup Forums think of Doping?

What does Sup Forums think of Doping?

That Borat was totally doping in weightlifting

no he had /heart/

We lost gold today because of Armstrong and Zabelinskaja, so not cool.

all the cool kids are doing it

I feel like it should be allowed, but they can only compete with other dopers. At least that way no one is at a disadvantage.

Merica the GOAT at doping. Maybe in a couple decades the world will know how you did it without getting caught

Boratstan lost 5 golds at Beijing and London, all to the dopes

The chinks are probably running uber-gear, Kazakhs are running easy to catch shit.

hint: control the organization that tests for doping

Certain sports should be allowed to Dope. Competitions such as Swimming, Football and stuff of the sort should never allow doping period.

The U.S. has had plenty of athletes busted for doping. I assume the majority of athletes from 1st world countries are doping.

DUDE

i think all of the sporting bodies around the world should give up and admit that almost every top tier athlete in every sport is doping.

they should then openly encourage it and fund doping programs to produce the greatest athletes the world has ever scene.

doping actually levels the playing field. if any top tier athletes are natural, then they tend to be genetic anomalies with naturally higher muscle mass, testosterone, breathing capacity, less lactic acid buildup, etc. if everyone doped then everyone would have a similar base to work off of, and it would become more about hard work than genetic lottery. if you're against doping then you're literally against fairness in sport.

to be fair so was the chink

This, people would start watching equestrian at the olympics if we had roided horses making 20-foot jumps.

There was literally a chinese athlete named We Do Ping.

It should be 100% legal in every sport

literally everyone is doping but the USA is rattling the sabre of war that will cause all of us to die in nuclear fire because kids need to be convinced to die in the upcoming war with russia so we gotta pick on russia for doing it because they are the BAD GUY like in my video games pew pew pew gonna shoot you I'll just repawn if I die tho!

However the US/Chinese dopes are so advanced they'll never be caught. Shitty ex-Soviet states always get caught.

>they should then openly encourage it and fund doping programs to produce the greatest athletes the world has ever scene.
I'd really like to see just how far the human body could be pushed with massive doping. They'd probably roid rage and kill some people, but it would be worth it.

but who was phone?

It would become a pharmaceuticals competition.

Are you ok, user?

it's pretty cool

there should be a no drug tests olympics.

pro-tip: sports have nothing to do with healthiness

Russia would have gotten away with it if one of their athletes hadn't leaked the doping system they were employing. Can't turn a blind eye to that.

Imagine a PED infested UEFA. Champions League Matches and World Cup matches with players like Cristiano, Messi, Neymar, Suarez,and so forth. Hopped up on DOPE!

putin

fine I'm too old to be conscripted but that's not going to save me from nuclear fire when nuland is running the US state department and the west drags its sons into war with russia to all of our mutual extinction

Shit's dope! XD

I would be honestly very surprised if there was a single medal winner who has never used banned performance enhancing drugs

Dooping?

Glorious
I want to see godmode

I'm on steroids my self (pls no bully). Increasing the limit of the human body is pretty awesome, there should be a drugged Olympics to see how fast we can go with no restrictions

Stupid

stats?

And on that note, living with a doper that doesnt work, is askin for trouble

All athletes should be on PEDs to make sports more fun tbqh.

Ok Kazakhstan is definitely doping

I swear the swimmers are doping.

MMA was 100% better when it was full of roided monstrosities.

a) Most if not all high level competitors in all sports that require a high level of athletic skill are doping
b) Testing weeds out idiots and the poor
c) People who were doping but no longer are still retain many benefits

I'm sick of this "clean sport" shit. Anyone who has ever read up on doping knows this is bullshit, it's just PR. I want my freaks of nature tearing through the pool to drag out a poor terrified mako and beat it to death on the podium.

The good ol Pride days

Actually I think those athletes took the fall to make the the doping agencies look unbiased and transparent in it's testing. The biggest one who got the hammer was Lance Armstrong, to make it look as if the biggest athletes arent safe from the agency.

Don't really care

Odds are one of our sports faves were ride up at some point in their career

Doping scandals is the only variable that's controllable by corruption. You can't force an athlete to train less hard, or eat shitty, or try to buy out their coach to the same extent as you can fuck them on doping. They tried to fuck over russia by banning most of their athletes but they're still getting btfo'd by puppet nations like kazakhstan