Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/979974
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hello Corwin Of Amber.

How timely

Hello

Not even close...

Hey

the image is corwin of amber, you give it any name you want, THAT is corwin. that is his god damn trump from The Complete Deck Of Trumps.

Hades?

Am I the eager one.

It is.
Not sure why it went bad.
Then, it took longer to replace then it should because the girl wanted to do it herself, with er new bf helping, he's supposed to be a real mechanic.
did the timing belt while they were in there, I laughed many times at his mechanical stupidity...

Nope

Sounds like neither of them are very bright. I don't know if I would have even trusted him to touch my car, were I you.

She yours too?

No, its not.
It's Gerald Tarrant, Neocount of Merentha.
It's the cover art from the book Crown of shadows by C.S. Friedman.

Nah, she's not mine. Not actually sure who she belongs to.
I've only got 2 beach pics to my name, I think.

My only beach related. Can post moar if requested.

She is young and still learning about cars, I helped her put it back together without him here the next day.

e621.net/post/show/979974
Update yourself.

I recently snagged a bunch of pics from the owner's FA page. I'd +watch if it were you and not just someone.

Better she learn to actually do it the right way from you then him.

Still I don't think I would trust him as far as I can throw him

Yeah..And she's already having problems with him as a bf..

Hey man

I suppose you saw that about a mile away. And aren't really shocked by it either

Hey

What's happening?

Actually no... I thought it would be much longer before the problems started. she really seems to like him.

Just woke up again. I've slept through probably 90% of this weekend. You?

Huh well I bet you'll be happy to have her to yourself, if she'll actually start making some sense.

Shit man, well good morning then(?). Seems like a lot of sleep but if that's what you want to do, then hey, why not?

I woke up early to work on my truck and got it running smoothly, that's been about it

for the guy who requested vaginas in last thread

another exposed vagina

I was up this morning. It's not at all what I want to do, but it's all I can do.

So far they are still together.
She mostly complains about the physical stuff.
He doesn't touch or kiss much, not much sex, I guess the other day when she stayed at his house she tried to get him to play the next morning and he wouldn't.
Then a few days later she found out that he has previously been all over and extremely active with another girl that she absolutely hates.

Check em

The fuck am I looking at?

I bet there's something else you can do. Even if it's just going for a long walk or something

Weird man. Doesn't sound like it's going too well for them

what do you mean, the anthro kangaroo?

Yeah, I dont know really.

I have had a bit more confirmation from her that yes, she really does like me and think I would be a good bf.
But I still dont know why she wont allow that to happen.