Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

try snus

Day 6 here

I've quit smoking at 21, only way to quit it is to stop from one day to the other - no selfbullshitting with smoking less or light shit. Will piss you off first couple of weeks but at some point you don't care anymore and life/health becomes more awesome.

I am having this very problem OP . I told my self i won't smoke anymore and i hope i won't it just kills me man i am about 50 per day and i can't pay anymore nor poison myself please support me or hepl mee

I quit every day.

See I just quit. And I'll quit again in 30 minutes

That makes no sense at all

This fucking samefag again.

It's easy as fuck to quit smoking if you're a Poorfag like me. It was either smoke cigarettes or eat food so I quit smoking

this. also, just wanted to emphasis the head game that cigarettes play. of course there's a big physical withdrawal system there but it's very acute. you feel shit for a few days to a week max depending how heavy you smoke. then it's just fucking not smoking. whenever you think of it, think of all the pain that you'll have to go through when you quit again, because you WILL quit user. I believe in you

This works great for me. I've successfully quit over 10 times already.

Then my depression comes back and ruins everything.

are you male or femalo OP?

Wow, I literally gave this advice to a friend who wanted to quit smoking, even though I never was a smoker. It worked

I smoked a pack a day for 9 years and have been quit for 6. Start vaping fag its 2016.

>.3 Ohms, 45 watts, 18mg
>think I can quit
>"HAHAHAHA" - Says the vape god

I did end it years ago in one try.

>I was waiting for a bus and thought about quiting snoking while lighting one.
>One homeless old man who obviously had been sleeping outside for a while came to me
>Asked politely could I spare one cigarette for him
>Gave him all I had for no real reason or thinking
>He only took one and tried to give me the rest back saying he couldn't take them
>Told him he needs them more than I do.
>My bus came at that point and I hopped on
>He looked puzzled about the situation but happy. Saw from the bus window that he had a backpack but there was only on really worn out pillow inside and some rags.

That was the end of smoking for me.

I don't give a fuck and want to die as it is

I'm gonna keep smoking

Been smoking for 6 years, now im vaping almost half a year. Start vaping - easiest way out.

Cold turkey is the only way.
Chewing gum helped me but that may be personal

You should wean yourself off of that as well. Not enough long-term data on vaping, and you shouldn't replace one addiction with another

Yes. Took about three tries over four to five years. Sometimes I'd stop for months and then pic it back up. I'd cry when I lit up.

If you want to die now, you will really want to once your parts start slowly shutting down.

I see a family friend have a horrible cancer dead. He was only 47 years old. His son was a friend of mine.
He was completly blind because cancer and he was in a terrible pain in the hospital. I still hearing he yealing and criying while he was incapable to see his family. Then he died in agony.
That was the last yime I smoke since then.

Why would you cry? Just put the goddamn cigarette down or embrace the feeling.

Pussy ass bitch.

being this new not knowing that this is a meme

Gives me a definite reason to pull the trigger then, user.

Fuck you I quit for good eventually.

It was incredibly frustrating to know I was going to start again after all the effort that went onto stopping.

You could say the exact same thing for somebody trying to lose weight

Chantix

yep, i used to smoke about a pack a day until i was 25 (30 now). i finally quit five years ago because i was unemployed for a while and dead broke, just couldn't afford it anymore, it was either no cigs or no food. not having any stressful stuff to do made it easier, i guess. i would eat peanuts whenever i got the urge. nowadays i smoke for pleasure from time to time but can go for months without smoking at all, no problem. it's possible!

It's actually one guy making this thread 5x a day

Shit I'm employed and still always dead broke which is why I quit smoking

>smoking almost 4 packs a day
>not finishing off the last 5 each night

Not sure about the hardcore cold turkey method. I cut back from a pack a day to half a pack for about two weeks before I quit completely.

It helped get me in the right mindset and probably helped my body adjust to smoking less, it was still fucking terrible for the first two weeks after I quit though.

A pack has 25 cigarettes in it, he's smoking 3 packs a day

>25 cigarettes in a pack

Idk what brand of cigarettes does that but I've never seen anything but 20 per pack. I think it's the standard in the US.

4 years. Try nicotine gums.

Oh I'm in canada