What do you think of this TV series?

What do you think of this TV series?

Great show. Last two episodes were awesome.

It's fucking awesome. I can't wait for the next episode. What do you think personally, OP?

Good show.

The blonde chick is totally uninteresting, has shit character development, and her acting is junk.

Main dude is crazy good, though. First season was dope.

The scene where Leon does that fucking awesome thing for Elliot in the late second season was mental, I loved that so so much.

I generally like it, but sometimes the dialogue is insultingly bad, and all of the characters are retarded and annoying.

I think it's great. A half hour ago I watched episode three from season two.

Season 2 hasn't been the grand slam season 1 was

season 2 is junk

the main char is a little edgelord

all the women are great in this series tbh

I love Leon so fucking much.

Most accurate hacking tv show, with a great plot and acting. At times it can be boring when following the blonde's bullshitty uprising. That part was poorly written.

While a lot of the hacking is realistic, there are much better ways to do the things they're doing, which shows the studio has a pretty basic amount of knowledge; probably googled some shit on "how to hax wifi" and such.

its overrated shit that makes no sense and tries desperately to stay technologically relevant in each episode

Name two great series then.

Agreed, but at least it tries, and I appreciate that. What annoys me is when it continually tries to remind you "this is a show about hackers" with retarded dialogue like "ARE YOU A 1 OR A 0?"

Elliot and his dad are the only decent recurring characters, s2 episode 8 was utter boring shite and i can't wait to see more of Elliot.

Peaky Blinders
Sherlock

I like it.

That's why Elliot replied "You've been staring at a computer screen way too long, man". I thought they were just being ironic in that scene, and then went on to prove it right.

Interesting, but I only saw one episode and have no idea wtf is going on.

dont worry its not worth watching its just an edgy "hacker" show

God Peaky Blinders went to shit. You must eat out your own butthole, because your taste is shit.

Yeah well there was a pretty long part trying to walk this chick through a computer procedure that sounded more like customer service.

Could definitely see the target demographic. Not really mine.

why dont you name some of what you consider good shows then faggot

Tries to be clever

No robots to be seen

2/10

Mister robot

>this, although I still watch it, not proud of it, but watcha gonna do

ohh fuck sure showed me nice job man i have nothing to say after that comment

Better shut up

I haven't watched it yet, but I've noticed that only my autistic, neckbeard, weeb friends watch it.

thats pretty much the target audience

You know he's not real, right?

It's geared towards autistic, neckbeard weebs. I'm fond of the show.

Wait, so season 2 is still going? I stopped after season 2 ep 7 because I assumed it was over. Fuuuck

It's created by predators for smarks, miserable edgelords that think they're outside of the mainstream and in the know, when they're really just livestock told what to think.
Same people that watch Colbert or Oliver unironically.

WARNING Dont watch this show!!!!!!! I added it to my DVR and now im on the government watchlist. Plus, I think my tv got a virus from it because the remote stopped working.

It's made by and endorsed by establishment political figures.
Why would they spy on their willing cattle?

Try changing the battery on your remote. Trust me, I'm a hacker.

Sega font/10

Breaking bad
Narcos

The remote doesnt have batteries...

They literally just show the most interesting parts of hacking and that's it.

first season was a lot better. If you want a truly amazing show watch the new hbo miniseries 'the night of' it's the best show ive seen in years.

it's a good show if you just turn your autism off and stop giving a fuck about the parallels between actual scene groups/ansecs and fsociety. yes it misrepresents a lot of shit about coding, the deep web and plays into 'le anonymous secret club' crap but the story is still pretty good, the presentation and cinematography is engaging even though a little pretentious and the character arcs are also quite decent. it's not on par with shows like breaking bad, game of thrones S01-03, boardwalk empire S01-03, or vikings. it's not even as good as sons of anarchy... I'd say it's a little better than the walking dead though, which definitely makes it above mediocre which makes it a good watch objectively.

It's it more interesting than 99% shit on tv. You'll get the edgy faggots on here telling you its shit, but they are dramatic faggots as you know.

I love it because I like to think Elliot is me.

watching seasn 1 episode 7right fucking now

I agree angela's character is the least interesting in the entire series.

Started out interesting...

Then it turned gay so I stopped watching. Really hurt too because I desperately wanted to enjoy a newer, slightly more accurate depiction of hacking.

It was all right, but I stopped watching, it got a little repetitive. I think I was a few episodes past the prison escape, or after the weird hallucination with the fish, whichever came second. Does it get better?

How'd it turn gay?

isn't bad but tries too hard to be weird

he's probably Elliot's friend in jail.

It's been a long time since I watched the show. Pretty sure Elliot's boss is gay, the main villain guy is gay, and there's at least one depiction of gay sex.

He means he turned gay, he wrote an extra t

Oh dang I didn't realize you meant literally.

It's cringe. Only adolescents would ever praise it.