Why does Sup Forums hate this movie?

Why does Sup Forums hate this movie?

Dunno, but I liked it.

I don't hate it.

Sup Forums is image board

>my gingerfu

Women cannot experience loneliness.
I don't know why they try and say they can.

I haven't met a lot of 5/10+ women who went over a year without being in a relationship. Certainly not sex less during that time either

men will never understand it

It's extremely generic and makes America look like a haven of tolerance and prosperity

because it's good

because Sup Forums simply don't care about its plot, characters, and dialogues. If then they'll complain about EVERYTHING. It's all about dope ass action and abstract imageries!!!

>reduced to a hard life of regret and pain because she made a flimsy promise to some wop dodgers fan

>she made a flimsy promise
She fucking married him, user.

>implying that meant anything in the 1890's

She could have just never gone back to america and lived a great life.

>1890's
Brooklyn didn't even exist back then, idiot.

Of course it did. That's when it took place. Did you even watch the movie? There was a whole subplot about the manlet ginny buying land and developing what became known as the bronx. He was a plumber turned real estate mogul. did you WATCH the damn thing?

It was boring and both love interests acted like something out of teen fan fiction.

Curly Ginger Head girl was best girl

I apologize, that post was so stupid I thought it was a joke. It takes place in the 1950s, you tard.

pro-immigration propaganda IMO

"and lived a great life"
Confirmed for never visiting Ireland

>America is a nation made up of immigrants

It's hard to sell a story about old value eh !? I really love the way "Pleasantville" handles the old & the new. You gotta check it if you haven't.

Who hasn't already seen pleasantville? C'mon, Mark. This is a board for tv and film enthusiasts.

>I have to choose between two Chads
>I'm such a complex deep character

women

its bland even by oscarbait standards

Because it pretends that women can have a hard life

It turned me into a raging pussy. Fucking loved it senpai.

Sup Forums loved it, the fuck you're talking about?

Are you some kind of woman with an agenda by any chance?

It looked like it was about a woman from the poster so I didn't watch it.