How can we Make Europe Great Again?

how can we Make Europe Great Again?

wtf happend with germany?

good question

make it german

You want that Greece wins a 3rd world war?

Vete a la mierda, poortugues

Germany has not enough clay
Mixed feelings toward italy. We own Malta or not?

Woowee, we don't want st.Petersburg, there's about as much people living there as there are people in Finland.

delete this gay anime shit

>belarussia still exists independently
>t*rks have Tsargrad
>Kalmykia is a country
This is the level autism that I have never seen before.

>traps
>gay

start it by gassing yourself

This
I would like being ruled by this girl (male)

>how can we Make Europe Great Again?
Like this.

kys

kys

Always Italians and never the English.
Why?

Hey, watch this

kys

The imperial russian standard has the coat of arms of Finland in it though Finland is independent. Wew.

huh, didnt notice that, let's just say they cant get over you leaving them :^)

Push the UK further into the atlantic.
Nuke Italy, the Balkans, and Greece.
Build wall off Eastern Europe.

Balkanize Portugal

As well as Polish. Intredesting...

fuck off, die, etc.

Well some of their Tzars did more for us than sweden ever did so yes, we are grateful for that. Pic related.

God bless desu. One of the most relevant Tzar we've ever had.

He was definitely one of the good ones. Started multiple cities here and improved the infastructure. Also respected utmostly the autonomy that was granted to us. Dog belss him.

If only terrorist didn't kill him... He was preparing the Constitution.

>terrorist
P*lak

He the one that sold Alaska?

:^)

>In 1863, Alexander II re-convened the Diet of Finland and initiated several reforms increasing Finland's autonomy from Russia including establishment of its own currency, the markka. Liberation of business led to increased foreign investment and industrial development. Finland also got its first railways, separately established under Finnish administration.

>Finally, the elevation of Finnish from a language of the common people to a national language equal to Swedish opened opportunities for a larger proportion of the society. Alexander II is still regarded as "The Good Tsar" in Finland.

>These reforms could be seen as results of a genuine belief that reforms were easier to test in an underpopulated, homogeneous country, than in the whole of Russia. They may also be seen as a reward for the loyalty of its relatively western-oriented population during the Crimean War and during the Polish uprising. Encouraging Finnish nationalism and language can also be seen as an attempt to dilute ties with Sweden.

Wow he really was a good one. Fuck polacks man.

This by far the worst autism map I have ever seen
Literally the only positive is that Slovenia has Trst.

>good Tsar, fap-fap-fap
subslave detected

observe best europe

>He the one that sold Alaska?
Yeah, he did it. The price was cheap af but still that was an irrelevant piece of clay that's too far away from every somehow big center that could supply it.
>:^)
I dunno, it wasn't even helpful. Those people who "fought" for their rights killed the man who was going to give them those rights. Stupid af

Why? He was extremely good and competent compared to many other "god chosens" who couldn't even think about anything but war.

>slavic union
>transnistria included
N-no, fuck those commies

You literally have the whole Siberia, so talking shit about Alaska like that makes little sense.

Also, the ethnically seeded hate is baseless in this case, since the organization (and its ideology) was inherently Russian in origin. The hitman only happened to be Polish.
Cheers.

We wan't nothing to do with Sw*des

HE MO FU SE

>Our master so good he fuck me only few times per month
so much subslave. Good tyrant is dead tyrant

by moving to Argentina

kys

>slovakia still exists
why

Kys

Sauce on that german girl though?

Why so many chickens?

kys

>t*rks have Tsargrad

>never owned constantinople
>calls it tsargrad

>fascist spain motto: Una grande y libre (ONE, big and free)
>thinking they would allow regionalisms to become independant

kys

Europe was never great.

That's why we invented America, it was a do over.

kys

Impossible, it's way too fucked for that to happen

Why do you sharts even open your mouths if nothing intelligable comes out of it?

He's right though, Europeans fled en masse to places like America, Australia, even Africa, because of how much a shithole Europe was

That is futabu? what kind of merchandising is that, i never seen it before

Where did all of us come from if not from Europe and because it was an unfree shithole?

>England
>Celtic
no

You guys are so off. THIS map is perfect.

that's awesome

> pic
Ukrain in north Caucasus? You kidding? They will suck a nuclear dick.

>Some people leave because poor socioeconoimc situation/war

LOL YOU WERE SHIT NOT A SINGLE WAR ON US SOIL NUH UH WE DA BEST!

how's your white population going or national debt? or that security? Corruption? Income equality? Americans are the joke of the 21st century.

Europe was objectively shit relative to the United States since the inception of the United States until present.

You idiots have spent the vast majority of the last 250 years killing each other and starving and only stopped when we came over and finally made you stop.

>how's your white population going or national debt? or that security? Corruption? Income equality?
Europeans aren't ones to talk about either of those considering how pathetic the EU is.

>Some people leave
25% of the population of Finland and Sweden left because of how shit it was. That's more than 'some people'

Excellent post

Marxism-Leninism.

Leftists respecting the current borders?

It's not perfect, but we'll work that out later

ugliest flags ever

Estonia speaking about ugliest flags ever

>a fucking sun

>Literally the flag of Ireland over that of England which in turn is over the flag of Scotland

Make germans not pussies again and let them take over.

Redania doesn't need that much land, give it back to Temeria and we won't side with Nilfgaard.

>Confederacy
>Soviet Iran
>Giant Canada

>letting the mountain Jews exist

>>Soviet Iran
better than theocratic Iran, desu

Oh I agree

>no crown
DELET

only good crown is a Mural Crown

shut up you cutie girl

its not ignorance that makes you look so fucking dumb, its opening your mouth to say stupid shit like this that makes you the dumbest sounding retards in the world

kys

the ego on you spergs. You're all delusional and it's a joke to not call you European even. Your nation will always be European in origin

These threads are always the most austisic congregation of underage b& Sup Forums can produce.

Go back to the old borders.

You know what needs to be done, IBER must be one.

>Our master so good he fuck me only few times per month
lenin bless stalin and the party, pls give me bread o revolutionary worker party, also take all my land and rights, also fuck my wife.

are you retarded

>Greece doesn't have Constantinople

Delete

>Giving it to the Greeks

Sure if the Romans came back, but no to the Greeks.

Constantinople was never adminstrated by latins. Also Roman wasn't an ethnicity.

>Constantinople was never adminstrated by latins