Ok. Imagine you haven't heard any of Kanye's personal life or the personal lives of his family...

Ok. Imagine you haven't heard any of Kanye's personal life or the personal lives of his family. Why would you care about this album? Because there are zero songs that don't reference himself or a lover. It is just a ego project. And I can't say I care for kanye's ego.

i think it sounds good

Ok, whats sound do you like? Except for LA and real friends.

most of it

>. It is just a ego project. And I can't say I care for kanye's ego.
not really if you want to feel kanyes ego at his highest listen to mbdtf,yeezus or even CD

TLOP is just him fucking around in the studio while juggling a shitty fashion line. he hardly said anything really personal on this album besides that kanye skit.

this
the only reason plebdit dislikes this album and prefer his earlier ones is because they care about the lyrics more than about the music itself
production-wise his latest albums are superior

As someone from Spain who doen't care about Kanye or any other american celebrities, I can confirm I loved this album.
But I don't care that much about lyrics anyway.

Yeah, this.
Pablo says almost nothing lyrically.
But musically, it's some of his best work to date.

The end bit of FML piques my interest far more than any chipmunk'd soul ever could.

The ass on the cover always makes me wanna bust a nut. Is it kim k?

NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL

THROOOOW THEM
THROOOOW THEM AWAY

>the beat on FSMH pt. 1
>the beat for the verses on Famous
>that switch up on Famous
>the flow when he says "I be puerto rican day parade floatin', that benz marina del rey coastin'" on Famous
>the chords and the bass on Highlights
>the flow when he says "walkin' livin' breathin' God you know my past well, hard to believe God ya nigga got killed" on Highlights
>when the drums kick in on Freestyle 4
>the beat on FML
(wasn't big on anything done vocally on that song though)
>the beat on Real Friends
>Ty Dolla's part on Real Friends
>everything about Real Friends
>the beat for 30 Hours
>the flow when he says "I remember being nervous to do Victoria's Secret 'til I pictured everybody with they clothes off" on 30 Hours
>how it only took me like 6 listens of 30 Hours to remember all the lyrics
>No More Parties in LA
>the beat on Facts
>the freestyle-ish and relaxed nature of Kanye's verse on Facts

>(wasn't big on anything done vocally on that song though)
the hook though

I hate the Weeknd so I'm biased

that's fair

Ultralight Beam
Saint Pablo
30 Hours
Waves

YOUR LOVE IS FADING

Why does his hair remind me of hiroshima nagasaki mushroom cloud?

Fade(fixed one)

>"""""production"""""
>"""""musicality"""""
>literally just the same rap beats in 4/4 over and over using 4 chords at most
>the state of pop music is so sad that making something in triple time or using a secondary dominant would be considered revolutionary

have you listened to the album

this is a pretty spot on anaylsis of the album

best album of 2016

listen like this to understand:

1. Lowlights
2. Famous
3. FSMH PT1 & 2
4. Waves
5.Highlights
6. Feedback
7. Freestyle 4
8. 30 Hours
9. No More Parties in LA
10. Fade
11. FML
12. Real Friends
13. Wolves
14. Frank's Track
15. Saint Pablo
16. Ultralight Beam

no

TLOP is actually Kanye's most experimental album. With the exception of Ultralight Beam, Famous, and Saint Pablo, basically very track is underdeveloped to the point of serving as a vignette. The idea of rap vignettes hasn't been adequately explored since Madvillainy as far as I'm concerned.

Agreed. The production was ok, but only a few tracks stood out over time. Way too much hype behind this shit.
It isn't "experimental" because he tried different beats. Like in theory using feedback as a beat sounds cool, but it was poorly executed. Everything on this "album" feels this way.
And people keep forgetting the 100+ contributors to this album. He barely made it, himself even

I think most of the tracks are pretty developed by this point. I get that FSMH 1 & 2, Feedback, Freestyle 4, and Fade go by pretty quickly but I don't see how Waves, Highlights, FML, Real Friends, Wolves, NMPILA could be considered vignettes. Shabazz Palaces did rap vignettes better on pic related

NOW IF I FUCKED THIS MODEL

It sounds nice in my ears

bump

I still can't believe people that post here can actually take him seriously. Makes my sides hurt.