Gonna take two different kinds of hydroponic mushrooms tomorrow night. What should I do Sup Forums?...

Gonna take two different kinds of hydroponic mushrooms tomorrow night. What should I do Sup Forums?? Haven't tripped on shrooms since last year. Gonna eat 5 grams.
Recommend movies / other cool shit to do while tripping.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2kgbJgjWZIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

piss on yourself in the shower

youre so funny i bet you get all the bitches

what the hell man, I gave you a good idea, fuck you

Sounds like it'll be a great night man. Just relax and go with the flow :) I like to have a playlist ready or some bideo games or a movie, sometimes i'll just watch my wallpapers dance around as they change every 30 seconds. But yea man its gonna be hella fun. Sometimes i get one kind of shroom growing in my cow pasture but i harvested over 2 pounds like 3 months ago. But yea homie u good. Happy tripping

thanks Sup Forumsro, my brother actually grew these shrooms himself. he has 3 or 4 different kinds growing at a time.

not OP, but shroom pellet or acid first time? I only have experience with weed.

for anyone curious as to what I mean, the pellet is dried/compressed shrooms and is legit. got given 2 tabs of acid from a trustworthy friend a while ago too.

I heard shrooms are like a 747 and acid is like a rocket. I also heard if I take acid I'll have trouble sleeping.

bump for cool trip ideas / stories

google it if you only want normalfag ideas

If you have the LSD on hand right now I'd take it. Save the other one and if you can get some shrooms do both at the same time >:)

youtu.be/2kgbJgjWZIA
It's a good trip

think about the speed of light

You can get a lot further meditating. Once you're in control you can meditate into deeper trips whenever you want.

5 grams? Just remember you're not actually dying.

LOL I know, last time I tripped I drank 5 grams in powder form dumped in an orange juice

this guy here again. i really wanna try lucy first but gunna go shrooms I think. Lucy would be nice but if I dropped now i'd be awake all night.

wish me luck bros. gunna just do half of the shroom powder pellet thing and wait, maybe have a smoke a bit into it.

It's so appealing when you cuddle pets. You better come across one :P

Mushrooms aren't hydroponic. Your dealer is full of shit.

sorry i just call them that. my brother grows them in a controlled area so i dont pay for them anyways.

Tell him anonymous says hello

This is actually amazing when you're tripping.

Pissed on myself by accident on my first trip; felt so good i started downing pints of water to keep doing it.

Do it every time i trip ever since.

reality is a simulation

you think those are real mushrooms you are eating? real air you are breathing?

give me a break user.

happy tripping

LOL ASS

what is the trip like?