Outlander

Anyone here watch Outlander?

Has to be one of the best shows I have seen in a very long time; the acting and wardrobe is amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=sECPEz5eDvc

>the kings laugh
>realization of death in the sanctum

also, the french this season is great

looks like it appeals to fat chicks that read romance novels

Only a few episodes into the first season but it's pretty great so far

>tfw I can understand the Gaelic

look at this fine specimen

I would fuck him in my pleasure dungeon

Caitriona is an amazing actress.
Orders of magnitude better than overrated Emilia Clarke

Saw a poster, looked like some guy getting cucked straight out of the past

It's on Netflix, will watch after my twin peaks marathon

I remember watching a few episodes and then dropping it, as far as I remember it was shitty wish-fulfillment fantasy about cheating on your spouse

>looks like it appeals to fat chicks that read romance novels
It is, but at least it's very good and the romance part is not the main focus.
>looked like some guy getting cucked straight out of the past
Spoiler for second season - he later gets to raise the child of the dude from the past.

>cucklander

Not neraly enough sex scenes. Just the main bitch demandinig cunnilingus and acting like a stronk womyn. Not cool.

>getting triggered that much

It's not on Netflix here. You must not be in Burgerland

France, season 2 is available too

Shit i remember that for almost all first season i was suspecting the red girl be from the future as well. Then at their trial she tells everyone to "fuck off" and i go full retard and think that writers fucked up because couple of episodes before mc had to explaine what "fucking" is (the word).

book has a lot more fucking

>its a Claire gets a spanking episode

I need more "bring back science from the future" episodes.

which episode was that?

Most of the first season, but it's nothing more than her future knowedge on how to use herbs and shit for medical purposes nothing more.

>Defending literal cuckoldry

Hi r*ddit.

>Caitriona is an amazing actress.
This. Sadly she looks exactly as my ex, so I have issues watching this show.

>she looks exactly as my ex
They did put her on a witch trial and call her a witch all the time...

claire fraiser is completely naive and wreckless. I hope the show ends with her going back to the future and finding nazi occupied england to punish her for messing with time so casually.

"Let's make Scotland rebel and become independent so Britain won't be strong enough to fight off the nazi's"

Her only hope is she's in a causality loop and every action she takes was one she took the last loop.

>I hope the show ends with her going back to the future and finding nazi occupied england to punish her for messing with time so casually
Litteraly the half of the first episode os season 2 was about how she returned to the future.
>Her only hope is she's in a causality loop
i bet the stuff they did in france to fuck up the rebellion will be the thing that doomed it.

>Litteraly the half of the first episode os season 2 was about how she returned to the future.

Indeed, seemed like she was upset with the result and might go back to try again though.

>i bet the stuff they did in france to fuck up the rebellion will be the thing that doomed it.

First season before she goes back, one of the books mentions an outlander, so she's already written in history, so it seems she may not really be changing anything.

>Indeed, seemed like she was upset with the result and might go back to try again though.
Again, itteraly the last episode they showed her in murrica in 50s with her daughter.
>First season before she goes back, one of the books mentions an outlander, so she's already written in history,
Not just her, if i remember this correctly the legends say that from time to time a girl appears for some time before always going back, also don't forget the redhead from the 60s.

I kind of skimmed the tv show, at first it was boring but eventually turned ok with the witch hunt and shit. I know some people who have read the book and they say its overall shit but worth for all the strange sex they have

I liked Faith: A Good Doctor and Time Slip Of Dr Jin a lot more

What do you mean user?

>implying the weaken Eternal Anglos gonna survive until modern time

nah cunt, Nappy probably gonna finished the job