Is Sup Forums smart?

is Sup Forums smart?

I ask "Would Trump make America great again?"
and trust the one that says yes

One always lies, eh? "Are you a bird?"

this

If I ask that bird over there what door leads to heaven, what will he say?

>ONE question

God slayer mode: Are you a bird? If yes then go into that door if no then go into other birds door

Pick up bird by neck, say you coming with me bird , ask "is this hell door? "

If bird say yes then pick other, if no then enter.

Lying bird will go hell too, if you go in hell door, unless bird decide to save himself.

But you lose always time because bird only say "quack"

>inb4 bird says "I don't know"

The trick isn't figuring out which one lies. We don't know whether the liar or the truth-teller is guarding the door to Heaven. What you should ask is, "If I were to ask the other bird which way is to Heaven, which one would he say?" Whatever the answer is, go the other way.

I trust any bird that supports Trump

U have one question for one bird, not for each of them. Good lucx finding out which is heaven afterwarda.

God breaker mode : ask the question setter which door to go through. The question cannot be posed by the one who lies, thus whomever asks the question must tell the truth.

Bow before your new God

What bird?

Can't figure out god slayer mods

shut up retard

I was answering the original riddle.

God slayer solution:
"Given that liars go to hell, would you go through this door"

If the bird says yes, go through it.
If the bird says no, don't go through it.

I know but do you have any idea about god slayer mode ?
I figured out the two others but this one beats me

smart but "given" starts an hypothesis

but if you ask the one that tells the truth, you'll go through the wrong door

Well, I've seen some good answers in this thread, but I'm not going to pretend "that I came up with them on my own."
Honestly, I don't know.

I would ask either bird
"If I asked you which is the door to heaven which door would you tell me"
I'll pick the door he tells me
If that bird is the liar he would show me the door to hell but he has to lie about the answer leading me to the door to heaven
and if he is the truthful bird he will say the truth no and lead me to heaven. GG

Not a hypothesis, a rule.

Well this is as fuck, simply grab one a bird and say "tell me which door is heaven or else im gonna rape your tiny bird ass in hell for all eternity, you have 30 second to comply or I'm just but fucking you kno"

There God slayer mode achieved

and for godmode etc?

This

Why are there so many people asking weird questions to deduce the liar?
You get one question and you just wasted it figuring out which bird is messing you around.

Godslayer mode said no hypotheticals, "Given" is arguably a hypothetical.
I think as soon as you say "Would you" You're posing a hypothetical, as in "Were you in my shoes would you"

But this is the closest thing to the correct answer I've seen.

How about:
"Do you have the capcity to tell me this door leads to heaven?"

If yes, take the door, If no, other door.

Truthful bird obviously says yes, so it's good.
Lying bird will not have the capacity to say this door goes to heaven, because that would mean telling the truth, so the answer would be no, but he must lie, so the answer becomes yes.

Which door leads to a better place, in your opinion and why?

Write a 3000 word essay about the multifaceted nature of the realm beyond your door.
Use at least 6 literary references presented in the harvard method.
Your analysis should focus on the secondary analysis of sources and provide a clear flow of argument that relates the topic back to the points covered in the original question.

Sorry let fix this, the auto correct on my phone sucks major dick.

"Tell me which door leads to heaven or else Im gonna rape you tiny bird ass in hell for all eternity, you have 30 seconds to comply or I'm just gonna start butt fucking you here and now!"

There God slayer mode achieved

"Yes I have the capacity"
They both will say yes because why would the liar be truthful about being a liar?

That's the point.
He doesn't have to be truthful, he's specifically lying, which is why you know that when he says yes, the door is safe.

correct

an imaginary rule supposed true to develop the debate => hypothesis

doesn't work for god slayer though

Are you retarded? No matter what bird you ask it wouldn't matter

well, since i don't give a fuck about going to hell or heaven i will just pick a random door

God Mode - if liars go to hell, which way will you go when you die.
With this question it doesn't matter which bird you ask, they will both point to the heaven door

Ok ok ok nice rebuttal but to be fair asking if they have the capacity won't tell which door is which because as far as you know he has the ability to tell you that door leads to heaven but that doesn't mean that it's the right door. Am I making sense?

Easy.
>Orientate one bird to face the other direction
>Does the Door to your left lead to heaven?

you can only ask one of them

It does too work for God slayer mode, it's straight threat nothing hypothical and no 'if' statment,
Doesn't matter which bird you grab at that point because it's precious asshole is in danger

By definition, if the truthteller has the ability to tell you the door leads to heaven, it must lead to heaven.

If the liar claims he has the ablity to tell you a door leads to heaven, he must not have that ability.
If he does not have the ability to claim a door leads to heaven, that means it does in fact lead to heaven.

sory wrong quote!

This clever user beat me to it

if you ask the lair about the hell door, he WILL have the capacity to tell you that door leads you to heaven and thus, can't tell you he does and must say no. The truthful bird doesn't have it and will tell you so.

There is no question setter. No one speaks except to answer your question which, by your logic, would make you the question setter. Go ahead and ask yourself.

Say,
"There are three doors here, you pick one, another is opened and leads to death, you have an opportunity to change doors, would switching doors increase your chances of going to heaven?"

God slayer achieved, well done

Oh please god not the monty hall problem.

/thread

You asked like 3 questions and used hypothetical

Monty hall is a different problem I think. Basically you get 3 doors, monty shows you 1 bad door and the question is if you switch to the other door, will you have a higher chance of getting the right prize.

Are you retarded? I was referring to the god mode line you fucking mong.

Every cunt on this planet knows the first solution, I was pushing to see if you were smart enough to do the actual hard part of the riddle. Clearly you have not only failed, you have also drawn attention to how fucking dense you are, by not reading the fucking riddle, and further to that you've tried calling me the retard.

Just kill yourself.

god slayer mod
>ask birds if they wanna fuck with me
>if yes proffit
>if no rape
>pick random door
>50% chance to become god

And two ifs.

But what if it leads to hell? You don't know which door is which .

"when i come back tomorrow, which door will you tell me leads to heaven?"

none of the rules say you can't just lie to the birds. truth bird will tell you the heaven door, and liar bird would tell you hell door tomorrow, but has to lie and thus tells you the heaven door.

>god
>heaven / hell
>"You shall not lie"
With such a dogmatic foundation, you really begged for this answer.

"Which door will you take"
Walk trough the door the bird points at.

Godslayer mode solved

but he can tell you, he just won't
If he couldn't tell you which door is which he can't lie about the doors

it's not a question of if he can tell you the right door, it's if he wants to

could you replay with yes if the door to the right leads to heaven?

If the door leads to hell:
Truth teller will not have the capacity to say it leads to heaven and will answer "No"

Liar Will have the capacity to say it leads to heaven, because he can lie, however he must lie about his answer and will answer "No"

Close, you have to word it as "If I was to ask the other bird which door its guarding, what would it say?" Whatever answer the bird gives is the door he is guarding.

This is supposing lying is the birds decision, in which case the definition of the truth becomes subjective based on the birds desires and that can be exploited in a million shades of grey.

The riddle only works as absolutes, and must be taken as such.

The lying Bird would indicate the hell door though you take it an lose
It would indicate the heaven dooe but it liea so it indicate hell

DOUBLE LYING BIRD
JESUS user YOU ARE THE MASTER

Ohhhhhhhhh ok ok ok that's pretty solid

the truthful bird goes to heaven, hence points at heaven
the lying bird however breached one of gods commandments, hence goes to hell, therefore he will lie and also point to heaven.

Anyways,
/thread

God slayer mode: since I'm going to hell, which one is the wrong door?

I bought it at the mall.

God Slayer Mode
"What is the opposite door of the door you would normally tell me is the door to Heaven?"
Truth Bird: Would usually tell me the correct door to Heaven. Now it will tell me the opposite which would be Hell.
Lying Bird: Would usually tell me the door to hell. The opposite door would be Heaven. However, since it always lies, it will tell me which door would be Hell.