How did you say that happened...a nigger clipped you?

>How did you say that happened...a nigger clipped you?

Jeez Rami, my mom's boyfriend got really offended when he took me to see this

Yeah my wife's kid and his friend Jamal got pissed at me when I watched this with them

>Peter, with great power, comes great responsibility Don't waste it trying to help darkies

Damn, this movie could not be made today.

I legitimately enjoy these threads..
Carry on

Funny enough, I was watching this movie at my son's Dad's house and my stepwife noticed that if you look closely, Dafoe has green eyes, and she loves that. I don't have green eyes, but my half husband does.

>Hey freak show you're going nowhere! I got you in your pajamas for three minutes. Three minutes of play time!
Really uncomfortable to watch with the family, especially with uncle Dave visiting.

>Allahu akbar, 72 virgins await me

>Heil Hitler!

A little off putting

>Spiderman molested my Father

uh kinda gross but I understand why you dislike him James Franco

>If we can get a picture of a Sambo with a job, we can certainly get a picture of this weirdo.
Jesus, J. Jonah.

kek

> A word to the "not-so-wise" about your little girlfriend. Do what you need to with her, then broom her fast. They don't keep giving blowjobs forever son. Do it before you find yourself sitting alone on a chair in some seedy hotel room, looking over a queen size mattress with the mother of your child getting fucked from behind from by black guy and all you can do is put in head in hands while listening to her moan uncontrollably calling out a name of a stranger. You try to make eye contact with her, but she doesn't even turn her glance toward you, no, her eyes are moving toward the back of her head while you plead with her to go home, and she just ignores you. On the drive home you say " Well, we can put that behind us and forget that ever happened" and she turns and says " I'll never forget Norman, and even if I could I wouldn't want to", and everynight after that, she sleeps with her back turned to you, and you just go to be weeping hoping you won't wake up the next morning

Too much graphic detail

Sheesh. Rami. WTF

Listen, I said its fine. Its a very common problem a lot of guys experience. I'm sure you'll do better next time. I forgive you.

>you'll get your rent when you fix the damn door you subhuman Slav.

MAN OF SPIDERS
A
N

O
F

S
P
I
D
E
R
S

My dad told me to give you some nookie so you'll stop complaining about de door. Do you like chocolate chip?

That nail looks like it needs hammering

damn it, this is exactly what I was thinking

THICK
H
I
C
K

>You'll get your rent when you fix this door like you fixed the 1919 world series, you fucking kike!

You really couldn't make a movie like this today

>*cripwalks down street*
>Spida Man jus nome sayin
>*sparks blunt*
>spida man jus finna
>*smacks lips*
>*steals banana and peels it*
>spida man just finna stole dat niggas pizza

It was really a waste of 10 minutes that could have pushed the story further along.

I'm new on this board. Explain what the hell is going on?

Just remembering kino capeshit family

>You think the holocaust did not happen, man of spiders? Oh it did happen... just not how Jews tell it. The Jew say the Germans killed them all... but that is lie. In my homeland we knew what the Germans were doing... and we did our own extermination. I was barely a man grown and I was fixing the doors of Jewish houses... fixing them so they would stay closed while my brother set them ablaze. I can still remember the smell, the smell of cooking flesh and the sounds of feeble fists knocking on the door, trying to break it down. My brothers are all dead now... but I can still fix doors, and I will fix your door in time.

Jesus, Raimi, I know you wanted to backpedal a bit, but was that really necessary?

Straight off the boat from reddit, eh, kid?

Some guy made a thread a while back about the wrestling scene where Peter said "Thats a cute outfit, did your boyfriend make it for you" and said that if it came out today people would get all offensive. So people started making up the own hyperbole quotes to replace the original quotes

Thank you, sir. You're very kind.

Did it start on Sup Forums? /lit/ has these threads too.

I've never seen one threre.

Why the fuck would /lit/ be discussing Spider-Man 1.

These ones are always the best

>Harry tells me you're quite the science whiz. You know, I'm something of a scientist myself.
>I like to pee on ants and watch them swim around in it.
>I sometimes wonder what they think of the mysterious yleeow rain.
>They panic at first, mandiples flaining, running into each other, trying to escape the warm, bitter stream, but eventually the come to accept it, maybe even enjoy it. Really puts things into perspective.
>So Pete, if you ever find yourself in doubt, just find an ant hill, and pee on it. You'll thank me later.

>I'm done trying to convince you that niggers are subhuman

Jesus fucking Christ, Raimi

I think he is referring to the general gag of
>[fake quote]
>Seriously [author]?

Which /lit/ has done for a long time with book title-drops

Well it's a similar meme I guess but not identical.
Title drops instead so never mind my drunken query.
kek

I should of listened to Otto, he tried telling me a woman's place is in the kitchen, not a laboratory.

how do people come up with this stuff

kek

I thought I was the only one.

Do you know what spiders and Jews have in common? They both get exterminated!

i think i woke my house up laughing

Peter, you must think I'm in heaven with all this white light surrounding me. Well Pete your a pretty smart guy, this white light is a product of the intense heat being admitted by hell. Don't tell your Aunt May this, but I molested your father from time to time, usually around the holidays or other special occasions, and thats what landed me here Pete.

HE STINKS AND I DONT LIKE HIM

In my version he says

>chicks with dicks are sexy and I really like them

I thought there was something wrong

>I like to gas the kikes, cruise and creeps, shooting dark black niggers on these crazy streets
>Straight klansman, I'll bust a spic in a minute, so low to the floor kick in the head of a midget
How did this not kill John Leguizamo's career?

shitty pest poster

In time, it will become the new Baneposting.

Hey Craig.