This woman cut into a bike lane and slammed on the brakes in front of a group of cyclists. What would Sup Forums do?

This woman cut into a bike lane and slammed on the brakes in front of a group of cyclists. What would Sup Forums do?
bikelaw.com/2016/08/26/charlotte-bike-accident-attorney-road-rage/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0
bikelaw.com/2016/08/26/charlotte-bike-accident-attorney-road-rage/
charlotteobserver.com/living/liv-columns-blogs/theoden-janes/article98068002.html
forbes.com/sites/christopherhelman/2013/06/10/americas-20-worst-corporate-air-polluters/#53a0b90b4c70
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_Hearst_Corporation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not give a fuck. Cyclists are the most annoying douchebags on the road, except for skateboarders and idiots in their electric chairs.

Applaud her. Cyclists should not be on the road. They are essentially pedestrians, just moving slightly faster.

Sup Forums doesn't have to do anything

bitch is going to have a hefty civil suit as it is

NYPA, bikefag

meh

Not bait for me. I hate how smug they are, how they want equal/greater status on the road. Then they don't follow any of the rules (What red light? Who needs stop signs?) and almost cause accidents.

Shit tier b8 mate, negative 8/8

>bike lane
don't worry you might learn to read once school starts again

She is actually kinda cute, in a crazy-eyes amazon way

I'd beat the shit out of her. Alas, I'm no cyclist so it would never happen

Agree with these, fuck cyclists, biggest fucktards ever. None of them are ever actually going anywhere, they are just going out of their way to be fucking annoying lance armstrong wannabes.

>bike lane
So that would be a lane on the sidewalk? No, wait...
Also, enjoy your b& faget

Why is this thread still here?

You've posted personal information TWICE now.

Delete this shit.

tell it like it is basement fatass

Reported already. He'll be b&

Look if you're in a car you should not fuck with cyclists.

HOWEVER, in my experience in a car and on a bike, cyclists are about the most aggressive, entitled little shits I've ever been around. They expect us to follow the laws perfectly but then they go around breaking their own laws.

Take this faggot shit over to /fit/

I hope one of them runs over your limp penis faggot

Exactly this, I have seen them run red lights, constantly switch between sidewalk and road, ignore stop signs, take up entire lanes instead of moving to the side and so on.

You're just mad because they're in better shape than you. Meanwhile you're burning the earth's resources just so you can continue to be a lazy, selfish, fat fuck.

sage & [-]

Found the angry cyclist skinny fat faggot. You won't be lance armstrong you queer and he was juicing.

>Car > bike

If you ride a bike over the age of 16 just kill yourself. Truly pathetic. Unless you have a DUI, then you get a pass.

The bait here gets worse and worse. What's sub-shit-tier?

If they rode a cycle for actual transportation, I wouldn't be so annoyed, but they are always full spandex, riding around high speed large roads in groups and generally fucking up traffic while going nowhere.

>What would Sup Forums do?

Probably mutter 'dumbass' and be about my business.

I hate cyclists that ride on the road, but that lady sounds like a cunt.

What I just don't understand is why car drivers seem to feel so fucking entitled to not have cyclists on the lanes period.

If it's a highway I understand but otherwise, unless they're purposely going slow as fuck, what's the fucking problem?

just because they can't afford or don't want to drive a car you're somehow better than them?

Elitist as fuck.

She's not the cunt we want, she's the cunt we need.

Drooly diarrhea tier.

Marry her. Amazing woman

Look at the picture, you think any of those faggots are going anywhere? No, they are riding around in full spandex garb like homos, purposely riding around on major roads like dickholes. They are all around nice areas, they are annoying as fuck. I would fucking cheer if I actually saw a cyclist going somewhere.

Quit saying "they" you stupid weeb pussy. Get a job and a car and you'll learn to hate these entitled pussies.

>If it's a highway I understand but otherwise, unless they're purposely going slow as fuck, what's the fucking problem?

Because it's dangerous. They're traveling slower than the flow of traffic, they're more difficult to see than another car, a lot of them don't follow traffic laws, and they are completely unprotected if they get into a crash with a car.

I like riding a bike. It's fun and it's good exercise, but cyclists should not be on the road with cars. Even bike lanes are a poor compromise. They should either be on separate bike paths, or on the sidewalk.

This guy gets it

I'm not trying to be Lance Armstrong, faggot. I guarantee I'm happier and in better shape than you and I can fuck for hours. People like you are the reason we have such shitty air quality in some places.

good fuck cyclists

Except that they have a legal right to be on the road, dipshit. You're probably the type of faggot who honks at people using the crosswalk.

You mean that distended stomach and sloppy shit body with slightly larger thighs? Oh yeah, super attractive.

Cars are not the major polluter, things like coal plants and such are.

because car driver pay for registration and bikefags don't so they shouldn't even be using the road

I've done this in an old truck because a group of cyclists wouldn't move over. Didn't kill any of them but knocked the few of them over when the smashed into the bed of my truck. Fuck these faggots.

The issue is that cyclists are entitled douchebags. Not sure where you are from, but in the US, the roads are paid for by gasoline taxes. If you aren't paying to use and maintain the roads, you have no business being on them. What we need are dedicated lanes that are separate from the car lanes and inaccessible to cars through the use of barriers or curbs so that eveyone is safe. Then make cyclists pay a bike registration fee to maintain those lanes. Watch as those lanes sit completely unused onceit costs money, and then you'll see who is entitled.

Doing god's work user.

> I guarantee I'm happier and in better shape than you and I can fuck for hours.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Fuck they don't go slow as fuck on purpose they're just slow as fuck

Give her a fucking award.

The cyclist fucking deserved it.

t. motorcyclist

No, pedestrians are usually courteous and respectful. Cyclists are rude asshole faggots who run red lights and weave in and out of lanes without signalling and cry whenever a car comes within 10 feet of them. Sorry about your AIDS.

She looks like a man

Since when is "going anywhere" a requirement for using public roads? Go fuck yourself.

>Cars are not the major polluter

You have revealed yourself as a fucking idiot, Congratulations. That's why they made a law says by 2025 most cars will have to get 54 mpg.

Buttmad skinny fat cyclist over here
How does it feel to be so angry and useless

Yeah, all of them do that.

If they just stayed single file at the side of the road, it would be fine...but no, these fucking pieces of shit always take up 2 to 4 side by side blocking the god damn way. I never mind the single rider just trying to get to work, but these spandex fags deserve to die

>bike lane

oh you mean the extra 5 feet of space that was a car lane but now, even though my gas tax paid for the repaving and repainting, is a lane that cyclists don't even bother using?

This 100%, thats why they fucking dress like dweebs so that everyone knows they are SERIOUS CYCLISTS. they have no destination they are just in the way.

as a cyclist myself, I can tell you we get equal hate for being on the pavement as we do for being on the road. I've literally had someone Yell "you should be riding that on the road" whilst he was standing on top of the painted sign marking the cycle lane.
I've also been told to ride it on the pavement by motorists, I ride over to the side to let cars pass when I can but when I need to get into the lane to be visible for a maneuver it will inevitably annoy motorists as I slow their day down by a full 5-10 seconds.
You can't win on a bike, I ride one because I don't need to travel far, I can't afford a car, it's some of the little exercise I get and I enjoy it as well. There's something satisfying about getting somewhere under your own steam instead of just pressing some pedals.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0

>What would Sup Forums do?
Sup Forums would probably speed up instead of hitting the brakes

Roads are for transportation. That's why the department of transportation maintains them. Maybe the department of faggot leisure activities should investigate these incidents.

Industrial, and Electrical generation produces more Carbon emissions than cars do.

Also reduction MPGs don't necessarily mean a reduction in pollutants or carbon emissions.

>bikelaw.com/2016/08/26/charlotte-bike-accident-attorney-road-rage/

they got what they deserved. those arrogant fucks think they own the road for some reason. i'd run em all down if i thought i could get away with it

yeah fuck bike riders, morons go all over the place and do whatever they want then turn pissy if you don't slow down to 5mph for them

get on the sidewalk, manchild faggots

>just pressing some pedals
What do you think those little dangly foot apparatus are called on your bike?

Good. Cyclists are literal cancer.

Id fuck her. For her act of kindness id even eat her ass. This woman is a fucking saint

This.

I live in the country and there are a few two lane roads where cyclists love to ride near the bluffs and river.

A few years back there was some big shit-fit about cars going to fast around cyclists and being dicks to them. For sure that is stupid - there's no reason to risk hurting someone just because they were on the bike.

A couple of weeks later, the state police set up some surveillance and other stuff and issued a bunch of tickets - all to the cyclists.

When I ride near my house, I don't have head phones on, I'm constantly looking for cars, I don't ride during times when it is going to be busy, and if two cars are going to in opposite directions and will cross anywhere near me, I'll get off the road so I don't have to worry about being hit and they don't have to worry about hitting me.

charlotteobserver.com/living/liv-columns-blogs/theoden-janes/article98068002.html

Okay faggot, so you admit you slow us down and I'm telling you it's a lot longer than 5-10 seconds most of the time. If you paid taxes to ride on the road I would not give a shit but you don't, you're a fucking faggot that should ride his boytoy on the sidewalk with all the other pedestrians.

Those ones paid for by gasoline tax?

Getting higher mpg doesn't mean they pollute less. They are also pushing for "clean coal" to try to clean that up too along with cleaning up all sorts of other major polluters. A standard commuter vehicle isn't polluting very much.

forbes.com/sites/christopherhelman/2013/06/10/americas-20-worst-corporate-air-polluters/#53a0b90b4c70

Just a quick example of companies that are polluting heavy.

Kek. Bikes are a mode of transportation. It's not against the law to go for a "Sunday drive" or to see the countryside or ocean. Get over it or kill yourself.

Thank you for being one of the good cyclists, you are alright and aren't a dildo like those fags pictured above.

I like cutting bike fags off in canyons in the hope they will get rekt out there

If you're riding around on a $2,000 bike, chances are you also have a car. Don't be so retarded.

They don't pay road tax so fuck them.

Only good cyclist is a dead cyclist

Give her a medal. Cycle fags in the DC area are a fucking menace and act like they own the road.
Fuck all of them up their stupid asses.

None of them do. Any of them.

If I go for a Sunday drive, it consists of getting in my car and driving to a destination for my Sunday, getting out of the car and then doing some type of activity at the place I just traveled too.

You will, jump on your dildo machine proceed to ride in front of 10 cars, 8 of them which are people who are going to work while you a faggot limp dicked bike rider is dildoing your ass to just ride up and down the fucking bendy roads all day maybe stop in the park with your other faggot friends to suck them off.

Nah bro,

get fucked.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_Hearst_Corporation

and now you know why the media isn't exactly reporting her as the aggressor. Look who owns the media.

You seem to have a standard faggot answer for everything but you won't touch the fact that drivers pay to use the roads but cyclists don't. Let's see you explain why you have a right to be there.
>inb4 because the law says so

Nice justification. It's not like you can do the exact same thing, but on a bicycle. Grow up.

Except there are like 8 faggots talking about not using a car at all and only cycling everywhere. If you want to cycle around on off hours, whatever, but the faggots that clog up roads at rush hour going nowhere, fucking eat a bag of dicks.

Kek, the law says so. Don't like it, move.

My wife and I each own a car, and bicycles. Is it ok for us to ride our bikes on the road?

Alot of cyclists also have cars?

Move

The media isn't reporting anything because it is a non-story. Nobody was harmed, only slightly inconvenienced. If the media reported every minor inconvenience that happens across the country, there would be 184 million news articles a day.
Also, who the fuck didn't already know what the Hearst corporation was you fucking retard

You mean those laws cyclists hate to follow like stopping at lights, right of way, stop signs and signaling?

Then why are they riding on it instead of by car?

No, it's not

I'm good, I just ride extremely close, honk my horn, pass retardedly close and will happy put a bullet in one if they get stupid and call it stand your ground. Fuck off cycle fags.

>Also reduction MPGs don't necessarily mean a reduction in pollutants or carbon emissions.
Not sure what kind of mental gymnastics you're trying to pull here but it's pretty obviously the point of the whole fucking law.

If you disobey traffic laws, you should get a ticket. Ever hear of car accidents or DUIs? It goes both ways, faggot.