Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums
i've been talking to this girl i met on omegle one day and she thinks shes in love with me or something
she wants to drive 6 hours down here and spend a weekend with me

should i fuck her or just fuck with her and leave her stranded in my state?

Don't stick your dick in crazy. There's a good reason that no dick within six hours of her will touch her. She could fake a pregnancy or claim rape.

yeah she keeps talking about how she wants to do it with a condom so i sort of wanna fuck with her, she doesnt know anything real about me so if i do fuck her i can block her and she prob couldnt find me

Put your dick in her, just don't give her your real name and address, supply your own condom, and film her giving consent.

shes talking about how she wants to move in with me, what do i say?

How does she look dumbass?

>hay guys a girl wans to fugg me shud i do it or be a total autist

hmm... really makes you think

shes talking about moving in with me, idk how she'll react when she realizes im not feeling the same way about her and i just wanna fuck then ditch her

shes actually not that bad, shes sorta chubby, one really funny fucking drawback is she has a lisp so whenever we skype i have to try not to laugh

but then she knows where you live idiot

shes fucking crazy, we met two weeks ago and she talks about wanting kids and all kinds of shit

post pic you retard

no, i have her convinced im in a dorm and i cant bring a girl over so wed meet at a hotel and id show her around in a town over from mine

Shut up you Niggerfister

there you go

Have children with her

If the question is 'should I put my dick in crazy', the answer is always 'no, never put your dick in crazy'.

Never. Put. Your. Dick. In. Crazy.

no thanks

do this:
90% of people marry there 7th grade love. since u have read this, u will be told good news 2night. if u don't pass this on nine comments ur worst week starts now this isn't fake. apparently if u copy and paste this on ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. you will either get kissed or asked out in the next 53 minutes

>Don't stick your dick in crazy.

This.

Fucking a crazy girl is a bit like a sack full of weasels.

A sack full of weasels is fun to watch. they bounce and scrabble and go all sorts of stuff that's really entertaining.

but you dont want to stick your cock in a sack full of weasels.

If someone had worded that advice to me in those exact words, I probably would've listened to it and not be in the situation im in now.

what should I do to fuck with her then? she says shes gonna be coming down this weekend

Don't do it. I did this with a girl Half way around the world, and ruined her life for a few years (she's doing better now). I really regret it.