B

b,
what is life's purpose? why are we here?

To watch this webm

fuck i dont know man it keeps me up every night.
>tfw tranny in love with friend you met on WoW like 5 years ago and she has a boyfriend. and your life is all fucked up fam

There is none. Due to a long series of cause and effect.

life is meaningless. we only exist to die.

the universe is an endless repeating fractral where a single entity we call god has subdivided its consciousness into trillions upon trillions of souls so that it can live endlessly repeating lives and feel less lonely and bored, and maybe even find the answer to your question

well, im glad you asked. Humans, and all animals exist for the purpose of reproducing. in other words furthering our lineage andcontinue to live on in the form of the next generation.

Psychonaut.

You don't mind if I use this shit for tomorrow?

To have some kind of purpose.

The problem is, the purpose we have may not exist or it may just be something incredibly shitty

Scientism

and what bothers me is i dont know if she really loves me. she says she does but she has a boyfriend. she is moving into an apartment with friends and she wants me to move in with her. she says she couldnt lose me. maybe it's just her depression/life that brings her down.

Reproduction.

not at all

none, we're just alive

post dank memes

Only to suffer

all lies

reproduce, make more. other than that, we might as well be mud

literally the only reason to live in 2016

breed until achieve the perfect life form

Considering that there is no satisfactory answer to this question, what is the fundamental difference between dying tomorrow or 60 years from now?

To fill those 60 years with absence of any meaning? Change the world? Have children? All of that is temporary, even human race is temporary. And in all probability the universe is only temporary.

Note that I'm not being suicidal, quite the opposite.

like humanity would ever last that long

this purpose it's not only for humanity

If our society seems more nihilistic than that of previous eras, perhaps this is simply a sign of our maturity as a sentient species. As our collective consciousness expands beyond a crucial point, we are at last ready to accept life's fundamental truth: that life's only purpose is life itself.

To survive long enough to produce offspring.

The "life is fucked up" is implied when you say you're a tranny

you have to find your own meaning.... that's what we are stuck with so far

fuck yes, exactly my thoughts... have you ever wondered why there is an existence and not only nonexistence? occured to me yesterday...

I must say that I have a hard time internalising the fact that I am nothing more than a clump of, essentially, mud organised in a fancy way with a bit of electrical activity going on in "my" cranium and that it's only this network of electrical potentials that dare to throw around phrases like "my" or "life's meaning".

What is the meaning of existence of electrons?

fresh and spicy

simple, have fun, find your own meaning, life is a game

i think the purpose of life is to learn, to evolve. but i don't know so i just do what feels right.

dumb frogposter

>find fun

I am certain that this is not it. The other day, I was in a 13th century chapel, listening to a live performance of Bach. I had a cold, a fewer in fact, the seats were uncomfortable. I was most certainly not having fun. Yet I wouldn't miss it for the world. The feeling of awe, inspiration and something impossible to name, but most certainly not fun.

Watching sunrise after waking 5:00 in the morning is not fun. Showing planets in a telescope to my niece is not fun. Being in the laboratory till 1:00 in at night is not fun. Yet I am beyond grateful for these things.

All the greatest, most defining experiences I ever had in my life I don't consider fun.

enjoyment* sorry

sauce on the girl with that phat ass

But that is so vague and meaningless you might as well say nothing.

The purpose of life is to do enjoyable things? What are those enjoyable things? What makes them enjoyable? Why doesn't everyone enjoy the same things? Am I enjoying the right things? Does it matter?

I am pretty sure I would enjoy having sex with hookers and snorting cocaine, but somehow it doesn't feel right. Why?

Saying "enjoy life", "do fun things", "find your own meaning" is a non-answer that aborts the conversation every time this theme is brought up by cunts like you who are too cowardly to look the meaninglessness in the face.

it doesn't matter, enjoy things that you enjoy, even if you decide not to enjoy things it's ok, some people enjoy snorting cocaine and fucking hookers, your psyche is obviously different, so you enjoy differen things... yes, it's meaningless, that's why I'm saying you should fin your own meaning... I'm saying, that there's no universal ultimate meaning... so far

known to us

This is a religious answer that forgot to invite god to the party.

To procreate and then die - don't get that in the wrong order or else it doesn't work

whhat does it have to do with a god? I think we don't understand eachother

Poopyism

I don't know.

You get so many years and you just kind of sculpt your life into whatever you want. Does there have to be a meaning besides the one you decide for yourself?

No, I think you are being very clear.

sauce plez

then it's just me that does not seem to understand what you mean, could you explain?

Just to be happy
About the enjoyment vs funny things topic... al what do you said, about being in a lab or use the telescope with your nieces... you are happy with that, thats all.
Funny that same question has been in my head for some time

It's just a bit of a laugh, really.

Your approach is simply too reminiscent of a day-by-day living, applied to a lifetime. Just do whatever. Just replace "Deus vult" with "it's meaningless".

But there is no tomorrow.

To experience life within the limitations of physical constraints, given the advantages and disadvantages to test how we cope. Everything we do as mortals is a form of schooling, entertainment, punishment, and/or reward. When we die, the game is over and we talk about how we played the game well or failed.

Forgot pic

waste resources

We are omnivores who control plant and animals population and recreate so our generations can control plants and animal populations, but we got a little too smart. Just enought to be able to kill the planet, but not enough to care if we do.

Spend more time happy than not.

>fuckin and fightin, its all the same
>live until we die's the only way to stay sane

I mean, assuming she is primarily heterosexual, it's probably a good thing that she's not interested if you're trans. I guess other trans people have different feelings on this and I can only speak from my own perspective, but the thought of dating a straight girl (or really just anybody who is predominantly interested in men) makes me want to jump headfirst into an active volcano.

No purpose, we just exist. It's on you to find anything worth living for.