What can help me sleep Sup Forums?

>be me
>25 y/o
>sleep only 4 hours some nights
>sleep around 18 others
>have nightmares and dreams a lot

I just want a consistent sleep pattern.

Start working out

I know not everyone enjoys it but weed has always helped me.

Kill yourself, you'll sleep forever and ever.

Cardio?

I've heard it helps a lot with sleep. I just don't know where to get any and I'm generally uneducated with weed.

working out is great. you'd have to run for a while if its just cardio, lifting helps. weed is great too. but work out. i put my tv on timer and watch a show, usually get sleepy.

Been dealing with insomnia since I was in a car accident at age 18. I've tried all the over the counter stuff with little success. I take generic benadryl every night. 2 tablets. I've been taking it for about 10 years now and it works well. Take it about a half hour before bedtime and make sure it's at least 6-7 hours before you need to get up.

I don't trust the darkweb anymore so don't get it there

I've lived in a lot of places. The quickest and laziest way I've been able to get weed is pizza delivery. Get a pizza delivered and ask the delivery driver if they know where to get weed. 95% chance they do.

cardio + weights is the way to go. ive done both only and together and can deffinate notice a seperate benefit from each one, just make sure to not overdo it , start slow , work your way up. ive also done the going all out thing thinking im helping but you end up just fucking up your body and nervous system when you overwork it

>Schizophrenia

Go to corner store and buy some benadryl and take 6 of em. I did that and it knocked me out in 15 mins

I've had it since I was a kid. I watched my dad beat my mom half to death and threaten to kill her. I have tried a lot of over the counter shit, but no good results. I do seem to sleep better with some soothing music and shit.

Thanks. I'll try that. Thanks a lot user.

What makes you think schizophrenia? I show none of the other classic symptoms.

weed makes you not dream

Alcohol will help me sleep sometimes as well. But dependencies on any kind of drug suck so be careful

That's fine with me.

I've had some strange and vivid dreams after smoking eat u talkin about

>No sugar before bed or even remotely
>Take a couple hours of walks throughout day
>Make your bed more comfortable, find pillows and a comforter that works for you
>Watch some family guy before bed, or some american dad (I always fall asleep with these)
>Eat some turkey or other sugarless things before bed
>Jerk off to some good shit, which also makes one tired
Sleep well user

I don't want to stop breathing or some shit nigga.

I'll give some of this shit a go.

Also, take a melatonin, a full extra strong one, and make sure to turn on family guy on hulu plus on your android phone, which is what I do every single night, and have been for the past 8 years. Pillow between legs, lay on your side, close your eyes, and don't get too stimulated with the family guy.

Worked for me

why not just 1 benadril idiot.

I wanted to sleep

>i wanted to sleep
Why not just shoot yourself while you're at it?

You're butthurt for no reason

I suffer from sleep deprivation. I'm usually awake for 2-3 days and then sleep about 6 hours when i don't have anything to help me sleep. Work out, smoke weed before you go to sleep. Talk to a doctor and get melatonin. It's a natural sleeping aid. if that doesn't work you may need zolpidem or halcion, or some benzodiasepine, but those can be higly addictive and should only be used for emergencys. you don't want to become addicted to sleep medication. benzos are a motherfucker and gives you muscle spasms and cramps when leaving the body. it's not fun.

stop playing so much vidya

Melatonin is weird. It got me to sleep OK, but in a couple hours, I wake up with terrible leg cramps.