Why not save Rachel AND Dent?

When Batman is delivered the option of saving either Rachel OR Harvey Dent, why didn't he just phone 911, or Alfred, or a friend, or anyone, to save Rachel; whilst Batboy galavants off to save Dent? Or am I missing something

What

The cops went straight to the other location but they were too slow

The cops went to the other address, but weren't fast enough.

why did batman say he was going to save rachel but went after Harvey

nolanesque writing

The police immediately proceeded to the alternate location, but their speed was lacking.

he didn't want Jim to know he was gay.

>avenue x at cicero
>alrighty then ;)

Why did he trust the lying manipulative psychopath?

Police went to both. You are missing that the joker was counting down the clock to almost the last moment where he knew batman could only get to one. Then he tells him but swaps the address so no matter what the batman couldn't win, even though he thought he had beat a confession out of the joker.

The Joker purposely switched their locations when he told them were they were because he knew Batman was going to try and save Rachel

this is why you always need a robin

why didn't the younglings just swarm anakin? there were like 30 of them...

Joker lied to Batman and mixed the locations because he knew that he would go to Rachel. Also he told Gordon to go to Dent. It's why Batman looks so surprised when he finds Dent and not Rachel.

Joker switched the addresses as he told them to batman.
He knew he would go after Rachel so he told him the that she was at the place that Harvey was.

This is the dumbest thread ever.

What was he supposed to do? Keep punching the guy in the face?

DEVILISH, mistah j

The real question is how Batman was tricked by such a stupidly simple trick.

OFC the fucking Joker is going to lie you dipshit!

World's greatest detective my ass!

Who was Euwan Yufrenza and how did he die?

Probably related to Mei, the guy on the flight plan.

Bane must have got hin

How the hell J knew bat would go rachel ?

kek

tell that to Rachal's charred body

Because he knew Bruce was batman

No?

>he knew Batman was going to try and save Rachel

That's a bit silly, desu. He just switched because that way, whatever choice Batman makes, it will be the wrong one (for him).

In the novelziation and a scene that was scrapped after Batman saves Rachel at his party the Joker is all giddy in the getaway car and remarks to one of his henchman that from the way Batman reacted when he went after Rachel means she is important to him and he now had a way to fuck with him

Back the fuck off??

Just watch the fucking movie.

He didn't know he is Bruce Wayne, like that other guy said, but he took note of how he saved her at the party scene
"The way you THREW yourself after her, I really thought you were Dent for a minute" or something like that

Why is he called the joker?
He never made any jokes.

"You know, I really thought you were Dent. The way you threw yourself after her LMAO"
"Look at you go. Does Harvey know about you and his little bunny?"

>why didn't he just phone 911

He was in a fucking police station you moron. You see Jim Gordan going to the other location. Kill yourself OP

"Hello beautiful"

Kek

The real question is how the fuck did joker escape after that scene. Batman jumped to the ground after R and then joker somehow escapes? Wouldn't joker need t take the elevator to the ground where batman already was?

>oh look I can answer a dumbass's basic plot question

He played on words a lot

wut

>let her go joker
>very poor choice of words xD *lets rachel go off the roof*