Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQCQFH5wOJo
youtube.com/watch?v=iQgMZaEVlds
youtube.com/watch?v=nblUGPsVD-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My left nut.

Nobody

voting is a fool errand.

Darrell Castle. Assuming he's on the ballot in my state. And if not I may just write him in.

Why would I waste my time voting when the elections are rigged?

Daddy Trump

Trump

God, I hate you people that don't vote. You think you know it all. "Durr I'm so knowledgeable and smart 'cause I KNOW it won't matter hurr fuck the system bruhh" Fucking vote you annoying millenial faggot.

I voted for Obama because he said he would give me 600 bones, now I spend 2400 a year on health insurance...... Nig got me good....

Gill Stein. Trying to get her into the debates

Gary Johnson
>inb4 normie

I didn't like him until he started saying "I don't feel your bern, feel my Johnson"

Ben Shapiro

Oh boy. One word sent the sperg over the edge. I'm not too surprised.

No, I am not going to vote.

You really think the Green Party is going to have any chance? Get Gary in the debates you nigger

The sane one whose followers don't make me want to blow up their rallies to preserve the human race.

(Hillary)

Not voting. We need a King

Don't you mean preserve the United States of Cuckistan? Fucking Cuck

>sane
>kills anyone in her way
Yea sure fam besides the definition of insanity means she is insane. She ran for president already and lost to a fucking nigger

>voting
lmao i need a gun

KEK

Oh look, it's the Sup Forumstard's 100% butthurt, nonsensical, go to insult du jour that has no meaning that's based in reality.

You sure showed me, kiddo!

>kills people

LOL

Gary Johnson

Trump. I know he's unpredictable. And seems to have no idea how to garner votes from people other than the core group that got him the nomination. But Hilary is predictable. And if we extrapolate her pathetic career forward another 8 years, I'm honestly not sure if our country would survive the crushing weight being piled onto it. They say better the devil you know.. But in this case, I'm gonna gamble on Trump because there is a possibility that he gets the right people in the right positions to bring back prosperity and a reason to be patriotic again.

trump

Trump of course.

Also, Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=UQCQFH5wOJo

Right now, I'm just happy that Bernie is no longer running

You're a fucking retard.

>not sure we can survive
We survived motherfucking BUSH.

>crushing weight
That's the Republican traitors in the House.

>extrapolate
I use big words cuz I like's to sound intelligent!

right people in the right positions
There are ZERO republicans who count as "the right people". There haven't been any non-retarded right wingers in American in over 35 years.

>bring back prosperity

It's already back, fucktard. Obama took care of that shit. Just turn off the Faux news and go experience it yourself.

Oh and by the way, ALL stagnation in the economy is 100% the fault of the House GOP shutting down Congress.

>patriotic again
Nice tealibani buzzword, faggot. Because what's more American than calling everyone who disagrees with your retarded view "unAmerican"?

white = Trump

niggers, gays, feminazis, mexicans, sandniggers, , jews, uglys = Hilary

>clown
>literal criminal
>bunch of no names, no ones
no one

>= Hilary wins XD

youtube.com/watch?v=iQgMZaEVlds

youtube.com/watch?v=nblUGPsVD-g

The emperor has no clothes. It's more clear than ever now that he has no fucking clue what he's doing and he's growing more and more disgusting with the retards who support his fake, dictatorial speeches.

Trump. I live in a swing state and hillary is garbage.

>voting for criminal scum
shill or downy.

IF (voter.race == white && voter.hasBrain == TRUE)

{
Voter.CanVoteForTrump = FALSE;
}

It's called having a brain in your skull.

Stay in school and you might grow one.

In the mean time, just shut up and sit your ass down, the SANE people of the Democratic Party have got this (again).

Gary. He may not be a true libertarian but I'd vote for a dead cow if it ran third party.

>Cock sucking faggot democrat who thinks his party only does good and the other party only does bad
By all means go
We haven't had a good president since JFK

Good job, user. If no one deserves your vote, don't cave in to some retarded "my team is better than your team" angle.
We're the huge block of voters that they cannot reach until they get their shit together.
Fuck any dumbass that says otherwise.

it's true. culture war = race war They never havin dis 3 inch white knight highly moral degeneracy free dick

trigger much?
keep feeding the broken machine, dummy. I'm sure things will change soon.

>You're stupid if you don't vote for the woman who's a brain addled warhawk who's not only completely bought out by bankers and foreign countries but also has proven she's above the law
Keep sippin that Kool aid fucktron

look at the edge on this one...
Jesus, isn't summer over yet?

You fuckin ding dong
Not voting means shit when the electoral college exists

Clinton, like the rest of the adults, OP.

Why do you ask?

WRONG..

I had great respect for the GOP....up until 1979. When the Neocons took over and installed Reagan, the party went straight to hell and never came back.

Republicans are vile, dangerous retards who have NEVER done a single thing that was good or right for America. Prove me wrong if you think you can, but I have done my research.

Which party errs on the side of science and logic and has supported ever single civil rights movement AND has completely fixed two gigantic Republican messes? Yep, it's the dems.

They may not always be a treat, but the conservative democrats are the ONLY party in the last 35 years that has been sane enough to trust with the power in government. That's a fucking fact you can take to the bank.

gay

it's okay if you listen to your parents at the dinner table and vote the same way, summer-boy.

>summer

KEK been here over a decade now, little faggot.
Haven't had a "summer break" in even longer.

no, really; go finish your summer reading and head to bed, boy. you really don't know what you're talking about.

>kills people

stupid

I do intelligent saying that those who have brains not to vote for Trump .. hehe That will vote for Hilary ....

FAGGOT !!

nigger = no brain
feminist = no brain
faggot = you

My parents (well, parent)--and extended family are also sane people, so yes, my views are their views but not due to mere imprinting, fool.

I did all the research myself and came to logical and irrefutable conclusions.

>Obama already brought back prosperity.

Well when we have less than 60% of the country actually working. It's hard to buy. I know his unemployment rate numbers have been breaking records all the time. But that's easy to do when you just don't count the ones who don't even try to work.

power down, dummy; you really have no idea what your talking about.

no but your still gay

not Angry Hag Cankles Da Mol

>But that's easy to do when you just don't count the ones who don't even try to work.

this is the dumbest talking point ever

I'm guessing English is you....what? third language? Maybe fourth?

Are you one of the Kremlin propaganda posters, is that what this is??

>economy is fixed
Tell that to the 43% of people who aren't working, or the stagnant economy. Nobody who knows anything thinks it's fixed, get the donkey's dick out of your mouth.

What did you expect? The fucker's clearly a Republican. They aren't good at math, logic, science, history or really ANY of the academic fields.

>Tell that to the 43% of people who aren't working
>43%
>not working
>43%
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Humans aren't a race.

You race in cars, not humans.

I am Argentine and I want my Aryan race.
rays must unite! return to Nazism but this time the world!

we dominate the world

if we are wrong it is because we allow it

gonna help gary johnson get his percentage up

Hillary because fuck the alt-right cuckfags and putin's desinformatsiya

90's was chill thanks to Bill, Hill can do it too!

you race to to the bathroom before you're brokensharted
but it's always too late

no

if you think that's corruption your a fucking idiot

Yet it can't be disproven. Lots of governments have done this. Lie to make their numbers look better. Is corrupt government a new concept to you niggers?

P.S. stop samefagging.

Clinton is completely predictable and it isn't good. She will sell anything not tied down to the highest bidder.

Obama wanted to give you free healthcare
It's the Republicans fault you have to pay anything at all

kill all jew and all niggers.

and all the world's problems were solved

Feel the Johnson

Clinton over Trump and I hate it. How did we get here?

Sure Ivan, enjoy your roubles.

This fuckwit says 43%

This one says "less than 60%

Meanwhile the CBO and the only people whose numbers fucking count say it's about 4.9%

Who EVER am I gonna choose to believe? KEK

>inb4 "hurr durr fake numbers not accounting for people who gave up and babies an' cripples and my imaginary friends!

Same numbers that have always been used. Nothing has changed them. IF you want to judge 1/44th of all presidents by a different metric, then there's something wrong with you.

Besides, the biggest problem facing unemployment is outsourcing and outsourcing is a Republican-caused problem in the first place. Nixon opened the gates, Reagan championed the process and Bush Jr. deregulated it to the point companies can do it all they want without incurring any loss to their tax breaks.

So pull the other one, faggot.

>can't be disproven

you mean you can't prove it to begin with

also not samefagging, Trumpfag

believe it or not other anons aren't buying your bullshit either

Neocons are the devil

Yes

Johnson.
Trump is crazy.
Clinton is a dumb fuck.

Do you live in a republican controlled state?

no faggot
gary johnson is shit
I don't want to help him

deal with it

By letting the crazies/conspiracy/race nuts take over the GOP.

The southern strategy started it all, the tea party exacerbated it and memefags plus putin tied the bow on top

for the nazism! sieg heil! Argentina aria!

edgy faggot puto

That's the way the Labor Dept statistics work. Does it sound stupid....yes, it is, but it keeps the unemployment numbers around 5%.

Oh hey. Southern states topping worst of the states list. No surprise was found that day

Many seem to forget electing Hillary will mean the return of Bill

This fag gets it

Coolest cat to ever get a hummer in the oval office!

It's a stupid talking point you'd read on Breitbart.

Don't use it.

We ARE at 5%.

I'm not saying you have to support. I'm saying that i am supporting home regardless of you

but you race to the bathroom in a car

not a human

Trump.

They will both destroy everything and leave us a hollowed out shell. At least with Trump we'll have a hell of show as shit goes down. There also a better chance of Trump doing something that will get him impeached (that he'll leave evidence of, Hillary is good at getting rid of evidence) and then Pence would take over, which is best case scenario.

The Republicans didn't have control of the House or Senate for most of 40 years. Is that why you respected them...they didn't exist?