You wake up in Chris-chan's body. What do you do?

You wake up in Chris-chan's body. What do you do?

Kill everyone that has wronged me.

Suicide, on cam

take a shower and go to the doctor to heal my vagoo

both of these things, in no particular order

Kill my (Christina chan) parents for fucking up royally. Then an hero myself in Times Square so that all may know of the happening.

Troll Sup Forums
oh wait, he's been doing this for years.
newfags

Be thankful that I'm not OP

Pepperspray OP.

Who is Chris chan?

New here huh?

Bob's already dead and Barb's got both feet in the grave already, she'll probably be dead within the year.

Laugh maniacally because I have no more responsibility

Go to the ER and get treatment on my fucking disgusting ass abscess so I don't die.

Then I kill myself for being CC.

Been here 4 2 years

Shit myself and do nothing.

I'm kinda creeped out that you know this info.

End yourself, faggot.

>not being a Christorian

Start make money off my established fame

As to you my good sir

Hold on, are we talking Sonichu era Chris-Chan?

Back then his life was pseudo-salvagable in comparison. If it was back then maybe I'd go see a doctor about my many health problems.

Today's Chris-Chan I'd fucking kill myself no doubt about it. I'd walk until I was far away from Barbara and then douse myself in gasoline and set myself alight. I might leave a note for Barbara I dunno.

But I already did...

based on what i know about this kid i can only assume i'd masturbate while making honking noises

kek
also what one of the first guys said
kill everybody who has wronged me while probably going through waves of pain from my ass-vagina
also leave all my sonichu shit to real me in a will

Why? I'd do it right in front of Barb. Maybe even take her with me. Barb is just as bad as Chris.

I'd destroy the Sonic totem so someone can finally kill Chris.

As a christorian: would his dad have slapped some fucking sense into him had he have been alive?

Kek

Finger my vagina that I grew

Relevant

Nah, his dad only died fairly recently. I think it was about 5 years ago. His dad was a pretty big enabler, too. I don't think he saw the tranny phase, though. Not sure how he'd have reacted to that. Bob was pretty homophobic.

shit myself and do nothing.

So full of hope

>Look at my room
>Smell the stew of shit that is my room
>Clean up my room
>Clean up Bathroom so I can take a shower
>Take a shower
>Burn everything sonic-chu related
>dye my hair to brown so that I can get rid of the mess that is my balding grungy looking hair
>go and cut my hair
>Burn all female clothing I bought from the good will with my steamboat money
>Realize I gotta go in hard mode and change my life as a 30 something loser
>Apply for a part time job
>Not at the wendys where he fucked up hard
>Sell all my odds and ends that actually can be salvageable that are not worth it to me (Action figures, collections, etc)
>Tell Barb I'm getting rid of everything in the house and cleaning up the place
>Duct tape her mouth since she can't move anyway and don't want to hear her complaining
>Likely die of a heart attack of stress that her son is becoming competent and wanting to be free from this prison, bury her out back
>Have to deal with the dog...keep the dog till it finally kicks the bucket
>Now with house clean, and I am officially by myself, start making a plan on how to get gud
>Enroll in community college
>Buy new clothes from goodwill that don't make it look like I was a slob
>Exercise
>Eat right
>when I masterbate, masterbate normally not in a cup and drink it
>Go to a doctor and get that shit looked at, seriously, I can die from that now.
>After the infection is cleaned, go to community college
>Two years of eating right, taking care of house, part time, and community college
>Apply to a bigger school after AA (NOVA CC Upgrade law)
>Go to school, look for a better job during school time, or get promoted to a more full time position at the part time, or somehow get more money at the part-time
>Because of disabillities most likely get scholarship or at least still some welfare money..so that will help
>get degree
>Take a selfie with degree, post on the kiwi boards I did it, fuck you
>Burn the legos
>Get Boyfriend-Free Girl :P
>Live a functioning life

cry in the shower with a shot gun

go get this guy.

I think you meant "shit myself and do nothing".

NOOOOOOOO

Make millions of dollars convincing people that sonichu is really the cure for autism