Hey Sup Forums i'm probably going to kill myself in the next few weeks. I'm going to try to OD

hey Sup Forums i'm probably going to kill myself in the next few weeks. I'm going to try to OD.

all i currently have is ibuprophen, methocarbamol, and acetaminophen.

i can probably buy some xanax, i wanted to know the easiest and most painless way to OD.

thanks

None of those things will kill you.
Ibu and Tylenol are going to fuck up your kidneys.
The muscle relaxers will put you to sleep.
Get better prescriptions.

Cant get morphine from anywhere?

Also, dude, you know how awful the Methos taste? You don't want that to be the last thing you taste.

Opiates bruh,

DO NOT try to kill yourself with ibuprofen, acetaminophen, aspirin, etc. unless you like puking blood for hours and possibly surviving.

Opiates will just make you black out and die. You won't feel a thing. Get heroin if you can. It's cheap and powerful. Inject it all for best results.

Good luck! :)

suck a vagina first
90% of people marry there 7th grade love. since u have read this, u will be told good news 2night. if u don't pass this on nine comments ur worst week starts now this isn't fake. apparently if u copy and paste this on ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. you will either get kissed or asked out in the next 53 minutes

Tylenol will fuck up your liver.

None of that shit will kill you unless you have tons of it.

My bad. Either way it's a slow, shitty death.

cpap mask and helium from walgreens like 15 bucks

Lots of alcohol and enough heroin will do the job.

they won't have 100% helium, it's gonna be part oxygen and it won't work.

enjoy waking up in a hospital, changing your mind about dying, and then dying a week later anyway from liver failure. pills are one of the worst ways to go.

Go buy a bottle of benadryl from the dollar tree. Only takes like 25 to kill you.

take as much ibuprophen and paracetamol that you can get your hands on. it will give you a quick painless death. good luck bro

Not OP. I have 30 Zopiclone would that be enough?

Took a whole 300 count bottle of ibuprofen once.. nothing.

Take some cyclobenzaprine too it will make you feel nothing

You're best bet is via CNS depression. Painless.

There's a few ways to go about it. Benzodiazepines alone are not lethal (when Valium first came around in 1961, the manufacturers used to joke that the only way to die from it would be to choke on the tablets).

Now, benzodiazepines in combination with something are a different story. The most effective that I could think a consumer would be able to do is combine benzodiazepines & opioids. Unfortunately the latter can be a bit hard to come about if you don't have connections. Alternatively benzodiazepines & alcohol can prove lethal, but require additional agents to prevent you from vomiting them up, like metoclopramide.

Alternatively you could always try the exit bag. This can be a bit difficult because you need to ensure death is via hypoxia without hypercapnia. Helium is usually used for this but it can be a bit difficult to construct a flow control.

Ask me anything, I work in R&D at a major pharmaceutical company and can provide you some more pointers on suicide.

(Cont.)

Nope. It's a benzodiazepine-like agent that won't kill in an overdose.

I don't think so. It's a TCA-like anticholinergic. You'll just go delirious.

See above. Anticholinergics = ;_;

True

No, no, no! Don't fucking inhale helium straight with a mask! You'll just induce barotrauma as your lungs explode. You need to use a buffer like an exit bag to go that route.

Guys, just buy barbiturates on darknet markets and take like 100 pills followed by a few shots of vodka. Take an antiemetic beforehand so you don't puke them up. Guaranteed dead or your money back.

Also, you could try making chloroform and placing a soaked rag of that inside an exit bag. You can make it by reacting 500ml of standard 8.25% household bleach with 10ml of anhydrous acetone from the hardware store. Look it up on google, you need to keep the reaction vessel cool for about 6 hours and decant off the lower layer.

Mayan psychedelic enema? Good pic.

The only barbiturate that you'll be able to obtain nowadays, even on Tor, is phenobarbital. Phenobarb is rediculously weak and has an absurdly long half-life, and a long time to peak plasma concentration. Its pharmacokinetic properties make it inferior to short acting barbiturates like secobarbital or pentobarbital. Which you can't get without going in person to Mexico.

dat der nightmare trip
recreational dose tbh

Not true. I assume you mean 25 25 mg. That might be the bare minimum that might kill someone old and sick. He'll just have an unpleasant couple of hours of hallucinating and dry mouth. I'd guess you'd need at least several grams to kill a healthy adult generally. It'd be nice if a pharmacist could weigh in, or anyone with the credentials to make a legitimate assertion about this.

I'm basing this on research I've done on people using diphenhydramine to hallucinate. I've taken 600 mgs before and it's not uncommon. I've heard of people taking a gram or more and having been fine.

Alternatively, in the case that you're aware of this, and just fucking with OP, please disregard my post and pretend I agreed with you!

Walk into nursing home.
Go to old person's room.
Pick up their insulin syringe.
Inject all insulin.

Quite a lot of people have successfully suicided with phenobarb ODs, user. Even famous ones. It's as simple as looking up the Wikipedia page. You just have to take enough. They even give you the dosages -- 9g-ish (100 pills) is more than plenty. Alcohol helps, and it kicks in within about 30 minutes. Plenty of time for swallowing them all and arranging things as you want them.