Ask a Walmart Manager Anything

Ask a Walmart Manager Anything

When did you give up on your dreams?

Didn't, work here to support my dreams, besides its not all that bad once you make salaried

Do you rape the spastics that shop there

your dreams will crumble eventually. soon you'll have been walmart manager for 5 years.
you might even get a plaque on the wall for excellence in service.

What's it like being a zilch?

Eats away at my soul each day, but it pays well for what little work I do

Do you enjoy being a corporate shill, taking shit from those higher-up just so they can get rich off your sweat and tears while they sit on their yachts drinking fine wines and champagne in the Mediterranean?

Did you post here because nobody paid attention to your Reddit thread?

What are your dreams, OP?

I worked shitty jobs and maintained dreams, but never went to management because it would cut into my time.

How big is your cock? Cut or uncut.

How much do you make?
Where do you work? Region
How easy was it becoming manager?

Did you go to college, if so which

how bad do you think minimum wage hikes are gonna hurt your workforce?

went to university at texas

does any type of expired food get thrown out that's still good to eat?
would someone be able to get it from the dumpsters?

make +57k, plus an annual bonus
work in the CBU, Region 6
Not all that hard, have to show them you can manage people or merchandise though

What holiday is the worst to prepare for?

Most expired food is thrown in locked organic dumpsters, or donated if allowed to
Their generic organic bins can be opened by pulling the pins out of the hatch, saves management from having to run out and unlock

not much at all, if anything it will help them out in the long run, the hikes back in april did lead to almost 3 times as many applications as before, and our turnover has fallen somewhat

About 4.5 I think? I'm uncut but I have phimosis pretty bad unfortunately.

Well, that kinda confirms what i think. More people looking for jobs and less jobs available elsewhere, thanks op

It doesn't cut too much into my time, average workweek is something like 50 hrs a week, except for our annual inventory and christmastime

by far black Friday. Due to idiots stampeding through stores and killing people in the past, we have a whole training process and 3 month planning period to ensure it goes smoothly

Why is thier only one register open?

Are there hidden camera in Walmart/ do u have people walking around dressed as normal customers, looking for people stealing

in my experience most store managers have no clue what happens in their stores after they leave in the early afternoon, that means some front end assistants schedule up the mornings to keep the big guy pleased while hes on site and then leave the evenings to run on a skeleton crew

How many customers shart themselves on average?

you sound like a massive fucking idiot. your time is fucking worthless you git, havnt you realized this?

yes most supercenters have over 150 cameras watching all aspects of the salesfloor and parking lots, they are rolling out new cameras as well on the high shrink aisles,, these new cameras are literally like something out of CSI, I could zoom in and read the screen on some larger phones if they were standing still

>university at texas
>at

too many, and don't ever ride in those electric carts, I guarantee each one been shit on several times

What's it like being a poor loser?