I'm glad she triggers you. Get a fucking grip. The people bitching are more annoying than the actual character now

I'm glad she triggers you. Get a fucking grip. The people bitching are more annoying than the actual character now.

Sure buddy

And time to fap to Cory Chase again...

She has a gremlin face

We need more women in complaint threads.

She only triggers insignificant internet people.

I happened to catch the last episode by accident. There was a scene where a guy was hacking on his computer so hard that his fingers bled all over the keyboard. I'm not fucking kidding.

She triggers my dick

Oh stop he was shot.

>Get a fucking grip

I'd like to see how well her lips grip, if you get my zucchini

Her face is extremely average and her body is fucked. Without the glasses you wouldn't even notice her.

What's new, I dropped it when she started walking again.

who?

It's this mediocrity that makes my dick all tingly.

They're called mechanical keyboards for a reason, user. One wrong move and you lose a finger when you're trying to pull a ;) off.

pretty much this

she's fucking hideous desu

Emily Bett is nice, but I knew I would dislike her character since season 1.

10 times better without glasses.

wtf tell me that arm is shooped

What, whats going on here I Stopped watching a season back?

bad guy got control of nukes, directed one at Star City, didn't have time to put it in the ocean, RIP havenrock

Well that escalated from when I stopped watching.

Are you having a giggle?

>justice society
>flashpoint
>felicity will never leave

I'm sure looking forward to Felicity founding the Justice Society, convincing Barry to undo Flashpoint, taking over from Oliver as Mayor and being in the pod that crashed in National City.

The subtitles are a joke but otherwise this isn't edited at all.

Her death count has to be one of the highest now.
Didn't seem to have any effect on her really. Still quipping and making jokes after it.

she was way better in season 1-2 as a background character

This nigga gets it.

They just cant write girlfriends.
The moment any girl becomes the main characters girlfriend they write her completely unreasonable for easy drama.

Laurel became bearable the moment she stopped being the main girl.

I don't know what worries me more. That they write all women in relationships as hormone controlled cunts or that these female characters have huge fanbases.

She ruins any espisode she is in, but she brings in in all the teenaged girls hence why she's still in.

So long as she's in Arrow, the show has no chance of over becoming decent or even good.

Wait, wait, what the fuck? I stopped watching after Oliver survived getting impaled in the heart (which got retconned to the gut).
So what's going on now? Is Felicity really the new protagonist and there's no repercussion, no PTSD of nuking a small town?

user..

>I stopped watching after Oliver survived getting impaled in the heart

you stopped before it got really bad.
Second half of season 3 and 4 are so abyssmal you have no idea.

In the fan fiction/head canon for season 5 I'm writing for my own amusement I'm having felicity become extremely depressed.

>there's no repercussion, no PTSD of nuking a small town?
nope nothing. they may address this in the next season, since everything happened in the last 2-3 episodes and they were already bitching about
a) lying to each other
b) malcolm i'll kill you - no you won't
c) damien i'll kill you - no you won't
d) you gotta kill damien - no I won't
e) i murdered my brother and it wasn't self defence
f) i murdered weird body shape island girl that was unmurderable at the time
g) i threatened to kill damien's daughter
h) i killed my old fugitive boyfriend but actually it was damien i didn't do it, just like the nukes
jesus christ wtf have i been watching. this has been a wake up call.

Morbid curiosity kicks in, I kinda wanna watch this trainwreck now...

THIS IS WHO SHE REMINDS ME OF FUCK THANK YOU user

>I'm glad she triggers you. Get a fucking grip. The people bitching are more annoying than the actual character now.
If you has posted this last season I would have agreed with you. But this season? She was stuffed into every little thing.

Poor Laurel couldn't even die in peace and be given a line or two to finish her character arc, oh no she had to mention Felicity. This character has been stuffed into everything. Every single thing.

We have her and her annoying mother ruining any drama. This drama infects every episode. We have the bad nasal acting of Emily. We have a love story that should have been left unrequited - season 2 gave an end to it but they had to force it in.

It just isn't good. The perfect hacker girl who gets everything and everyone. She has no flaws. She features promisingly in everything while other female characters get pushed to the wayside.

kek, what happened? They change writers or something?

Yes actually, after S2 the writing team of Arrow went to make Flash

The new writers were literally 100% tumblr types. you may think I am kidding. You may accuse me of being Sup Forums. But all story became an after thought to a ship.

SO SUDDEN
THE BEES