Ask to an hollywood friend of mine to put makeup on me like someone actually beat me up

>ask to an hollywood friend of mine to put makeup on me like someone actually beat me up

>johnny deep is now a sexist and i'm a rich bitch

you don't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NEO4hQ2oYyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did she go to the hospital?

I doubt most people are reacting with

> o m g, depp is abusive, what a monster

If they're anything like me they're reacting with

> why the fuck is he so fucking bloated?

Don't be silly, why would she do that when she can just post it to Twitter and other social networks and instead get the public on her side who would condemn a man without ever looking at the evidence or lack thereof?

Does anyone have that photo she removed of her celebrating with friends on her instagram the day after she was supposedly abused?

Did she go to the police?

They came over that night. Johnny wasn't there, she was fine, with no injuries. Claimed it was just an argument. They left. She never filed any charges or took it any further.

Okay. So where's the abuse?

Ironically that's being investigated right now, including the bottles that was used in the "fight"

There isn't any.

She just wants money and this is damage control.

He hit her so hard with a cell phone that the bruise vanished in one day

Another question is, how long did she wait before taking the photo. Unless it was taken within about an hour after the incident, the bruising is the wrong color.

In the documents it states her friend/neighbour took her next door and took photographs of her face right after it happened.

The whole thing comes off as very obviously faked and the fact that anyone is buying it seems to be only because they're afraid of being called a sexist woman-hater.

Looks like a standard selfie shot to me senpai. Sounds like we have 2 liars

He got her with the left hook, open handed too

>If they're anything like me they're reacting with
> why the fuck is he so fucking bloated?
FUCK I KNOW RIGHT! I thought I was the only one who noticed.

>not even a bruse
>gonna need a few of them millions

I don't want to be a dick but her behaviour does seem a bit artificial.

Something is seriously wrong. He's always had rumors of alcoholism but he's never shown bloating like this

You have to wonder if his health is at risk

why is the lighting so good for a quick selfie? wouldnt you be in a panic that your friend was just assaulted and use your shitty iphone flash?

maybe he's just getting old

it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support.
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loos it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.

How is this anything? I lliterally look more beat up after a good nap.

He is getting old, but it's not just that. The guy is definitely agin faster than he should from all the alcohol and drugs.
I first noticed in this video : youtube.com/watch?v=NEO4hQ2oYyk
The guy just looks full hobo.

Did anyone decipher her message?

"Im going to eat you alive" translates to:
>Im going to take all your fucking money you dumb fuck"

What the hell is this?

>women

Leaked picture she sent depp.
there's a nude video too

hownu.ru

Triggered me senpai

So are people actually on johnny's side this time ? are people seeing this as a blatant cash grab attempt like it more than likely is ?

thats not how bruising and swelling (lack of) work if you have been hit near or on the eye

GIBS ME DEM MILLIONS DEPP IM A WOYMAN I DONT NEED PROOF

Pretty much. Her mistake is she's trying to salvage her shitty career AND trying to take him for all his money at the same time so she's going for sympathy points after the filing for divorce, which always looks dodgy.

A good gold digger sets their dummy up perfectly before the divorce then drops all the bombs at once like Mel Gibson got done.If you want to save face, just do everything quietly.

If it's proven that she lied will she still be entitled to money?

I think if you're married, you're entitled either way.
Maybe he could sue her after for damages though from claiming false shit.

Yes, why wouldn't she? This is textbook divorce court, you make up as many lies as you can (fucking the kids, beating you up, cheating on you etc), it's just used to leverage the negotiations.

I've got worse marks from that after falling asleep face down in front of the heater.

>mock donald trump for FOD
>few weeks later your wife claims domestic abuse
>lose your career and all credibility

Meme magic is real.

>I've just been the victim of terrible abuse at the hands my monster husband
>Better stop and take a selfie
>By the way gibsmedat cash or I'll drag your name through the mud

>Fuck men
>Video is literally about her doing precisely that but not wanting to be tied down to one man

Good luck with that plan past 30.

She'll still be entitled to something from the divorce, but she'll be willing to settle for a lot less to avoid the risk of Depp counter suing for slander and taking back half of what he gave her

>that bruise
>from being punched

Come on, her whole eye would be swolen and fucked, Depp also wears a bunch of rings so that really would have fucked her face up. Judging by the harsh line down her temple, it looks like she walked into a door or something.

This desu. My mom convinced the courts that my hardworking dad was a lazy, partying alcoholic, used the fact that he missed my little sister's birthday party as evidence (he took me to a football game), took half of his money, and blew it all on a new car and vacations.

Long story short, I don't have a college fund anymore.

she said he threw a phone at her dingusshe said he threw a phone at her dingus

>lose your career and all credibility

That hasn't happened. Thankfully most people aren't so retarded that they can't see through her ruse.

I wonder how this works. My father cheated on my mother and it wasn't secret either. He cheated with another married woman and it almost busted up her marriage.

He was a wealthy man and when they divorced she got fuck all. We had two houses which were both sold and yet she only got like $70,000 from the sale and some furniture. That was it. After 20 years of marriage. Granted they weren't both completely paid off but I don't understand she got so little. He literally had a massive new house within a couple years and she is just getting by.

>Waaaah Im a selfish cunt that can't handle a couple of chores and commitment

What is this shit from?

The Seattle public school system

is this supposed to be empowering?
a guy does that, and he's an immature piece of shit. same goes for this woman.

Women need to be treated like children who are completely incapable of making their own decisions and absolved of all responsibility.

This whole situation just reminded me...whatever happened to Kesha's sexual assault lawsuit?