no idea,just found it on one thread at Sup Forums
But the post is definitely not from Sup Forums
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/cia/image/naWfs-fyhcjmUH7jj_2EsA/

Thou art a man of large stature.

>watching GoT
>Littlefinger scene
>I say 'Bane?' out loud and giggle to myself

fuck you Internet

Ever since baneposting every time i see a business named x for you or has for you in its advertising i giggle like a little girl

it's gotten to the point where i am triggered by just seeing someone wearing a bright blue shirt

>tfw CIA was working for Bane all along

Need meme abuse support group.

Spy Kids 3,shopped pic of Elijah Wood

this is why reddit is better than Sup Forums, thus I frequently check the former than the latter.

8gag /bane/

What counts as rare?

I have two tabs, one for Sup Forums, another for reddit. If i want to be entertained by shitposting, I would go to Sup Forums. If i want to have a legitimate discussion, I would go to reddit.

So there. Continue with the shitposting.

What's Skarch?

you don't wanna know, you wouldn't last a day according to CIA

youtube.com/watch?v=rK8bulk81-o

What was the Terminator 1 meme?

CIA was in maze runner : the scorch trials
The protagonists have to cross a desert to survive : the scorch

Are you the guys who edited/discovered the image of Littlefinger with a wrist watch?

This looks like Peter Jackson's King Kong. King Kong, the biggest guy of them all.

I get the thread wanted rare CIAs, but im just gonna dump big guys too.

Does anyone have the parchment version of the plane boarding?

I suppose that makes a lot of sense, but the problem is that Reddit doesn't allow legitimate discussion if you're a conservative. You have to follow their safe space rules, and I just can't do that.

That's why I got banned from /r/movies I guess.

So yeah, now I come to Sup Forums for both the memes and the srs discussion. I think there are definitely both here, just in separate threads.

a circlejerk community that misrepresents popular opinion as alleged facts based on a numbers game.
>discussion

soundcloud.com/caleb-pearl/the-bane-star-sequel-for-you

But he says "scorch" normally...

Kek
I got banned from r/Sup Forums from posting Sup Forums memes

what is this expression trying to convey?

>Are you the guys
how new are you?

>if you're a conservative
kek.Sup Forums always finds a way to ban me for political shit.the reason is usually being "off topic" in a shitposting thread.I don't get banned if I say liberal shit

Oh my fuck, I didn't know this was a thing.

Bigness.

FOUR YEARS YOU MOTHERFUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKING BANEPOSTING REDDITORS
FOR FOUR YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC BANE CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLO LOOK AT ME IM LE CIA XDDDD FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID CIA AGENT AND THE OTHER ASS BANE, 4 YEARS, 4 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A BANE THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE DARK KNIGHT SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT BANE, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF BANE TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED BY THE ACTORS OF THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT BANE'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID CIA THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH TDKR FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOTS

Someone get this hothead out of here!

Don't you see? Don't you understand? It has been four years and that truly is the testament to its power. It is not a scene in a movie. It is not a meme. It is something beyond. Something created by pure chance and accident. Something alive.

Considering the DCEU is crumbling away, when are they going to just listen to the fanbase and do a solo CIA kino?

inb4

i am already convinced that all of aidan gillen's role exist in the same cianematic 4universe

youtube.com/watch?v=iFTMEOpmJT4

It's also surprisingly exploitable and more importantly stems from a place of goofiness rather than malice like cuck or just or whatever shit tier memes have become prevalent the last few years. Baneposting is love and besides BRAVO NOLAN it has no victims. It's the thinking man's meme

stay mad

do you fell in charge?

Punished "Venom" CIA
A man denied his big guy

Are Baneposters the most cancerous motherfucking pieces of shit in this entire planet?
I would love to see the spark of life in a baneposters eyes just fjò8IJHGPÌJDHFOIasJDHIOUPofpiuahdjfoi

hothead

this will never not be funny
youtube.com/watch?v=d9994nv8BcU

Should I have used >big guys?

Hotheads like you will never appreciate art.
youtube.com/watch?v=tF3c3SrgnAk

do you think Aidan ever regrets taking this role?

I'm KGB

>Bane Star has almost 580k views
Increase the fire

It's the peak of his career

thanks,there is also one of this moment the whole plane is there (made out of building parts)

You're joking right? People on here say the most radical right-wing stuff there is - white supremacy, all of that shit - and they're not banned

Yes you can obviously get banned on Sup Forums but come on, you can get away with a hell of a lot more shit on here than on Reddit

If you get banned for bringing Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums then that's fair I think, it's in the rules, we don't want every board completely overrun with political discussion. You can still bitch about blacks and jews to your hearts content, just take it to the right board

its an anonymous image bored, all things come from the nowhere(unless its specifically made by a tripfag in a drawthread)there is no "you guys" because people just come and go, that is why majority opinion may change at any given time. anything that is made on Sup Forums will be posted anywhere from other chans to 9gag by the end of the same day it was made.its impossible to tell who made what even if you read look at knowyourmeme or other shitholes like it. yes I have seen little finger with a watch along with a story about how CIA is time traveling in GOT

I have never been on Reddit. you can't talk about gods and kings without some Sup Forums